ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

I know nothing about horses but there's a lovely black barbour jacket I have my eye on, I'll just look like I've left my horse at home xxx

i love my black barbour :D its too big for me now but i just pull the belt tighter lol

Hot tub sounds good idea if you carry on with gardening, lol

You'll have to change the name of diary, ellie, conso is next and so close! Youve done so well, are you looking foward to it? Its ok, takes a bit of getting used to tis all.

Wooohooo show on Sunday!!!! And a sassy size 12 jacket - lovely lovely lovely!!! Hope you can run by then!!!! LOL Is the sun out up there?? Today cloudy and boring but at least it isn't raining!!! Have a good one Ellie - you managing to stick with the plan this week????? Want to have a TW celebration on Saturdays weigh in!!!

show now cancelled on sunday due to lack of pre entries :( really annoyed as was planning to enter a min of 4 classes and wanted to get the wee one out to a show before the highland.... at this rate she wont have been to one grrr not managing to stick to plan this week... really need to kick myself up the jacksy

I do think you are bit worried about conso Ellie and that is why you are little out of kilter and off plan, also having that horrid bug won't have helped one bit!! Know you want to get there though and you have worked so hard to do this!!! You need to show me the way missus!!!! Rubbish about the show - especially due to low entries - sign of the times - think lots of people are struggling to keep their horses never mind show them!!! Our first one was cancelled due to the weather so hope we get to the next one on the 20th! Get back on the plan stan and make this week an amazing one!! Still lovin the size 12 jacket!!! x

yes trudy im blooming terrified ... right ive kicked myself seeing as ive not been naughty today yet lol will try 3 PP days.... PV saturday, then weigh sunday. start conso monday with a week of veg & PP thursday and see how i go... introduce fruit the next week then start on the scary stuff haha

thats me commited ... i should be commited for my stupidness .... hmmm highland show in under 6 weeks... i want that damn cheesecake lol

Meee tooo - Ellie literally grinning like a cheshire cat here thinking of meeting you at Highland and heading for that food hall for some kind of naughty tablety confection!!! LOL - glad you have given yourself the kick and three PP days sounds fab..... Right to be apprehensive but blimmin heck what are we scared of??? The rules on conso are still strict and boy do we know how to follow rules - well cheeky vodka aside or 4 bttles of wine in your case Ellie!!! - blimmey we would have been demolishing cake, pizza, chips daily after any other diet!!!! LOL

Ellie, Trudy is right conso is just another set of rules to follow, glad you've kicked yourself up the bum your one of our shining stars you lead....and we will follow...can you not feel the positive vibes we're all send you and Chris xxx embrace the next stage, which piece of fruit do you fancy????

i love mango & pineapple

when its my turn I want......watermelon mmmmmm

ive got strawberries & rasps growing in the garden :D

Tempting xxx

Lol I forgot we've strawberrys too xxx

Watermelon sounds amazing.............. hope you have had a good Dukan day Ellie.......... I am tired out having thought of nothing but blimmin cheesecake all day!!!!! LOLOLOL xx

Dukaneer calling Ellie, Dukaneer calling Ellie where are you!!!!!!!

Sung in a melodic voice, Ellie oh Ellie, where are you now, why have you gone far away? Is there another one dearer than us or have the mars bars won!!!!! ??? Hope your okay scottish one!!! Missing your comments!

Back