Becky's EE 2 Stone to lose Diary

I very nearly joined SW online today, but £65 is a lot of money to pay... although £20 of that I would pay for the mags anyway... so £45 for 3 months isn't bad at £15 a month... just having a think about it!!

Hi Becky, do you love your new hair? Is that it in the pic, can kind of see it if it is!

I used to be online for sw and downloaded all the files with syn values, hex's and free foods. If you want me to email you any of those files I can do. It is about 5 months old so doesn't have some of the updates such as co-op wholemeal pitta's being a hex B but overall it has been all I've needed to stick to the plan.

With your chicken breast, have you ever tried slitting the top, stuffing with some cheese from hex A and wrapping in lean bacon? I love that and keep forgetting I can make it syn free.

I need some inspiration for red day evening meals too, have been having the same things. Need to make the sw scotch eggs again as I enjoyed them. I've been thinking about a stew or casserole as well.

Aww, that would be great Josie thanks xx I'll send you my email address! I just fancied joining but I'm losing from being on here alone and the money could be better spent elsewhere if I'm honest!

Yep that's a bit of my hair on the photo, I was trying to get a good one of me and Dylan but he was messing about, this was the only one with his eyes open he he!! It goes shorter at the back, I love how sleek it is (probably won't be when I try to style it!!)

I found a book all on Cooking with chicken in the bookcase today so might have a look at that! The cheese and bacon wrap sounds gorgeous, will deffo try that! I had trout tonight and it was gorgeous! I might try some more fish, wrapped in little foil parcels with different herbs and veggies etc... do you like fish??

I'm totally over casseroles and stews, so fed up of anything involving a tin of chopped tomatoes he he!! So wish I could eat eggs, I'd have so many moe options :0(

xx

Red day again :0)

B- 2 weetabix (heb) with milk (hea) and sweetner

L- Baked trout, roasted pepper, red onion and salad tomatoes
Apple
Options (2 syns)
Banana

I took some turkey slices into work to eat if I got peckish, I ate them and ruined my appetite for tea so ended up just having cereal!

D- Turkey slices
Weetabix Crunchy Bran (heb) and milk (hea)
Mullerlight Toffee
Clementine
Thorntons choc heart (4 syns)
French Fries Worcester sauce (4 syns)

Saw a customer at work today who I hadn't seen for about a year, she said I was wasting away lol!!

Got all my fruit in this morning along with 12 Mullerlights, some meat from Iceland (beef in gravy, gammon steaks and cooked turkey).

Last edited:
lol at the turkey slices ruining your appetite. Meat is filling isn't it? I think that's why I do better on red as when I eat carbs I am full for about 1 hour and then hungry again.
I bought some wholemeal rolls today for my hex bs to have a change from pittas and alpen lights. Might have a nice bacon roll tomorrow morning yum

Mmm sounds lovely Josie! I might get my bacon out of the freezer so I can have bacon, toms, mushrooms and toast for dinner tomorrow yum yum!! You are right meat is so filling!! I have honestly never heard my belly rumble this week lol! xx

I was at work today 7.00am to 5.30 pm :0(

Another Red day

B- 2 weetabix (heb) milk (hea) sweetner
L- 2 bread (heb), turkey slices, lettuce, toms, cucumber, beetroot
clementine and a few grapes
2 mini eggs (1.5 syns)
D- Turkey slices, sprouts, cauli, carrots and gravy (2 syns)
strawberries with Strawberry Mullerlight
clementine
Options (2 syns)
4 mini eggs (3 syns)
Apple
Mullerlight Toffee

All the turkey is gone now, and boy did I enjoy it he he!! xx

Last edited:
Just finished work, I had a 9-1 shift today so not too bad at all!!

It was so busy which meant it went quickly and that's it now til next Friday afternoon. Plus I don't have the school run to do next week so it's all good!!

Another Red day today!

B- 2 weetabix (heb) with milk (hea) and sweetner
Pear
L- 2 toast (heb) tin sardines in tom sauce, lettuce, toms, cucumber, beetroot
3 clementines
Cherry Mullerlight
Strawberries
D- gammon, toms and mushrooms
banana
4 mini eggs (3 syns)
Wotsits (5 syns)
Options (2 syns)

Last edited:
If anyone is reading this and has any yummy ideas for Red day meals which don't involve using any hebs, could you let me know what they are pretty please?? xx

Another Red day again, I wanted to have an experiment to see how much weight I could lose on a totally Red week as my weight loss is always so slow!! Fingers crossed for Wednesday!!

