ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

well weigh in was this morning and another 5lbs have gone .... i am so pleased im grinning like the cheshire cat LOL

Day 29 PV
B- oatbran vanilla porridge, black coffee
S- couple of turkey slices
L- Omlette, grilled tomato & mushrooms, Diet irn bru
D- sirloin steak, broccoli & leeks, grilled tomato, diet irn bru
S- stewed rhubarb & home made yoghurt with vanilla

1 litre of water

Oooh, yesterday's menu sounds tasty! Think I might have all that for my next PV day. Well done on the 5lb loss.

Thank you :)

Day 30 PP
B- oatbran vanilla porridge, black coffee
L- turkey & cottage cheese
D- 2 salmon steaks & cottage cheese

Back at the farmhouse since yesterday evening hoping the builder is starting my kitchen today but no sign of him yet :( he did say week commencing the 3rd but didn't say what day lol I'm so impatient I just want it done now lol

Was hoping to get outside jobs done while he's here but there's a few spots of rain on the window again :( there's miles of fences to be painted and barn doors a plenty that need freshened up and I need to whitewash the inside of the barn my stables are going in that's a mammoth job in itself .... I'm definately getting enough exercise. Food wise I cooked meatloaf salmon & chicken breasts last night to see me through the next few days and I got the faulty microwave changed so now can scramble eggs and make porridge so I won't starve lol forgot to lift my muffins out the freezer on my way up here though :(
so my diary today is

Day 31 PV
B- oatbran porridge , black coffee
S- home made yoghurt & black coffee
L- salmon fillet 1/2 chicken breast & salad black coffee
D- meatloaf & broccoli sweetened home made yoghurt

1.5 litres water

Last edited:
Had a good night sleep last night no man here to wake me in middle if the night grrr . Kitchen getting started this afternoon so getting a wee bit excited/ nervous that it will look good hubby says he will kill me if I decide I don't like it lol. Eating wise I'm going good as no temptations etc ... Much about the same each day as can't really vary it due to lack of facilities and equipment .. Roll on it all being finished and being able to move in properly :)

Day 32 PP
B- oatbran porridge, black coffee
L- meatloaf , cottage cheese & black coffee
D- Cajun chicken & salmon
S- home made yoghurt

2 litres of water

Last edited:
How's that kitchen coming along? (How's the weather?). You're doing brilliantly! Are you taking plenty of pics for the "before" and "after" album? Would love to see any you fancy posting! I'd love to do what you're doing - ok perhaps somewhere warmer though ;)

Two stone off I see - wonderful!

The kitchen is now stripped right back unfortunately they discovered the water pipes in the remainder of the partition wall that was to be taken right back up to the ceiling so it will have to be boxed in again albeit higher than it was so at least there will be a bit more light in that corner. Have taken lots of pics ... Think the Walls are being plaster boarded today then the units will start going in :)

Just caught up with your diary and I am now exhausted! Please share those pictures :)

Having a conversation with this joiner is like drawing teeth :( so I'm hiding in the rest of the house lol he has half the kitchen plaster boarded just hope the units fit now ;)

Running low of food now think I have enough chicken / meatloaf for tonight and plenty salad , eggs & yoghurt so may go home at some point tomorrow or will have to do a shop.

Day 33 PV
L- 2 eggs (1 whole 1 White) scrambled 4 cherry tomatoes few slices of turkey, black coffee
S- homemade yoghurt with vanilla , black coffee
D- 1 1/2 Cajun chicken breasts sml portion of meatloaf & salad. Sweetened home made yoghurt
1.5 litres of water

Last edited:
Definitely would love to see photos, would love to do what you are doing although somewhere on the west coast! Get to enjoy it vicariously through your posts so keep them coming!

Actually getting a hint of a smile out the joiner today lol think he is just a very shy person... The units have started going in now. Was going to go home today and leave him keys but my sofas are being delivered tomorrow :) have ventured into the nearest village and was quite impressed with the local shops there is a wee deli and 2 corner shops... The one I went in had a decent enough butcher section and a selection of fish so managed to get something for dinner. Avoided the bakery section and ignored the crisps and sweeties lol

Day 34 PP

Midmorning- black coffee
L- turkey slices 2 scrambled eggs black coffee
D- 2 portions of smoked haddock & some cottage cheese can of diet coke
S- home made vanilla yoghurt
2 litres of water

Last edited:
Have had to stay up here another night as my sofas are being delivered today instead of next week :) it's blooming freezing today and I'm now very low on food and run out of bottled water. All I have left for eating is eggs cherry tomatoes and turkey slices lol

Kitchen is getting there most of the units are in now

Day 35 PV
L-3 thin slices of turkey spoonfull of cottage cheese, 2 scrambled eggs (1 whole 1 white) 4 cherry tomatoes, black coffee
S- home made yoghurt
D- Mince flavoured with chilli cooked with tinned tomatoes onion and peppers

Last edited:
back home last night and made a yummy chilli with peppers etc in it... hubby had pasta with his i just had the chilli... was dreading getting on the scales this morning as feel very bloated as i have transit issues due to not having my muffins up with me :( and nowhere to store frozen rhubarb . was shocked when hubby confrimed there was another 3lbs off :D

out for dinner tonight so another PV day today

Day 36 PV
B- 3 ginger and lemon muffins, black coffee
MM- black coffee
L- Chilli (leftovers from yestedays dinner) 2 Muffins
D- steak, grilled mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, cabbage & carrots , diet coke

2 litres of water

Last edited:
meal last night was lovely as usuall... had steak mushrooms tomato cabbage & carrots :) we tend to go out every saturday as i refuse to cook LOL

Day 37 PP
B- oatbran porridge, black coffee
L- oven baked salmon and 2 boiled eggs (gave one yolk to OH) black coffee
S- home made yoghurt, sweetend and a touch of sugar free jelly to flavour
D- Beef stew
S- rhubarb & sweetend home made yoghurt

Last edited:
phew.... had a happy bathroom visit at last... feel much less bloated now.... just waiting on my pot of bolognese to cook then im off up the road again... joiner was working over the weekend so cant wait to see how everythings looking :D think im just staying a couple of days as need to start packing up stuff here and hoping to move a van & trailer load of the horses stuff this weekend... so busy busy busy again

Day 38 PP
B- oatbran porridge Black coffee
L- 2 egg omlette & turkey, black coffee
D- chicken & cottage cheese
S- homemade yoghurt and sugar free jelly

Drinks 2 cans of diet coke & a litre of water (struggle to drink the water on the days I drive up here as it's a 3 hour drive)

Last edited:
Back