ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Well done on your weight loss, you are doing so well - clearly this way of eating is the right one for you!

Thank you I too love my kitchen, when I was designing it was ao hard to imagine it all together and hard to tell what the tiles would be like as they are a mixture of stone and glass but I'm very pleased with it.

CD I think I have found the diet that suits me best :)

My diary today was

Day 73 PP
B- porridge made with 2 tbsp oatbran 1 tbsp sweetener 2 tbsp skimmed milk, black coffee
L- roast turkey 1 poached egg & total 0% yoghurt with sweetener & dukan caramel flavouring, black coffee
D- salmon, prawns & a few mussels, cottage cheese, black coffee

2 litres of water during day

Well done with the carvery -i am getting there with the carbs too - nearly lost it when I gave my son a pringle - was so close to gobbling one! Love the kitchen - great job, nearly there with the move - must be a nice feeling - hope the snow stays away for a bit to give you a chance to settle in.

Oh gosh pringles .... I love them I would have licked my fingers after passing one lol but then it would more than likely ended up with eating the whole tube so best avoided lol . Im hoping the snow waits a few weeks but I think it's forecast soon. My stables are not finished yet, the company we got them from arecoming tomorrow to see the issues we have with them and hopefully sort it

Day 74 PP
B- oatbran porridge, black coffee
L- 2 scrambled eggs & salmon
D- 2 turkey steaks grilled
S- sf jelly & total 0% yoghurt sweetened

2 litres water

last 2 ponies being moved today and I think im coming down with something as hubby just told me i look like crap.... gee thanks !! Have weighed myself this morning showing anouther 3lb loss :eek: (that was after 2 pp days) need to weigh myself up at the new house tomorrow morning to see if it alters with the different floors .... official weigh in not till saturday. internet & phones get cut off today and wont be connected up at other house for at least 2 weeks... so glad i have the iphone LOL

Wow well done thats an amazing loss!!!! In 2 days too!

Hope you feel better soon! Wallop your OH ;)

Hope everything goes well today with the move!!!!

Ruth
x

Busy busy today with vet, moving ponies and doing a shop... Didn't get lunch till 4pm and now suffering with indigestion :(

Day 75 PV
B- oatbran porridge , black coffee
L- chicken salad & black coffee
D- mince bolognese (made with x lean mince, onion, carrot & mushrooms tinned tomato herbs)
S- total 0% yoghurt sweeter & caramel flavour

Can diet coke 2 litres water

Day 76 PP
B- cinnamon oatbran porridge , black coffee
L- smoked haddock fillet, prawns, cottage cheese. Black coffee
D- stewing steak
S- sf jelly
2 litres water

Day 77 PV
B- dry fried egg & mushrooms, 2 slices grilled bacon (fat removed) grilled tomato, black coffee
L- grilled venison burger, sml portion carrot broccoli & cauliflower, black coffee
S- gallette , 1/2 total 0% yoghurt sweetened & flavoured with dukan caramel.
D- 1 Cajun chicken breast, salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, peppers
S- rest of my yoghurt & sugar free jelly

2 litres water

Last edited:
Weigh in day for me today, another 2lbs gone :) pleased with that as totm is late . Going to a christening this evening , hoping we can manage dinner before hand as doubt there will be food available .

Day 78 PV
B- oatbran porridge , black coffee
L- Cajun chicken breast, prawns & salad, black coffee.
D- 2 grilled venison burgers

Last edited:
Thank you Nicola how are you doing

Doing good still really loving it was down 9lbs yesterday from the start which I'm chuffed with but my official wi day is Tuesday morning xx

That's great :)

Thanks I usually dont lose fast so I'm really pleased and I've lost the bloat ...got a big fat juicy steak for tea can't wait x

Yum that's what I always have when we eat out

Have fun this evening, another 2lbs is GREAT.

Back