ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Still at the house I'm renovating have done loads of painting and sanding but omg it's so cold..... Must get heating oil soon :( today's menu is as follows ( back home tommorrow morning so will get a change from chicken and turkey rashers lol)

Day 11 PV

B- ff Greek yoghurt sweetened & 2 tbs oatbran , black coffee
L- 3 turkey rashers , dry fried egg, grilled tomato & mushrooms, black coffee
D- 2 chicken breasts cottage cheese & salad , black coffee
2 litres water

came back to a nice warm house last night as couldnt stand the cold any longer LOL we had so much rain up there the carpet in the hall was squelching :( cant wait untill the roof and rain goods get fixed next week as that will stop the water coming in under the doors . Heating was serviced yesterday but not enough oil to turn it on... hubby wont buy any untill we are ready to move in as its in a remote area and there is a chance it may be stolen.

today im just about to take the puppy for a long walk before doing something for the horses... they have been pretty neglected recently with all the house stuff not that they are complaining standing in fields full of grass LOL also going to get my hair done so im presentable for my godsons christening at the weekend

todays diary will hopefully be as follows

Day 12 PP
B- oatbran vanilla porridge black coffee
L- scrambled egg (1 whole 1 white) & smoked salmon
S- Yoghurt (take to hairdressers with me) 2 black coffee's
D- turkey with cajun seasoning & cottage cheese

2 litres of water

attempting to make yoghurt in the slow cooker today & i had a 40 minute brisk walk in the woods with my puppy this morning as it was so nice

Last edited:
Day 13 PV

B- oatbran vanilla porridge, black coffee
L- cajun spiced turkey breast (left overs from last nights dinner) cottage cheese & salad, black coffee
s- yoghurt
D- beef stew packed full of veggies & broccoli. Greek yoghurt sweetend and sugar free jelly

Last edited:
day 14 PP

B- oatbran vanilla porridge , black coffee
L- 2 egg omlette (only 1 yolk) some turkey slices (as they need to be used up, black coffee
S- hopefully home made yoghurt LOL and some sugar free jelly
D- 2 salmon fillets done in the oven & cottage cheese

2 litres of water

another 2 lbs gone this morning :)

Thank you :) I'm currently in the car travelling down south for my godsons christening ... Hoping hubby will take me for dinner before we go to friends otherwise it will be Chinese and I really don't want that as I think I may struggle tommorrow depending what the buffet consists of

Day 15 PV
B- oatbran vanilla porridge , black coffee
L- turkey and salad eaten in the car lol
S- yoghurt
D-roasted tomato soup, steak grilled tomato & a big salad 2 dietcokes (they did however taste quite sweet)

2 litres of water and managed to only drink coffee at friends , now have a really stinking headache :(

Last edited:
Day 16 PV

B- hotel buffet had a portion of lovely scrambled egg some grilled tomatoes boiled mushrooms & 2 slices of lean ham, 2 black coffees
L- buffet at the christening (wasn't much dukan on it lol ) 2 chicken drumsticks & salad diet coke & a black coffee
D- 2 4oz venison steaks, grilled mushroom, grilled tomato & swapped the chips in the restaurant for veg which was baby carrots broccoli & leeks, 1 diet coke
S- homemade FF yoghurt & 2 tbsp oatbran

Last edited:
was a restaurant meal tonight again on way home but hopefully made wise choices and just had my oatbran with yoghurt :)

feel a bit bleurgh with all the miles travelled in the car and the diet cokes after not having any for 3 weeks... will probably have 3 days PP instead of the planned 2 to cancell out any hidden baddies in what ive eaten over the last 2 days plus its my TOTM due this week if im on time

Stepped on the scales this morning and i look to have dropped 1/2 a pound but that may fluctuate as i should be Due my TOTM ... will really need to keep my head this week and not binge ..... will see how my weight is after 2 PP days then decided whether to do the extra one id planned after the 2 PV days of eating out and hotel food or just the
2 PP days to catch up again

Day 17 PP
B- Oatbran porridge, black coffee
L- Tuna quiche , black coffee
S- Yoghurt
D- cajun spiced turkey breast & cottage cheese & homemade yoghhurt for afters with a little bit sweetner & cinnamon

Visited my parents as its bother their birthdays this week and my sister , hubby & kids were in.... there was a huge chocolate cake and lots of sweets.... I resisted temptation and my son ate my share LOL . Felt very proud of myself

Last edited:
my menu for today is as follows

Day 18 PP

B- oatbran vanilla porridge , Black coffee
L- tuna quiche & a yoghurt, black coffee
D- haddock & cottage cheese
S- homemade yoghurt flavoured with a drop of orange flavouring & a tiny amount of cocoa (yummmmmm)

1 litre of water so far plus the 2 mugs of coffee

Hopefully get out with the puppy for a long walk in between packing some stuff I wont really need (summer clothes etc LOL) to take up to new place with me tommorrow

Last edited:
Well done on the weight loss so far and resisting temptations! Tuna quiche sounds good - recipe?

the tuna quiche is really easy and great for etaing while travelling in the car etc as its like a solid slice when cold

I just use a tin of tuna drained and flaked into a dish.... then beat up 3 eggs (i remove one yolk) & 6tbsp quark and ground black pepper... pour it over the tuna and stick in the oven till its cooked

Well this morning i did a wash quickly tidied house and baked toffee muffins then packed the car up as im at the farmhouse again, its so cold and windy here tonight :( dont think i will get much sleep . I am however getting heating oil delivered tommorrow so that will be a treat lol. Almost finished lifting stuck down carpet and ancient lino tiles thank goodness , new kitchen arriving friday so i need to finish that job .

Day 19 PV
B- oatbran vanilla porridge Black coffee
L- turkey slices and a mixed salad
D- 1 1/2 Cajun seasoned chicken breasts, carrots & mange tout
S- some of my home made yoghurt sweetened

Have only managed to drink 1 litre of water today & 1 mug of coffee as was driving 3 hours and so busy once I got here . Will drink more tommorrow

It's very exciting as I've done the plans etc myself and have the builder coming in to take out an overhang that used to be a partition wall and to open up an old larder we discovered while taking out the old kitchen and hopefully build something nice round the Rayburn as it's hideous pink fireplace bricks ATM lol I am however going to be cookerless from this weekend for a few weeks till the granites installed so will have to think carefully how I'm going to eat while here

Fire up the barbie, dahling! :D your kitchen plans sound fab - so lucky to start from scratch and put your own stamp on it.

Barbie ?? Ur having a laff right ;) it's Scotland I live in.... It blows a gale everytime I'm at this house and it's freezing lol think it will be a case of the lean mean grilling machine and the microwave till I'm sorted out

So no madly patterned Hawaiian shorts, aloha shirt and a knotted handkerchief on your head so? And I thought ye Scots were a hardy bunch! :D;) I've been cooking a lot of casseroles in the oven lately and all so delish! Could you cook up a batch at home and then re-heat in microwave at farmhouse?

Back