B- 42g Crunchy Bran (hexb) with milk (part hexa)
Pear
Coffee (part hexa) (1 syn)
banana
L-Toast (hexb) (2 syns) gammon, mushrooms, tomatoes
Small bunch grapes
D- Tuna Napolitana (tinned Tuna, half a sachet of Schwartz Tuna Napolitana mix (2.5 syns), milk (hexa), tomato puree, 2 tsp low fat spread (2 syns) ) Served with tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, roasted peppers and red onion.
Pear
Toffee Mullerlight
Options hot choc (2 syns)

Last edited:
I bought a skipping rope today so I'm going to have a go now... it's got a counter on it so I'll know how many I did lol!! xx

Good luck with the skipping rope, might help speed the weight loss
:)
Are there many temptations at work food wise? In my old job there were always sweets/doughnuts/cakes on the go. But in schools there aren't too many things to trip me up luckily. What do you do as a job, don't think I've ever asked you that?!

Hi Josie! I just work in a Cash and Carry in the cash office, I serve customers, take their cash, look after their accounts and I also bank the money too. It's a bit like working in a bank really, but without the posh suits lol! I've started volunteering in my son's school, he's in a mixed Reception/Key stage 1 class and I'm helping out in the other Reception class. I love it so much so I'm hoping that maybe my volunteering can lead somewhere?

There aren't really any treats at work to avoid as we aren't allowed to eat in the office, but on a Friday and saturday when certain managers are on they'll make us hot chocolates from the vending machine whilst we're cashing up, I haven't a clue how many syns are in them but they're so chocolatey that I always guess at 5 syns as thankfully the cups are only small ha ha!!

Oh, and I managed 220 skips before I though I should stop because my chest started to burn, it was really strange he he!! xx

Hiya - Love your diary, you seem so controlled! wish I was as well behaved, I'm a member of SW online if you want me to send you anything let me know would be happy too ! x

Hiya hon! Not at all controlled, just eat loads of fruit and it takes my mind off the cakes and choc he he!!
Thanks for the offer of help, would you recommend the online membership? xx

Haha I used to work in a bank but didn't handle the cash, probably just as well lol. So defo couldn't be trusted in a cash and carry!!
I bet the hot chocs aren't too many syns, I had a medium mocha from costa and it turned out to be 7.5 and I would say that its 3 times as big as a machine drink.
I admire your discipline lately and the red days seem to be working for you, fingers crossed you'll have a good loss on Wednesday from all red days. x

Thanks Josie! I'm just a bit worried because I've not felt hungry all week and as my losses have gotten so slow I have no idea how wednesday will go! I used to weigh myself daily, but my weight changes everyday so now I restrict myself to 1 weigh in a week so I honestly have no idea what the scales will say this week!! Keeping everything crossed!!

I put my little man to bed tonight with a temperature, he's had a cold the last few days bless him! I've been up to check on him about 3 times tonight and temperature is normal again thankfully! But if he's better we'll be going to town tomorrow which will mean a trip to McDonalds!! Although I have a plan! Whenever I go there now I have 3 fish fingers or 4 nuggets (have to look it up again but it's about 8.5 syns) with a bit of ketchup, a fruit bag and a diet coke!!

But then on Thursday my friend is taking us out and has already said she'll bring Mcdonalds!! So do i have a treat as it's after weigh in and flexi-syn or do I stick to my diet Happy Meal??

So that's all I have to worry about at the mo so times must be good lol!! xx

Ah bless I hope your son feels better soon. McDonalds is such a temptation, do they still do salads?! lol. You can always syn it though, and if you want to spoil yourself for your friend coming, just save up some of your syns to use on that day. Mind you, most weeks I only stick to plan for about 5/7 days and always lose weight when I'm on all red weeks so I am sure you will be fine :)
I am terrible for weighing daily, but my weight fluctuates too, particularly after the weekend and if I've had a couple glasses of wine. Can gain 3 pounds if I've had a drink but think alcohol causes water retention as it always goes in a day or two. x

Hi Josie! I've woken up with the munchies this morning, must keep a level head when I walk into the golden arches (that's what OH calls Mcdonalds lol!) I've found out that 4 mcnuggets on Red in 6 syns, so if I have a nugget happy meal with a fruit bag and diet coke then it will only be 6 syns, just hope that's what comes out of my mouth at the counter he he!!

Thanks for the advice my lovely!! xx

Another Red day! I've woken up feeling all bloated, so going to try to be very good today!! Not an easy thing to do though when all I want to do is eat chocolate, got real cravings today which I haven't had for over a week ARGH!!! lol!!

B- 2 Weetabix (hexb), milk (hexb), sweetener
Apple
L- Mcdonalds Happy Meal... 4 Mcnuggets (6 syns), ketchup (1 syn), fruit bag and diet coke.
Pineapple cube and a chocolate off the little man (3.5 syns)
Small bunch grapes
Orange
Options (2 syns) made with milk (part of hexa)
D- Tinned sardines in tomato sauce on toast (hexb) with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and beetroot.
Mullerlight
Pear

Well I got through a trip to Mcdonalds (even though I now have no more syns for the rest of the day!) But I've bought a bag of liquorice Allsorts, why did I do that?? They're all I can think of now!!

Managed to resist the Allsorts yay!!

Last edited:
Back