ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Hi crels I just follow the toffee muffin recipe but change the yoghurt to plain and use 1/2 tbsp mixed spice & grated carrot instead of vanilla & almond flavouring. You will find the toffee muffin recipe in the recipe section :)

I now have a massive American fridge no more living out the cool box up here lol :D

Hi crels I just follow the toffee muffin recipe but change the yoghurt to plain and use 1/2 tbsp mixed spice & grated carrot instead of vanilla & almond flavouring. You will find the toffee muffin recipe in the recipe section :)

Mmmmm, these sound yum. Will have to give them a go next time I bake a batch - although will need to bake two different batches and freeze some as these carrot ones will be for PV days. You're busy as ever on the DIY front, I see! ;)

Yup as busy as ever, painting the porch at the moment... Ceiling now had 4 coats if White paint and still looking a bit streaky:( remind why I bought an old house and not a nice shiny new build lol

Another good day today :)
Day 61 PV
B- 1 scrambled egg mushroom & grilled tomato , black coffee
L- 4 rhubarb muffins & hm yoghurt sweetened & flavoured with dukan caramel , black coffee
D- 2 venison burgers, steamed cabbage & leeks
S- muffin & yoghurt
2 litres water

Any pictures yet? We are looking to do a big extension here to give me my big kitchen with American fridge. Hopefully start in Feb, plans going in next week. Need to get it all done reasonably quickly as well as still looking for land, which considering we live in a rather rural area is harder than it seems!

You have done so well on the diet, really stuck with it when it wasn't the easiest thing to do. Half way there and you will easily get to your xmas goal. :)

Will try and remember to take the camera down the road with me tommorrow so I can plug it in the laptop ... Hubby always rushes me and I forget to lift things on my wAy out

Day 62 PP running low on food here today
B- 2 scrambled eggs minus a yolk , black coffee
L- 4 lemon & ginger muffins , hm yoghurt sweetened & flavoured with dukan passion fruit flavouring, black coffee
D- 2 grilled Cajun spiced chicken breasts
S- muffin & yoghurt

2 litres of water and an extra black coffee mid morning

Last edited:
Hubbys popping into tesco for smoked salmon or prawns for my lunch as all I have in the fridge now is the dregs of my home made yoghurt and some lettuce lol

Day 63 PP
B- oatbran porridge, black coffee
L- 2 scrambled eggs & king prawns, black coffee
S- yoghurt with sugar free jelly christals added to flavour
D- salmon fillet & prawns
S- sugar free jelly & sweetened hm yoghurt

2 litres water

Last edited:
im aching all over today as hubby and i built the framework for the new stables yesterday.... the first side panel we erected collapsed on top of me and whacked me on the head which left me with a huge bump on a previous injury site where i fractured my skull :( i was rather wobbly all day after that and had a massive headache and my body looks like ive been battered, thankfully those stables are up and the next batch will get done next spring when we get the floor concreted

had spicy red pepper and tomato soup today yummmm but hot hot hot LOL trying to empty my freezer down here for moving next week.

Day 64 PV
B- oatbran porridge , black coffee
L- spicy red pepper & tomato soup, spicy homemade venison burger, black coffee
S- sugar free jelly
D- mushroom soup, sirloin steak, leeks Tomato & broccoli

2 diet cokes & 2 litres water

Last edited:
Thanks Hun x I'm really stiff today .... Every bone and muscle i have aches. No rest for the wicked though lol I'm back up at the house till Wednesday then back home to pack. Starting to move the horses at the weekend :) just hope the builder comes to connect everything up and finish tiling.

Diary for today
Day 65 PV
B- microwave muffins ( hmmmm not as nice as the other recipe i use) black coffee
L- spicy red pepper & tomato soup, grilled venison burger, black coffee
D- cottage pie (mince, onion, carrot, topped with turnip)

2 litres water

ellie1969 said:
Thanks Hun x I'm really stiff today .... Every bone and muscle i have aches. No rest for the wicked though lol I'm back up at the house till Wednesday then back home to pack. Starting to move the horses at the weekend :) just hope the builder comes to connect everything up and finish tiling.

Diary for today
Day 65 PV
B- microwave muffins ( hmmmm not as nice as the other recipe i use) black coffee
L- spicy red pepper & tomato soup, grilled venison burger, black coffee
D- cottage pie (mince, onion, carrot, topped with turnip)

2 litres water

Everything looks really good! Well done on your amazing loss!!

Ruth
X

Thank you Ruth and good luck with starting the diet :)

Hope you are feeling less achey today! That could not have been good at all!!! I see you are only 2lbs away from your Christmas goal, think you should make that eh!!:p

Bit better today thanks :D yup 2 lbs to go till I hit my Xmas target... If I reach it I'll do another 7lbs target :)

Day 66 PP
B- oatbran porridge , black coffee
L- grilled sirloin steak, poached egg, black coffee
D- 2 smoked haddock fillets, handful of mussels cottage cheese
S- total yogurt

2 litres water

Last edited:
Day 67 PV
B- oatbran porridge with tbsp wheatbran, 2 black coffees
L- smoked haddock fillet mushrooms & grilled tomato, black coffee
D- bolognese made with extra lean mince, carrot, onion, peppers, mushroom, tomato served with broccoli & cauliflower
S- yoghurt flavoured with sugar free jelly christals

2 litres water

Last edited:
I bet you'll be glad when all your DIY and travelling to the new house is over - talk about being in the wars! Hope you are feeling better and the packing for the move is under way. :)

Back