ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Ive had another pp day today to make up for the weekend The horses and dogs were glad to see me after being left with OH for the weekend lol

Day 87 PP
B- 3 lemon & ginger muffins
L- 2 griddled Cajun chicken breasts
D- salmon
S- 2 muffins & yoghurt sweetened & flavoured with DD passion fruit flavouring

2 litres water

Ha ha, your weekend sounded perfect, I hope you flirted with the best of them!! And that you have forgiven you OH for meddling in your tack room - almost a cardinal sin that one!!! x

Oh I flirted ;-) lol had almost forgotten how to lmao it was a good laff and gave me a huge boost to keep going, told my OH all about it last nite and he was gobsmacked .... Will maybe get him to pay me more attention lol.

He actually did an ok job of the tack room and it will do untill I can get in there and arrange it myself ... Least I can see the floor now lol he did however mix in the shop stock with my tack so will have to separate that before he starts digging into it

They are either flirty or desperate ... Jury is out on that one lol

Had a good food day again today I may just manage to hit the 12 stone Mark for Xmas here's hoping anyway :)

Day 88 PV
B- oatbran porridge , 2 black coffees
L- chicken & veg soup, salmon , black coffee
D- mince & onions with suede & carrot mash
S- yoghurt

Day 89 PP
B- oatbran porridge , 2 black coffees
L- salmon, prawns & mussels, black coffee
D- turkey, cottage cheese
S- sf jelly
2 litres water

Thanks cd , I hope I can do as well as you have :)

Day 90 PV
B- oatbran porridge with cinnamon 2 black coffees
L- mushroom onion pepper & tomato omelette, salmon, black coffee
D- bolognese & broccoli
S - yoghurt

Christmas is coming and i did the good wifey bit and bought hubby a dozen mince pies & a tin of squooshy cream, hes in heaven lol and has polished off a few already lol not one will pass my lips though ;)

Day 91 PP
B- oatbran porridge, 2 black coffees
L- smoked haddock fillet, handfull mussels, poached egg, black coffee
D- Cajun chicken breast, cottage cheese
S- sf jelly & ff Greek yoghurt sweetened & flavoured with dukan passion fruit flavouring

2 litres water

Weighed in this morning and another 2lbs lost 5 more to go to get to 12 st for Xmas , if I don't it's no big deal as my original goal was 13st and I'm over the moon to have passed that :)

Driving down to see my parents today and picking up the gym equipment they are giving us , can't wait to get on the treadmill and start running inside lol

Okay Ellie are you going for saint status!!? Mince pies and cream in the house and your not tempted? LOL - well done on the weight loss this week - hope you have a great weekend. x

Your doing fab Ellie well done ...enjoy your new stuff what a great present x

Another loss, well done. 5lbs till Christmas, I am sure you can. Are you treating yourself at Christmas or sticking with it until goal?

I will probably wait till I'm at goal unless I desperately need anything, like bras I really need them lol

Thank you x I'm so glad my friend persuaded me to try it

Day 92 PV
B- oatbran porridge, black coffee
L- 2 slices lean grilled bacon, grilled tomato, mushrooms & 2 poached eggs, black coffee
D- steak, tomato, cabbage & carrots, diet drink
S- ff greek yoghurt sweetened & flavoured with vanilla

Ellie, I meant are you going to treat yourself foodwise at Christmas or sticking with Dukan? My guess would be you would stick with Dukan to be honest, you have the willpower of... well actually I am not sure but bloody high!

DOH !! Yes I am hoping to stick to dukan but may have a few drinks , I'm hoping the tins of chocolates hubby bought will not tempt me..... Keep the willpower strong ;)

Day 93 PP
B- oatbran porridge , black coffee
L- 3 slices lean grilled bacon & poached egg
D- chicken
S- sf jelly

No water oops

Last edited:
Oh ellie, know you will stick with it - I had a serious wobble this afternoon when I made some shortbread with my three year old, just wanted to test a tiny bit but resisted and relied on the recipients to tell me if it was okay!!! Stupid to make it really - not sure why I did - LOL.

Back