ProPoints Carolines Diary July 2011

Ha ha kazzybaby ur msg gave me a little giggle.. proper Dub chat there.. Dont see that much on here.. Where in Dub u from?
Well done on the loss.. A loss is a loss a lb, tho it doesn't sound much is a big chunk!! So be happy with yerself!! And good luck for next week :D

Im from walkinstown luv wat bout u? Ah ye i knw u jus get annoyed wen u work hard n nothin happens haha but its all gud =] How u gettin on? xxx

i live in Ashtown howdy dubliners ;)
well i got weighed and i was down half a pound, i felt a lot lighter when i went in so i was a bit disappointed. And today hasnt started off great. Ill just start tomorrow and eat w w dinners x

Thursday 21st July

Breakfast
None slept it in

1pm

Oven Chips (7 Pro Points)
beef Burger (8 Pro Points)
Half W Watchers Garlic Bread (3 Pro Points)

330pm
Sandwich with:
2 Slices Bread (5 Pro Points)
Red Onion (0 Pro Points)
Cheeder Cheese (6 Pro Points)
few King Crisps (1 Pro Point)
Small Bit Chicken (2 Pro Points)

All gone already, knew i was doing bad today and wasnt going to write down what i was eating. BUt i find when u do write it down you start thinking, what can i eat now that is zero points :( tomorrow is another day, this week is going to be hard, way to much on.:confused:

Later in the evening
Chicken Kiev (13 Pro Points) googled it

Used 29 Pro Points
Weekly Pro Points Used Today: 16 Weekly Used

Last edited:
hi hun ur doin fine dont be hard n ureself iv only got 7 points left lool wil be going into my 49 with out a doubt what chipps did u have iv got aunt bessys would u say a handful would be 5points as i havnt any scales x

im saying about 8-10 chips roughly 7 Points and im prob been to light on myself there, its prob more. Was making boyfriend dinner and just threw them on my plate as i was starving. Have to really stock up on WW meals they help me hugely

Hi little miss sunshine.. I really wouldn't recommend eating too much processed foods.. They have zero nutrition in them and being honest.. You have SOO much more food for less points if you make it fresh. But seriously DO weigh EVERYTHING as portion size really does make a difference..
Chin up tho and start a fresh in the morning.. A new day a new start :D

thanks hun, you are right, just going to buy load veg in and chicken fillets from butchers. Just going to start fresh in the morning :) x

Any loss is great chick!! Sure u will get loss u deserve next week xx

Hi Caroline ....0.5lb is fab..better than a gain ..you'll have a good loss next week...Dub chick you livin in Crumlin now or originally from there...I'm in Ballyclare x

Friday 22 July

Breakfast
Pink and White (1 Pro Point)

Midday
2 Slices of White homemade Soda Bread (2 Points) extremly thin slices
Low Low Butter Scrap (1 Pro Point)

230 pm
2 slices of white homemade soda (2 Points)
Low Low Butter (1 Pro Point)
yea i know, nothing to eat here lol

Around 4pm
3 Pink and Whites (3 Pro Points)
Homemade Fairy Bun (2 Pro Points)
Jam (1 Pro Point)
2 Digestive Biscuits (3 Pro Points)

Dinner
Veg Chow Main (6 Pro Points)

Only 21 Pro Points Today, yea i know i should eat them all but yesterday i went way over board

Last edited:
ahh thought it was Crumlin up here ..lol..silly me!
Caroline lovin the BIG breakfast..lol x

hahahahhhaaaha stuffed.com jen ;) waiting for parents to eat, they are out in the garden doing stuff and i dont want to have anything to eat before they come in but had the pink and white to keep the hunger off for a bit lol

KazzyBaby said:
Ya's r all doin gr8 i lost 1lb dis wk tought it wud of been more cos i worked my ass off but i hav pcos n tummy felt but bloated most of d wk so hopefully on monday ill hav a bigger loss but a lb is better dan nothin or puttin on ya knw a lb a wk wud do me fine =] Hope you's r all doin well =] xxxx

I have pcos too and find it so easy to put on weight and extra hard to lose it annoying isn't it! x

It's a hormone imbalance it affects your fertility n it can give you weight problems, cus of hormone imbalance makes you prone to put weight on and very hard to get it off as your body's working against you!

Back