Before, During and After!

You look gorgeous and very happy! Well done x

Great stuff bernice, it's great to see the before and after pics for people on here as it's nice to see numbers but the pictures really do the talking x

wow bernice look at you. you look amazing all that hard work has paid off. well done.

Amazing pictures- thanks guys. I hope to add some of mine on here soon once the losses start adding up x

Just thought I would show you all this pic.. I found this skirt at the back of my wardrobe... when I started to diet, it was too small... after a month on the diet I could just about get into it... this is how it fits today...

123.jpg

wow thats amazing well done you look super slim now. excellent job.

Just thought I would show you all this pic.. I found this skirt at the back of my wardrobe... when I started to diet, it was too small... after a month on the diet I could just about get into it... this is how it fits today...

123.jpg

WOW! no way does it look like your BMI is 28! well done hun!

Thank you lovely ladies! Must admit I dont feel slim though, I still feel massive but less huge then I was! Im just under 12 stone and a size 14 now, I started at just under 16 stone and a size 20, I want to get to 9 and a half stone.

before and during pics

hi everyone im on day 71.
only on day 2 of Exante but i done 69 days on liportim before switching straight to exante yesterday and iv lost 51lb so far. thought id post my before and during TFR photos. please excuse the silly look on my face :D couldnt keep a straight face, it was the 1st time id fitted into a pair of jeans properly in years and was so pleased that they were a slim fit size 18 and not a wide leg size 24 :p cant wait to see lots more pics posted on here x

Attachments

• -51lb.jpg
    -51lb.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,498
  • my new iphone album 076.JPG
    my new iphone album 076.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,323
  • my new iphone album 009.JPG
    my new iphone album 009.JPG
    384.9 KB · Views: 2,365
  • b4 after front.jpg
    b4 after front.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 25,675
  • backb4after.jpg
    backb4after.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 2,775
Last edited:
wow well done

Hi,
Everyones pics are amazing.Trying to figure out how to do this myself but brain is slightly fuzzy as its day 2 on exante so bare with me please.
16stone
9175-albums377-picture17466t.jpg
14stone
13.6 stone
12stone
11.5(with my wee big bro)
there is an image missing but cant get it to stick here.
Sadly due to being a greedy pig I am back up to 13stone so here we go again.

Nomoremuffintop, Julz and SammyE you have done so well. Welldone chicks, ahh the difference is amaziiiiiiiiing. So inspiring! xoxo

Julz I cant believe your 12 stone in the picture with the red top on! If someone asked me to guess how much u weighed in that pic, I would have said like 10 stone! Wish I looked that slim at 12 stone!

Thanks Diva :) But i bet your pics will be better then mine! Check out how much you have lost! Well done lovely lady!

Thx sammy.
Big hips and big boobs i think so pretty deceptive.
Got a stone to loose to get back to that shape again. But your lighter than me so I bet you look fab.

Thought I`d share....

Attachments

• Picnik collage 2 (2).jpg
    Picnik collage 2 (2).jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 4,524
Back