Becky's EE 2 Stone to lose Diary

Thanks girls!!

I woke up this morning and had my monthly visitor so feeling rough today! Woke up and had my 2 Weetabix with milk and half a pear (as it wasn't sweet so chucked the rest) then had a mini creme egg (2.5 syns!) Went my mums and she gave me a cup of coffee (1 syn) and a WW lemon cake (3.5 syns). Took a Mug Shot with me but then my brother turned up so couldn't make my Mug shot as he's funny with smells (I won't go into his problems lol!)

So came home at 2pm and had my Mugshot (0.5 syns) by this point I was feeling a bit queesy from not eating! So I was having a big meat craving (same every month) so decided on an EE day and had a few slices of ham. Then I had a Vieneese biscuit as I've had a craving for chocolate covered shortbread (4 syns) lol!!

So my predicament is that I've bought some stuff to make pancakes, but I've already used 11.5 syns! But I've calculated I've only eaten 730 cals, so might just have a few pancakes and call it a day he he!!

I just cannot concentrate today... think I need a nice cosy bed to fall asleep in!! xx

Weigh in this morning and lost a pound yay! Not bad really for * week!

I ended up having only 1 pancake last night and it gave me a really bad tummy :0(

I still feel a bit fragile this morning so going to take it easy today xx

And Yay! My BMI has gone into the 23's!!

Well done Becky!!! What a great result! Sorry to hear your pancake made you poorly! Hope you're ok xxxxx

Hey Becky, well done with your weight loss, am very pleased for you and I bet you are buzzing especially with it being star week woohoo!! xx

Hi Becky ,
have just read your diary and feel very motivated, hope i can be as sucessful as you!! Im loving sw so far :D

Hey girls! Whoo I feel popular tonight he he!!

I don't know what was wrong with my tummy last night, wondered if it was the yeast in the pancakes? Sometimes I get tummy ache from fresh bread so it might be something like that... I was very pleased this morning, my weight loss is so slow I was very happy with a pound!!

Josiejo I hope you enjoy your SW journey! Are those your children in the photo?

Well today has been a weird one... felt drained all day! I even had to get OH to pick up our son from school and my little boy was crying cause he likes his routine and it's not like me to not pick him up (except on a Friday when I'm at work)

I must be coming down with something because thinking about food and meals was totally doing my head in today! I couldn't wait until 7pm so I knew my eating day was over!! I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight and sleep it off :0( xx

Oh dear - hope you're not coming down with something, maybe an early night will do the trick xx

Morning Becky, hope you feeling back to normal . Yes those are my twins in the pic, ive also got 2 older boys 16yrs and 13yrs, the twins were a surprise :D:D.
Im want to try ee for the rest of the week but dont quite understand it. Think i may post a food diary.

Thanks girls! Hope your EE week goes OK JosieJo, I did love it when I did EE but missed my sarnie at lunch, but I've not been eating bread just lately so maybe I'll try a few days myself!!

Well I dragged myself out of bed this morning, took my little boy to school and then climbed back into bed for a 3 hour kip. My bones ache from head to toe, I'm going hot and cold and have a sore throat :0(
But as a mummy I must soldier on I suppose!! There's no time for flu in my life he he!!

Food so far today (Green day) is 2 weetabix (heb) with milk (hea), half a Vanilla Muller, apple, Mug shot thai (0.5 syn), Pear

You see I still have an apetite so mustn't be all that bad!! xx

Urgh! That's how I still feel!!

Was very naughty yesterday and comforted myself with way too many chocolates and snacks!! Must've been bad as I woke up this morning with a sugar hangover!!

But I'm back at work today and back on track hopefully with my eating plan. Went shopping this morning and got in loads of fruit and veg so that's a step in the right direction!

If I don't get to post over the weekend have a good one xx

:wave_cry:

Hey there... anybody miss me?? Nope?? OK then... lol!!

