breda's ww diary to good health

Hello Sweetie! I haven't read all of this but would very much like to follow your progress from now:) xx

Hi Brenda, I am loving your lasagne recipe, think I may just have to try that one, always looking for new ideas! Hope you have a good weekend x

Lasagne sounds yummy :) I use the colmans cheese sauce in mine... I make individual portions but I have lots of pp at min so I use 750g mince, 500g jar of dolmio light bolognese (if I'm being lazy - 4pp for whole jar), 12 lasagne sheets (in 4 dishes - 50g per dish so 5pp each), 2 packets of colmans cheese sauce (is 4pp for 1/2 of the packet) and a little bit of cheese on top if I want

For each one of the four individuals is 19pp plus the cheese.... But without dolmio would be less and if just used two sheets of lasagne or less mince...

I wanna try ur way now :) lol
Cx

Hi Guys, Well yesterday wasnt a great day for me which I see now was down to bad timeimg of my meals . I had a big long break from lunch at 12.30 to dinner at about 8.30pm during which I picked a lot and it turned in to a bit of a binge. I really should have had my own dinner with the kids around 5pm and a snack later but you know yourselves its nice to wait for OH and have a nice meal together on a Friday night . Anyway weeklies saved me I hope !!!!

Mazie : I usually have this lunch out so I am just guesstamating !!!!!:eek: . Bold.

Carly lanky . Lovely to see you here hope we can help each other .:D

Calorie crusader . It is tasty if I say so myself and bulked out by the veg I made out the whole recipe at 54 points so Igave 1/6 = 9pp .

Carly sounds like a good idea to make individual portions I must see if I can get some of those tinfoily disposable baking dishes.

I bought expensive glass ones but they each have lids and are my best investment yet - I freeze them and they are my version of a ready meal (obvs need defrosted before cooking tho :)) have a good day xx

Must have a look around for them!!. So much better than bought ready meals . Thinking of doing the same thing with shepards pie. Have to get a bigger freezer though mine is only the under the counter type.

I do cottage pies too! If u get the stackable dishes it doesn't take up too much space :) also these warburtons square wraps as pizza bases are my new fave :) xx

Carly .. Must try a homemade pizza for lunch some day . What do you use as tomato base something like passata ?

Menu for today so far!!

Breakfast (10.30 am)

30g porridge .......3pp
1/2 pt low-fat milk ..4pp (forgot to buy skimmed)

Lunch (2pm)
120g Cooked chicken Br, .....4pp
20g low-low cheese............2pp
Mixed salad
1 tbsp low-fat coleslaw............1pp
1 tbsp low fat helmens Mayo.....1pp
few grapes , 1/2 apple

Snack
1 WW Yogurt ....1pp(around 4pm)
1 orange/ strawberries (6.30pm)

Dinner( 8.30pm)
Chicken chow mein(Going to have the take away we didnt have yesterday)..9pp

Snack
strawberries and WW yogurt........1pp
1 curley wurley..........................3pp

29/29 .........good day ..

Last edited:
Sounds yummy! Just pasata with garlic chilli and mixed herbs :) (got the lazy chilli and lazy garlic!) xx

Carly Just wondering were those dishes pyrex ...Can you freeze them ???

Pizza is sounding nicer and nicer !!. Def one for lunch next week

They are Pyrex and freezer friendly - kinda expensive but very useful!! (poss £2.99 each from morrisons!) the pizzas were awesome!!! Xx

Yummy, your recipe for lasagne looks fabulous. Only 9PP too.. hmm, I think I'll have to give it a go. I'm really missing pasta right now, thanks for sharing :)

I love pasta :) xx

I have been trying to put up my profile picture but it doesnt seem to be coming up on my posts.will try putting up this post and see will it come up .

Yea !! Hubby managed to fix it for me. They have their uses !!
Here I am at my fattest ever ...double chins and all .. It can only get better !!

Last edited:
Bless u hun :) u look happy! How much do u want to lose? Cx

According to WW I should be 10 stone to be at the top of my BMI (25) . I dont know if I really want to go that far this time though. I think I will play it by ear and see what I look like at 11 and what size clothes I can wear. I would be really happy to be back in a size14 , so that would be 4st 4lbs to get to 11 stone . I am no teenager so I dont need to be skinny . My hubby says he likes women to have a bit of meat on their bones anyway !!!!!

:) sensible thoughts :) good luck! I have a really long way to go x

You will get there Carly , I am taking it one silver seven at a time .dont look ahead any further than that.

Good plan :) x

Back