Constant Criticism The New Venting Thread!!!

i completely agree. do this for you not anyone else and try and ignore what anyone else says. you're the one that has to live with your body so you need to be the one that decides when you've got to the right weight.

good luck xx

I've been looking at your pictures

Minerva, you and your BF both have done superbly well. You look so much happier and healthier than you did a year ago.
Congratulations.
P.S. Your bats don't scare me.........ooooh :eek: xxx

P.S. Your bats don't scare me.........ooooh :eek: xxx

The bats were a distraction. There are some zombie pidgeons behind you! BOO!

;)
Thank you though! We have come far and wide, it's just the constant battles I need to fight, like the rest of us Lighter Lifers. Starting to feel so many bones on my body is an interesting experience. I saw my ribs for the first time in my life the other day... that was very... odd.

:confused:

Shoulder blades

They are sharp! Like a coat hanger. Now I know why models are so skinny, clothes hang completely differently.
I've got bones in all sorts of places I had forgotten existed!

I thought I found a "lump"yesterday then realised it was bone!!

Im starting to get pretty fed up of people's attitudes in general. All i ever hear is you look too skinny, you need to put on a stone.

Today i had a work collegue take me aside and say "listen we are all worried about you and people are asking if you are ok"

Seriously its starting to bug me and this is the thread where we can all share those experiences.

So post away the negatively and rejoice :)

Hi Huseyin :)

You know you and anyone is always welcome over on Late Night Sofa thread in Families Forum..for venting/dumping etc as well don't you? ;):D:D:D

Especially in those late night hours when some things can seem10 times worse:sigh:

Hi Isis

Thank you for mentioning that i shall certainly wonder over and have a look :)

Unbelievable!

Somebody topped the league of horrendous criticism today in work and had to update here.

Hope this doesn't offend too many people, but I just can't believe the things people say.

I passed a bloke in work today who I often have a laugh and joke with. Well as I passed he said "I hope you've stopped that stupid diet now. You look ill. No, seriously, you really do. You look like Jade looked at the end" :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I turned to his companion, who I've never seen before and said "do you think I look ill?", to which he responded that I didn't and I said that was because he hadn't seen the larger more rotund me and I just looked normal to him. The first bloke just said "you looked much better bigger, and like you were ready for a cuddle".

I was just astounded, but have given up worrying now.

I will never make comment about anyone's weight, however well intentioned, that's for certain - people are astonishing!!

is it possible you work with a bunch of the most insensitive people on the planet? Can't believe some of the comments you've had from colleagues.
Don't listen to them. You look happy, healthy and fabulous xx

That's not only rude to you, that's just down right tactless and verging on the obscene.

words fail me - again!
daisy x

is it possible you work with a bunch of the most insensitive people on the planet? Can't believe some of the comments you've had from colleagues.
Don't listen to them. You look happy, healthy and fabulous xx

Yep, I've come to the conclusion over the last couple of weeks!!

Lol that bloke deserved a slap. I'm not a fan of Jade in any way, but to compare you to someone who has passed away literally the other day from a terrifying affliction - that seriously deserves some serious groin kicking. Not just for your sake, but also saying something so insensitive about someone who's body hasn't even gone cold yet.

Don't take the comment to heart, he's just another human being that has proved to be completely tactless and unaware how much happier you are in yourself as a person. Imagine if you could collect all the feelings you had of inadequacy, shame, guilt, pretending to be happy from when you were bigger and just give it to him... I think he'd explode. I don't think anyone realises how much emotionally liberated we are now that we have lost weight. If he wants someone cuddly, why doesn't he go and get fat himself, then we'll see how he feels.

Some people are SO out of line. :mad::mad::mad:

rant over ...

From the woman who said to me last week that I looked nice a couple of weeks ago, but don't anymore and if I lose anymore I'm going to "look ugly like the rest of them" (work colleagues who have done fabulously well on LL before me), then called me Victoria Beckham, today excelled herself! Never thought it possible! As I walked past her, she said "hello lollipop head".............................

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Minerva, do you now believe she is jealous and nasty??!! :p

I am sat here opened mouthed after reading this....it has left me speechless!!!!!!! xx

Somebody topped the league of horrendous criticism today in work and had to update here.

Hope this doesn't offend too many people, but I just can't believe the things people say.

I passed a bloke in work today who I often have a laugh and joke with. Well as I passed he said "I hope you've stopped that stupid diet now. You look ill. No, seriously, you really do. You look like Jade looked at the end" :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I turned to his companion, who I've never seen before and said "do you think I look ill?", to which he responded that I didn't and I said that was because he hadn't seen the larger more rotund me and I just looked normal to him. The first bloke just said "you looked much better bigger, and like you were ready for a cuddle".

I was just astounded, but have given up worrying now.

I will never make comment about anyone's weight, however well intentioned, that's for certain - people are astonishing!!

I thought I worked with some horrible people but your place tops it all....I dont know how you put up with it I would be :copon:them all lol...xx

You should buy her a lollypop. Perhaps she needs reminding of what one looks like!! Lollypops do not have boobs! I know because I checked!! How rude.

B x

Back