ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

fear not im here just feeling a bit meh !!

shouldnt be really as hubby booked a lovely hotel in monte carlo for our french break this summer overlooking the harbour ... looks amazing

Hi Ellie....that sounds so romantic, nice to 'hear' your voice, we all get days like that xxx

i am however going to need more posh dresses :p

Monte Carlo.... brings visions of flash sports cars and you sat with a scarf blowing in the wind as you speed round corners xxx...and sipping champers...but then pulling out a muffin lol

LOL sididd

How very spoilt you are :) but worth it !

I am very green with envy - LOL
I have always wanted to go to Monaco and was promised to be taken by ex future son-in-law - well thats not going to happen now one day perhaps

do you want to go in my place ?? i have to endure a load of bike races on the tour de france route before we head to monaco

Soooooooooo shopping trip a must for Monaco - can't possibly be seen in the same frock twice - good to see you Ellie!!!!

do you want to go in my place ?? i have to endure a load of bike races on the tour de france route before we head to monaco

YES PLEASE Ellie for me it would be a pleasure - it is exactly 49 days to the start of the T de F and I cannot wait - highlight of the summer for me I do not move from ITV 4 when its on - if I could go to France for the whole of the race I would its a plan of ours once we win the lottery plus every F1 race in the season especially Monaco.

Last edited:
the room we have booked in the Port palace hotel overlooks the Nouvelle chicane the most action packed corner of the monaco grand prix apperently so my son said LOL .... price for 2 nights over the race is 8000 euro

menus for last 3 days

thursday PP
B- 2 scrambled eggs & smoked salmon
L- salmon & cottage cheese
D- chicken breast, prawns & sweet chilli sauce
snacks- 3 hazelnut muffins & quark icing

Friday PP
B-2 scrambled eggs, smoked salmon
L- smoked haddock ham & prawns
D- slow cooked casserole steak
S- 3 muffins & vanilla mulelr light

saturday PV
B- 2 muffins & quark
L- egg tomato & bacon
D- chicken & mushroom foo yung
S- muffin, yoghurt & rhubarb

Menus sound good Ellie - did you do your foo yung with soy sauce or not?

not... it looked terrible but tasted ok lol

shhhhhh about pizza lol ...im really craving it tonight lol

Back