Before, During and After!

Chicks thanks for posting your pics.... You are all so beautiful :). Am not sure of posting just yet, I dont have the wow factor lol. Maybe 2 more stone :)

great pictures guys, you are all doing so well, they really give me hope

Amazing photos and such a fab idea to keep us all going when times get tough!! x

BEFORE & AFTER

I am hoping that there will be some before & after pictures attached to this thread but I am having terrible trouble trying to find out how to do it. Doohh!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6745.JPG
    IMG_6745.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 896
  • Me me.jpg
    Me me.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 896
................got the hang of it now!!!!!

Attachments

• me dressed uo.jpg
    me dressed uo.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,073
  • IMG_6738.JPG
    IMG_6738.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 1,046
Hi there I started in July last year but I have been mucking about since September really and have only just knuckled down again to do it properly. I have lost 3 and a bit stones........well actually it is more than that but I am not weighing myself until just before my hols in March as I was also a bit of a scalesaholic. I will then update my stats. Good luck with Exante it really is a great way to lose weight. xx

You look so good Bernice.... Thanx for uploading, am so jealous. You look younger and different aaah so loving your pics x

Thanks Diva I am feeling so much better about myself and I would just encourage anyone that is waivering to hang on in there as it is all soooooooo worth it in the end.:D

Wow! You look amazing! Well done!

Back