ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

I probably could but no fridge freezer here yet either ... Using an electric cool box ATM lol think my oven may be in quite quick as it's in a tall unit . I'll know more on Monday when the builder starts , will also give him keys so I dont have to stay all week

Sounds as if the kitchen's going to be gorgeous when it's done. Definitely lean mean grilling till then!

Yup will also make some of the pepper stew from the recipe section to heat up on PV days meat & salad for lunch or microwaved scrambled eggs with salmon , ach there's plenty options I'll just have to make a list and bring up what I need

Oooo I see the oil delivery coming down the road now I'm getting excited .... Warm & toasty soon

Well my excitement was short lived as it wasn't my delivery :( hubby called them at 4.30 when it still hadn't been delivered and was told that they were behind on deliveries and we wouldn't get it until tom-morrow to say he was angry at them would be an understatement as he explained that we wouldn't be there (heading back home after kitchens delivered in the morning) to lock the tank back up so I'm still cold and be sitting on a stone floor most of the day scraping old carpet , brittle Lino tiles and glue of it . Good eating day again and managed more water. Not much choice for food seeing as I'm in middle of nowhere lol.

Day 20 PP
B- 3 toffee muffins & some homemade thick creamy yoghurt (very yummy) Black coffee
L- turkey slices , cottage cheese, black coffee & a toffee muffin
D- Cajun spiced chicken 1 & 1/2 breasts , cottage cheese, black coffee & a muffin & yoghurt

2 litres of water

well my kitchen was delivered this morning..... getting very excited now ... but my electric cool box gave up the ghost :( and i got my oil delivered so was nice to warm the house up a bit before heading home with Hubby

Day 21 PV
B- 3 toffee muffins with the home made thick yoghurt Black coffee
L- turkey slices & cherry tomatoes (eating in the car on way back)
S- the other 2 toffee muffins from my allowance
D- nice big piece of cod baked in oven with a sprinkle of lemon juice and crushed black peppercorns, carrots & broccoli & a vanilla yoghurt

struggling to drink today 3/4 of a litre so far will keep trying

:D ive lost another 2lbs :D im really happy with that as its TOTM and i feel rotten this time

Had my Brother in laws 40th party this afternoon and managed to say no to home made charmelised onion pepper & chicken pizza (smelled delish as the plate was put right in front of me on the table ... sausage rolls, doritos & dips jam donuts the list of fatty foods was endless LOL Even declined wine which made them as what was wrong with me haha

Day 22 PV
B- Oatbran porridge & a black coffee
L- tikka spiced chicken pieces & a salad... took this out with me this morning to have before the party & had 2 black coffees at the party
D- sirloin steak, grilled tomato, poached egg, broccoli & leeks, diet irn bru
S- stewed rhubarb & vanilla flavoured home made yoghurt

Last edited:
:D ive lost another 2lbs :D im really happy with that as its TOTM and i feel rotten this time

Had my Brother in laws 40th party this afternoon and managed to say no to home made charmelised onion pepper & chicken pizza (smelled delish as the plate was put right in front of me on the table ... sausage rolls, doritos & dips jam donuts the list of fatty foods was endless LOL Even declined wine which made them as what was wrong with me haha

Day 22 PV
B- Oatbran porridge & a black coffee
L- tikka spiced chicken pieces & a salad... took this out with me this morning
to have before the party & had 2 black coffees at the party
D- sirloin steak, grilled tomato, poached egg, broccoli & leeks, diet irn
bru
:happy096:

Fab loss esp. at TOTM and well done on resisting temptation at
the 40th. The pizza would have been a will-power test for me for sure. Great news on the kitchen front too - it sounds like a big project but exciting too. :)Xx

:D thank you :D now sitting eating some stewed rhubard (cheated and done it in the microwave LOL) and some of my home made yoghurt... didnt strain it today and added some vanilla & sweetner.... so sitting in the dark and its like eating rhubarb and custard LOL

have made soup today.... a take on minestrone but without the pasta LOL have packed a couple of portions to take up with me to the farmhouse later today.... hubby having a portion tonight and ill have one on tuesday when its my next veg day. also got my grilling machine.... picking up a wine fridge on the way so i can use that instead my my poor dead electric cool box :( & a new microwave... Ill cook chicken this evening to last a few days then ill have to wing it lol

Day 23 PP
B- 3 vanilla & ginger (cant taste the ginger :( ) muffins, black coffee
L- 2 scrambled eggs & smoked salmon, black coffee & toffee yoghurt
D- Cajun seasoned chicken , cottage cheese , black coffee
S- 2 remaining muffins

Last edited:
Rather annoyed today ... Didn't get much sleep with the wind at the farmhouse last night then hubby was up at 5am for work and I don't think he could have made any more noise if he tried grrrrrr so tired now :(
Was looking forward to scrambled egg for breakfast , plugged in new microwave and it's not working . Sounds like it is but I tried everything and it's just not heating anything up. Had to have my muffins that were for lunch for breakfast.