I have to crawl back in here with my tail between my legs as I've been a very naughty girl!! I've had the week from hell food wise and also things not going right with family and just feeling rubbish and really down etc...

But I'm determined to get back on track and have a good week! Not even going to weigh myself this week as I know it'll be bad, will just have a good week and see if I can salvage something lol!

I'm going to have a look for some recipes tonight and try to plan some meals!

To be honest I think I've found my happy place, I'm so happy to be around the 10 and a half stone mark I'm actually considering calling target... we'll see next week if I still feel the same!!

xx

I visited an old school friend today, she'd not seen me in about 15 years. I was a chubby teen so it was lovely to see her suprised face and her words were "look at you, you're so skinny!!"

Today's menu was Green

B- 2 weetabix (Heb) with milk (Hea)... pear... coffee
L- LF supernoodles, roasted pepper and onion... apple... Alpen light (1/2 Heb)
D- 2 Quorn sausages, 100g Mccain rustic chips (1 syn), carrots and green beans, tomato ketchup (1 syn)... pear... apple... natural yogurt... Alpen Light (1/2 Heb)
S- 4 minstrels (2.5 syns)... 10 tic tacs (1 syn)

I have woken up feeling very positive today! Some stuff got sorted out last night to do with family and I just feel like evrything is falling into place!

I met with my friend yesterday who is a teaching assistant at our old Primary school, we were chatting and she really gave me the encouragement to try to get into Primary teaching!

So I had a look at the nearest Uni which offers PGCE courses which turned out to be Derby which is an hour on the train so not too bad considering they'll place you in local schools for a lot of the year anyway.

I was looking at the course requirements and they were: experience working in schools either voluntary or paid (check) a 2:1 hons degree or higher (check) a GCSE C or above in Maths (check) English language (check) and Science... oh no!!

I had stuff going on in my final year of high school which meant I missed a lot of it, all my exam results were C and above except for Science which I got (FF) for!!

So this is my plan... retake my GCSE Science online at ICS (and go into a High school next summer like a right saddo doing my exams with all the kids, oh the shame lol!)

Then apply for Derby from September 2012 for a start in September 2013 (hopefully as the course is very competitive for places!!)

At least when I go for my interview I will have over 2 years of voluntry work under my belt and my little boy would be nearly 8 when I started so wouldn't miss me too much if I had to leave him with a childminder etc...

So that's the plan!! Feel like I'm finally getting my life in order!!

Decided on an Extra Easy day today...

B - 28g Fruit and Fibre (heb) 150ml semi skim milk (part of hea)... apple... natural yogurt
L - Homemade tuna curry (onion, garlic, ginger, spices, tinned tomatoes, tuna, sweetcorn, coriander) with rice and natural yogurt
D - Potato and carrot mash (part of hea for milk) with mince, tomato and spinach curry... banana... orange
S - Pom Bears (5 syns) 4 minstrels (2.5 syns) hot choc (2 syns)

Turned out to be a bit of a curry fest today lol!

Last edited:
Wow Becky that's such great news and such a good plan that you're going to be starting a career in teaching! So happy for you, you have (in my opinion lol) really gone for the best career ever! Exciting!

Thanks Jules! My friend who is a secondary school English teacher has pointed me in the direction of MMU who also do courses so I've got 2 options now yay! Plus I've found GTP's today which sound a bit more my style, training whilst earning but I bet there's fierce competition!!

I'm sure I'll get there eventually! xx

I have decided to have another Extra Easy day today :0)

B - 28g Fruit and Fibre (Heb) 150ml Semi skim milk (part of Hea)...Pear
L - Tuna curry with rice and salad... hot choc (2 syns)... orange
D - Staffordshire Lobby (basically a beef stew with loads of veg and soup broth mix)... apple and natural yogurt
S - Hot choc (3 syns)... crisps (4.5 syns)... 2 mints (1 syn)... 4 minstrels (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Back