Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Day 13 wednesday Conso PV & fruit
Breakfast- yoghurt & rhubarb
Lunch- 3 rashers Grilled bacon (fat removed) 2 dry fried eggs, dry fried tomato & mushrooms,
snack- muffin & strawberries
Dinner- fish pie topped with carrot & swede mash- 2 muffins

oooh u and prince philip rocking the urinary infctns ;-) everyone will want one now! Hope u feel much better soon xx

Ellie sorry to hear you have plumbing probs get well soon xxx

Oh Ellie at last the Dr's are sorting you out, hope the tablets kick in soon x

morning all .... I have a tough quest in front of me hmmmmm , a girl i know who works in the company hubby contracts for messaged me on facebook last night, shes on maternity leave and one of the other ladies in the company has asked for my email as they want to have a surprise leaving Do for him so want my help so that he will actually turn up LOL god knows how i will manage to get him to agree to go into town for the night LOL going to have to think up a cunning plan :rolleyes: he hates fuss... he hates going out .... he will kill me lol

morning all .... I have a tough quest in front of me hmmmmm , a girl i know who works in the company hubby contracts for messaged me on facebook last night, shes on maternity leave and one of the other ladies in the company has asked for my email as they want to have a surprise leaving Do for him so want my help so that he will actually turn up LOL god knows how i will manage to get him to agree to go into town for the night LOL going to have to think up a cunning plan :rolleyes: he hates fuss... he hates going out .... he will kill me lol
Oooh that's a tall order then but I bet you love the challenge.

Ellie....lol love it :) keep us informed of cunning ideas and plans.....the games afoot......

i have to somehow get him to an irish bar next week in the city centre hmmmmm this really will have to be cunning to get him to stay in the city mid week

can u go for food then 'pop in' the bar? or could you go into town earlier in week and 'lose' a card or phone or something,an tell hubby u had call from the bar saying they had whatever it is and u gotta go pick it up? just a thought, good luck!!

going to go into town on the pretence of shopping and make him go for food... then i think ill say i have to meet someone to get a bit for the horses or something in the bar

ahh its such a lovely thing they are doing, will he hate it? lol

more than likely LOL

shouldnt laugh but bahahahahaha poor bloke :D

Day 14 PP thursday
B- muffin
L- chicken omelette
D- chicken & cottage cheese
s- 2 muffins

Oooooo will you be in his bad books after the surprise or will he forgive you for it ? It's nice that they want to do something for him a lot of places don't make a fuss or is that just where I work !

Ha ha love it when a plan comes together! Nice that they want to do something for him!!! Has a new contract come up??? Hope so. Diet days looking good Ellie! X

That plan came together pretty quick....you'll have to arrange someone inside to take a photo of his face when he walks in lol xxxx

Thanks for posting your menus Ellie you are such an inspiration and help - im finding conso alot less daunting by following your lead x

Back