Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

Well done.....!!

I will be so pleased when I finally also get below the 20stone barrier. Keep it up..........

Yeah 20 something seems so much bigger than 19 something. I can't wait to see the teens again! x

well done thats a huge loss for your 1st week .

Thanks everyone!

Well it's day 10 and the days are flying past now!!! It will soon be weigh in day again :D :D :D

I have decided to switch back onto Cambridge on 16th August when my packs are used up. Personally, I just prefer the Cambridge packs. The two diets are virtually the same anyway, just Cambridge is 200kcals a day less than Exante. I am also going back to my previous counsellor. She is lovely and really supportive so I'm lookig forward to getting started! x

Good luck with your swap over im going to do the atkins diet once i lose another stone x

Good luck to you too hun! We'll probably be switching about the same time :)

My plan has always been to get to the 'Overweight' BMI category and then switch to WW to lose the remaining 2st more slowly and 'conventionally'. I have a long way to go yet but it will soon come round I'm sure :)

It didnt take us over nite to get this big , I would like to get to 10st 4lbs im currently 12st 8lbs so another stone off then im going to do atkins lose a stone on that then join a slimming group for the remaining

That's very true.

I just don't want to still be having shakes for the rest of my life. Nearly everybody I know of who is maintaining after still has shakes albeit for part of the week or once a day etc. I don't want that. I want to be able to learn to watch what I eat to maintain my weight.

I might be making a mistake but after I have shed my 11st 5lbs, I am NOT going to be gaining it back again, NO WAY.

Hi Elvira

I'm a newbie, ive been lurking today after googling a diet that isnt advocated here, and stumbling upon Exante which makes me happy inside!

i get paid friday so will be ordering that morning and starting as soon as it arrives.

im really excited and definately excited for you and the incredible journey youre going to have!

so, hello :wave_cry: and good luck x

Yuck! Ketosis mouth!!! I hate it!

I always end up with a sore throat and a bitter taste in my mouth. Not too mention a furry tongue. Bleurgh!!!

Thanks try try try again (love your name!) x

Well I tried on a pair of size 22 trousers today and they fit!!! I have a bit of a muffin top but it's easily hidden if I wear a long cardigan with the trousers. I started trying on some of my other size 22 trousers and jeans but no joy...YET.

I think these ones come up big but I couldn't fit in them a couple of weeks ago so it's a good start!!! Roll on Monday's WI! x

I wont give up trying lol hence the name.

It must feel great reaching goals and fitting into clothes that didnt fit before.

look forward to hearing your week 2 loss im sure you will be crossing off them next 2 goals x

well done on getting into those trousers its a great feeling when you try something on and it fits , keep it up !

I can't wait to see my loss tomorrow. I haven't got a clue because I haven't been anywhere near the scales at all since last Monday's WI. I am amazed that I have been able to resist! Mind you, I had a shower last night and the scales were calling to me but I just reminded myself that I wanted the surprise tomorrow and walked away from them :D

good luck for tomorrow. next saturday for my first weigh in seems such a long way away. only being doing this for a day and it feels like a lifetime.

what did u have for lunch JB? is it comparable to slim fast shakes?

hi paula. am having a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for dinner. didn't like the strawberry shake (slimfast one is much nicer) but the choc one was ok. just back from asda and managed to only get stuff for family and none of my usual treats.

im sendin hubby to do the shop tomorrow so i dont have to!

Back