ProPoints Carolines Diary July 2011

Hi Lil Miss Sunshine.. Just a little nugget of info as I see you're propointing take away there.. the pro points values given in the books are per restaurant portion, not take away portions.. So half a take away portion of will be more than what's in the books.. Almost double!!.. This information comes from WW Ireland HO..
Good luck with your journey and feel free to drop me a line if there's anything I can help with.. :D

hi Caroline ....looking good ...hope your feeling better today? x

Lol at the vodka and the hangover! :) sounds like a good night! X

Hi Lil Miss Sunshine.. Just a little nugget of info as I see you're propointing take away there.. the pro points values given in the books are per restaurant portion, not take away portions.. So half a take away portion of will be more than what's in the books.. Almost double!!.. This information comes from WW Ireland HO..
Good luck with your journey and feel free to drop me a line if there's anything I can help with.. :D
oh god, noway. lol ok better stop that. i was thinking it was way to good to be true, thanks hun, u prob saved me a load of pounds inweight and prob failing again xx

Tuesday 19th July

Breakfast
2 Slices 50/50 Bread (4 Pro POints)
Low Low BUtter (1 POint)
1 Banana (0 Pro Point)

Weight Watchers Belgian choc Slice (2 Pro Point)

Lunch
Beef Lasagne (7 Pro Points)
King Crisps (4 Pro Points)

Dinner
Mashed Carrot (0 Pro Point)
W Watchers Choc Pudding (5 Pro Points)
1 Scoop Ice Cream (2 Pro Points)

Carrot and something slice (2 Pro Points)
Bel Choc Thingy (2 Pro Points)

Total Pro Points Used Today:29 :D

Last edited:
No probs.. Only kinda found out by chance really.. I was pointing my take aways as per the book.. Think its really silly they haven't pointed out in the book that its per restaurant portion.. As there is quite a difference in the portions..

Maybe you shud have left that muffin til tomoro's brekkie seen as WI is this evening!! lol
Ah you'll be fine.. Have a nice light lunch.. A wrap loaded with salads to fill ya and a soup r something..
Do let us know how the WI goes.. And GL! x

hi i was wondering if any one can help i wanted to put on my page weight losses and gains but crnt seem were to put it is it in signature havent a clue ur doing really welll miss sunshine xx

thanks hun gona do that tuesday i put 2 half on now iv lost a pound and restarted off 2 day how are u x

Exactly! New day, new start.. I take it 1 day at a time.. I think you have to otherwise it would take over our lives..
I'm good ta.. WI was this morning and despite have a very VERY bold chipper last night I was down 2lb.. Kicking myself even more now for having it coz it may have been more had I not had that!! Oh well.. New week. Day 1! Lets go..... lol

Ya's r all doin gr8 i lost 1lb dis wk tought it wud of been more cos i worked my ass off but i hav pcos n tummy felt but bloated most of d wk so hopefully on monday ill hav a bigger loss but a lb is better dan nothin or puttin on ya knw a lb a wk wud do me fine =] Hope you's r all doin well =] xxxx

Back