Day 24 PP
B- 2 vanilla & ginger muffins, black coffee
S- muffin & black coffee
L- couple of strips of Cajun chicken 2 boiled eggs , muffin & black coffee , home made yoghurt with vanilla added
D- Cajun spiced chicken & cottage cheese, muffin & sweetened ff Greek yoghurt
2 litres of water

Last edited:
Oh petal, what a day! Kudos for staying true to Dukan and hope you get microwave sorted. Hope you sleep well tonight. :)Xx

In bed now, have read some more of the book , just checking in before head hits the pillow. Got loads done today 2 doors inside the house have had 2 more coats of paint then as it was dry did some of the outside jobs, summerhouse all painted , 1 of the picnic tables painted and 2 1/2 hours of grass mowing done... Still got about another 5 hours worth of mowing to do yet so praying for another dry day tomorrow. Will have to take microwave back on way home either tomorrow if weathers bad again or Wednesday

Morning :) it's been pouring down so no chance of finishing the grass :( the roofers have arrived so by end of today I should have guttering all round the house :) it's hubby's m8 so he's just been in to tell me the porch roof is rotten through *sigh* so he's away for wood to fix it... Least he noticed it now and not when it fell in on us under a ton of snow like we get up here lol

Think I'm gonna be a bit lacking on protein today due to this ruddy microwave so think it will be boiled eggs again lol

Day 25 PV
B- 2 tbps oatbran & homemade yoghurt black coffee
L- home made minestrone soup ( no pasta added ;) ) 2 boiled eggs black coffee
Afternoon- black coffee
D- mince & veggies
S- ff Greek yoghurt sweetened

2 litres of water

Last edited:
Morning :) windy here again but dry .... Supposed to be hot for next 3 days... Was chilly when i was out with the dog in my jammies , roofers are back today to finish the roof and guttering so must get dressed as they caught me in my jammies at 10 yesterday oops !! Will never live that down with hubby's m8 lol got a better sleep last night as I got them to check the bay window in my bedroom as there was a rattle in the wind he found a loose slate and fixed it for me ... Ahhhh silence at last
Need to pop to supermarket this morning as my fridge is empty apart from a tub of cottage cheese and some of my home made yoghurt :( when I say pop it's really a 40 mile round trip

Day 26 PP
B- yoghurt & oat bran, black coffee
S- sliced turkey & black coffee
L- sliced turkey & cottage cheese , black coffee
D- salmon fillets
2 litres of water

Last edited:
gosh was busy busy today.... had breakfast then roofers came ... popped out to supermarket for coffee milk and some food for today... bought then men a 4 pack of muffins which i could smell all the way home :cry: I made them take the spare ones away with them when they finished the job so i would eat them LOL. managed to get all the grass cut which took hours:rolleyes: and finished painting the summer house and one of the picnic benches ... im absolutely whacked now and really felt cruddy driving the 3 hours back home... probably did too much in the heat and not enough water

Day 27 PV
B- oatbran biscuit (ginger) black coffee
L- 2 egg mushroom omlette black coffee
D- 2 venison bugers mangetout & broccoli
S- stewed rhubarb & sweetend natural yoghurt

Last edited:
think today is gonna be one of those rush rush rush days... been turning the house upside down looking for the horses passports as i have the vet coming this am to do vaccinations, chip my foal and do drawings for her passport & DNA sample. I cant find the passports i need anywhere.... they must be in the landrover still and hubby has it at work in aberdeen this week arghhhh. the only 2 ive found are the ones i dont need TYPICAL !! ah well they have what they need on file so just means i have to take the passports to the surgery when i have them. Hopped on the scales this morning and got a fantastic surprise.... will weigh myself tommorrow on my official weigh day though before i get too excited LOL

Day 28 PP
B- 2 toffee muffins & some home made yoghurt with a little bit of raspberry sugar free jelly powder to flavour it, black coffee
L- turkey slices, 2 toffee muffins black coffee
D- chicken breast seasoned with cajun seasoning & half atub of cottage cheese

Last edited:
Back