ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Having a pretty bad day emotions wise, a beautiful talented young horsewoman I knew lost her fight for life this afternoon. She was only 15 and collapsed with a brain heamorage a few days ago. I just cannot imagine how her mother is feeling at this moment in time. Ive known them for years and now can't imagine not seeing her ride her ponies any more. Life is so cruel sometimes.

Thank goodness I have no goodies or fizzy drinks or wine in the house as I think I'd be either stuffing my face or having a good drink to numb things right now. Plus my totm has came finally today with vengeance and I'm in agony arghhhhh

Day 79 PP
B- oatbran porridge, black coffee
L- 2 boiled eggs, smoked salmon
D- steak mince
S- homemade yoghurt sweetened and flavoured with dukan passion fruit flavouring

That is heartbreaking news Ellie, how awful for all of you. Well done for staying strong and not giving in to the usual comforts we look for. My heart goes out to the whole family. Just nothing else to say but take care and look after yourself.

Her mother has just posted on facebook that they are awaiting a team of surgeons from Oxford and around the uk as her organs are to be used to help save others as that is what she wanted. She was a truly amazing young lady and I'm sure there will be tears of happiness flowing soon from the families of those she may save x

That is so sad but so beautiful too.

Oh Ellie thats awful, but lovely for the families that she helps to save. Thoughts are with you.

Ruth
x

Thanks girls.... I just can't believe we will never see her again, she was always in a lot of the same classes my son was in but it's amazing that she will help others now she has gone

My cold has went full blown into a headcold with sweats this morning and combined with really bad totm pains I feel drained this morning and can't face food .

What awful news, my heart goes out to you, your son, the young girl's family - how heartbreaking.
Hope you feel better soon too.

Have managed to get the head a lot clearer tonight but nose is red raw blowing it, can't win lol . Have managed to get food inside me also :)

Day 80 PP
B- 1 scrambled egg & smoked salmon, 2 black coffees
L- 4 lemon & ginger muffins, yoghurt, black coffee
D- turkey breast & cottage cheese
S- muffin
2 litres water

A bit better today thanks, still stuffed up but a bit better than yesterday

Day 81 PV
B- oatbran porridge , 2 black coffees
L- xlean mince bolognese & sugar free jelly
D- braised steak with carrots & onions served with cabbage
S- yoghurt

Day 82 PP
B- scrambled egg & smoked salmon, black coffee
L- lemon & ginger muffins , yoghurt, black coffee
D- chicken & cottage cheese
S- muffin
2 litres water

When is your next weigh in?

ellie1969 said:
Day 82 PP
B- scrambled egg & smoked salmon, black coffee
L- lemon & ginger muffins , yoghurt, black coffee
D- chicken & cottage cheese
S- muffin
2 litres water

Looks like a good pp day - I need inspiration! Think I eat a lot more than u though!

Poppy03 said:
When is your next weigh in?

Im weighing in on Friday this week as I'm heading to a friends for the weekend so won't be able to weigh Saturday as usual

Day 83 PP
B- oatbran porridge, black coffee
L- scrambled egg &smoked salmon , black coffee
D- meatballs that were lurking in the freezer, not sure if they were pork or turkey though lol, cottage cheese
S- yoghurt & rhubarb

Back