Christmas Countdown - not weight! NO BAH-HUMBUGS ALLOWED! lol

wahey not long left at all, just making decisions of what gifts to buy :) mom and dad are already sorted just everyone elses to do now :)

Gift Cards?

yeah that is a possibility if i cant find anything :)

Come on Ken, I credit you with a lot more initiative than that, put a little thought into it, I reckon the best gifts to give are things you can hardly bear to give to someone because they are so special that you almost kinda want them for yourself <G>

But.......

Guess what.........?

A MONTH TODAY IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wOO

Jez
xx

***Sleeps***

30 to go!

Come on Ken, I credit you with a lot more initiative than that, put a little thought into it, I reckon the best gifts to give are things you can hardly bear to give to someone because they are so special that you almost kinda want them for yourself <G>

xx

So true Jez!

When I was a little 'un, I bought my big brother one of the Sylvanian Family collection! :D
It was mine by Christmas Day at 8am! xx :p

Yeah I've chosen some brillant gifts and they will surely put a smile on everyones faces :) I used my initiative :)
and wahey not long left wahey

***Sleeps***

29 to go!

29 left wahey
and also not long left till the Westfield
meet either :D

No, not long at all! Sunday January 10th! he he

Kat xx

Times flying bye so quick, already approaching the last month crazy, :) bit Xmas is almost upon us

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving... so at 12:01 a.m. Friday it is time to buckle down and get moving on Christmas preparations!!!! I am glad you found some inspiration Kenshinn... I am not a biggie on giftcards, but I will forgive a man for getting those. They hate to be wrong -- and let's face it, if they buy clothing it is either going to be too small or too big, and either way someone ends up with hurt feelings. lol

MM

Yeah all my cousins in the states will be doing black Friday sales wish i was there with them
but for me gift preparations are coming along quite well

***Sleeps***

28 to go!

It's Christmas for me tomorrow! :)

Merry Christmas, BL! I am "officially" starting on my holiday preparations! I even changed my avatar to celebrate!

MM

Yeah almost upon us now wahey :D

Back