Christmas Countdown - not weight! NO BAH-HUMBUGS ALLOWED! lol

My daughter has been singing deck the halls all year, it is her and her friends theme tune, it is what they sing whenever they are playing around, LOL. Oddly not sick of it though.
Have 90% of my shopping done. Just a few things on order and trying to think what to get my old uncle whos is 75, diabetic and teetotal with a budget of £5!

Roll on Christmas, I can't wait!

A nice big Christmas teapot...the ones that have a cup attached underneath! xx :)

Ok now Bonfire night is out of the way I can start on Christmas - yahoo!
I have always loved christmas but now I have my adopted son it's even better:D.
I need to organise a sitter so that I can go for a full scale assault on Toy'r us ...can't wait!
Am loving the christmassy smilies on all yur messages
:Christmas02r:

***Sleeps***

48 to go!

My daughter has been singing deck the halls all year, it is her and her friends theme tune, it is what they sing whenever they are playing around, LOL. Oddly not sick of it though.
Have 90% of my shopping done. Just a few things on order and trying to think what to get my old uncle whos is 75, diabetic and teetotal with a budget of £5!

Roll on Christmas, I can't wait!

Hi Ali,

If we get snow for Christmas, then maybe some nice warm slippers for your uncle would be a good gift. My 15 year old neice is coming for Christmas and she has lived in Florida all her life -- she so wants to see snow. So, just like the song says, "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas".

Well, my folks are officially coming to London this year, so nota huge chance of snow for us, would be a better chance if we were up in Yorkshire. Still it will be fabulous to have them here at ours for a change. Ohh I can plan kitten pressies now!!! I will post a picture of the Xmas cake produciton factory going on in this house - they look amazing and the house still smells gorgeous all fruity and spicy.

Jez
xx

Sounds lovely Jez. xx :)

They look fab Jez! I am not a fan of christmas cake but Rik's words were "wow, she can make me some marzipan anytime she likes" lol cheeky toad!

Kat xx

Xmas cake pics are in the gallery if you all fancy a festive peek!

Jez
xx

Xmas is almost upon us wahey

***Sleeps***

44 to go!

44 yeahhhhhh :)

Only 44 - can we put the tree up yet?? Ive been told from my American pals that itt can out up after Thanksgiving - BL what do you think??
:smiley522::xmastree:

It is actually:

***Sleeps*

43 to go!

Yep! After Thanksgiving - never ever before!!

THanksgiving is the 27th November....so fair game after that! :D

xx

Lee reckons that the 1st of December ( my choice) is asking for bad luck, so wait til I tell him 28th Nov is ok! :D

Jez, your cakes are fab hun! You're a real talent!

I sent an Advent Calendar to my neice today....and I was in Asda earlier and it was very festive! :) There was a huge tree and a Santa in the foyer....so I went downstairs to check out all the Christmas stuff, and I went straight for the "Party tops" which have just been put on display. I bought a sequinned boob tube in a size 16, but I'm a size 16 now, so am taking it back as it's already fine on me. I will need a size smaller for the next 2 weeks! :p Yay!
( And hopefully the smaller one will be in a charity shop pile very soon! ;)) xx :)

There is a flat near me who had their decorations up on Monday.
Now I love Christmas and put my decs up as soon as i can get away with it, but even me and DD thought that was a little soon.

I'll put them up after thanksgiving :)

Back