breda's ww diary to good health

:talk017::wow:Breda -fantastic pic!!! it worked very impressed I avoid cameras like the plague

Hi Breda, just checking in. Good to hear you're in good form. Hope the diet is going well, you seem to be doing nicely, keeping inside except for one blip.

I reckon every week is going to have a day that can go off the scale, points-wise, happened me last week, as you say, that's what the "weeklies" are for, use them & ENJOY THEM! :D

Regards,

Conor

How are u today? X

Hi Carly,celtic, mazie, . doing well today thus far. even went for a walk with OH and dog . Was lovely until it started to rain but got my 30 mins in anyway.

Mazie ,I hate pictures too ,usually slink in the backround but I wanted to look at my before picture when I went to post as a reminder of where I dont want to be. I am only 5ft 3 so am like a little barrell (hence name michillin woman) not for long though. I have never been so motivated . The time is right for me now:D:D

Conor I agree .we all need a blowout some time in the week . Yea for weeklies. I had mine on friday so have to be good till tuesday.

Diary so far today

30g porridge...........3pp
1/2 pt skim milk......3pp

Lunch
60g cooked roast chicken Br.....2pp
1tbsp low-fat coleslaw.............1pp
mixed salad
few grapes.
ptk walkers baked crisps..........2pp

Dinner
pork roast 100g.............6pp
200g potatoes........................4pp
veg greenbeans , carrots
Gravy ......bisto made with water ..2pp

evening snack
stewed apple(1 tsp of sugar) and tub Ambrosia low fat custard.................4pp

27/29

I edited out a curley wurley I had down for evening snacks because to be honest I was stuffed after the stewed apple !!!...

Last edited:
Glad u are motivated and sounds like a yummy day x

Hi Brenda

Just popping in to say hi! Sounds like you've had a good on track day and managed to fit a walk in too, well done you!! Only 0.5lbs away from silver seven!!! Fantastic you seem really motivated x

Hi girls and guys. Have decided to give myself some goals to aim for and to treat myself when I reach them (not food!!).

Really I am trying to cheer myself up as one of our pet cats has gone missing. We had a big ginger mad tomcat and a timid white and black (mostly white) female and the female is missing for the last few days. sniff sniff !!. hopefully she may still turn up . Ginger seems a bit lost without her. (both fixed by the way) .

Menu Plan (probably will edit)

Breakfast
30g porridge............3pp
1/2 pt skim milk.......3pp

Lunch
2* ww brown bread......2pp
2* Babybel light..........2pp
salad
1 WW yog. (lemon tart yum)...1pp

Dinner
chicken breast................4pp
Uncle bens curry sauce1/3 jar...3pp
150g rice........................6pp

snacks
1 bag walkers baked........2pp
stewed apple and small pot ambrosia custard...3pp

At the moment 29/29

Totally edited lunch ... just felt like it!!!

Last edited:
Can so sympathise about your cat -so impressed with your strongwilledness. Teaching non existant at the mo and totally feel on the scrap heap,need to find the strength to be as strong as you:break_diet::hug99::talk017:

That's awful petal! What are ur goals/ treats going to be? X

hope the cat is ok and turns up quickly, Breda. its horrible to have to worry. xxx

Thanks Girls. really do hope snowey (Puss) turns up.

Mazie. Please dont think that about yourself, no one has felt like being on that scrapheap more than me girl . What I think works for me is getting off that sugar vicious circle and eating real food !!. I still allow myself a little treat at night but during the day I have diet yogurts and Low fat crisps as snacks or fruit.

The more sugar you eat the more you want!!! (sugar also includes white bread)
After that (a few days) its just routine and sticking to it. Posting here and tracking really helps . I am not any stronger than anyone else . I try to keep buzy as well (idle hands and all that!!!) . Its working for me at the moment but I have my off days too. It helps to have a goal too .We are going to France in August and I dont want to be the sweaty lump I was last time and I want to be able (have the energy) to have fun with the lads.

Why dont you try to post up your menus here . It really does help to have a plan for the day.

Keep in touch. It will work for you too.

Any sign of ur cat Hun? X

No Carly not yet. She went off before and wasnt seen for 2 days so will keep hopeing. Its amazing how attached you can get to the little tykes even though theres cat hair all over my furniture.!!:wave_cry:

Fingers crossed darling :) she will be bk x

No... Sounds interesting x

My husband was watching american baseball and my son was watching topgear most of the night !!. Usually I just tape(sky plus) the programs I like and watch them late at night or during the day when they are out and Im bored. Must see if thats a series and link it. I love any programs to do with weight issues , strange isnt it even that one Gillian Mckeith!!!!!

I used to love Gillian :) x

Hi Breda, good to see you have set up reasonable, achievable goals for yourself. Any idea how to shift ONE POUND??? It's all that stands between 2 major milestones for me. Maybe a good night's sleep might help and a bit more walking to-morrow.

Hope your cat returns after it's "Dirty Week-end", the naughty thing :D:D:D

Im sure it was a" Dirty weekend" all right Conor.we've had tomcats visiting lately :D. I thought when they were fixed they didnt come in to heat ,obviously im wrong:eek:. No sign of her anyway. almost giving up hope at this stage. :cry:

WI this morning .. feel bloated ,all I want is a minus :sigh:. Will post later .

Back