ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Now I'm jelous....I've got squiddly dick! Lol

Im known as the girl who eats wierd stuff in our staff room! find it hilarious :D sounds like you had a good day - same as sid I got squiddly dick too ended up not going to SB. The old charmer did say we would go tomorrow - lol

the skirt i got was a size 12 from primark... just pull on and really fitted and nice on with thick coloured tights
the dress was also primark...size 14 for the boobies and also very fitted... not what id usually wear but i though why the hell not flash my new figure haha

and caramel coloured shoes to go with a brown dress i got from ebay

Ellie they sound nice, enjoy your new figure. Love the blue and yellow styles that's out there at the moment x

theres lots of lovely stuff in the shops atm :D

I also got 6 packs of tofu in the big asda in town lol

Size 12 & 14's I wish.......sigh

Ellie what do you do with Tofu ? I've never tried it ?

I know jojo them sizes sound more like shoe sizes lol : -)

i make tofu cream pudding from the recipe threads jojo

forgot to post my meals for yesterday all that talk of clothes shopping LOL

saturday PV
B- 2 nougat muffins, nougat quark icing, black coffee
L- M&S salad box with a pack of extra lean ham (grabbed while out shopping), black coffee, bottle of water
D- 2 salmon cut medallion steaks, mixed veg, mushrooms
S- muffin

The steaks were really nice...pack of 4 from asda £5.99 so good value

weight sunday morning was 154.8

Last edited:
the last few days ive felt really weird... had a headache but not the usually sort... then yesterday a few times i almost passed out.... same again today.... had to steady myself against my trolly in tescos as i came over all funny

Have you had you blood pressure checked? Sounds like low bp? Or another one of those bugs going around? or could there be a patter of tiny feet on their way ?

had my blood pressure done a few weeks ago and she said it was fine... defo no patter of tiny feet LOL just had TOTM

Keep an eye on that lovely !

MMMMMM that not good Ellie - hope you feel better tomorrow - not sure why that would be the case............. Something defo to keep an eye on.... Hope you had a good Easter Sunday xxx

the last few days ive felt really weird... had a headache but not the usually sort... then yesterday a few times i almost passed out.... same again today.... had to steady myself against my trolly in tescos as i came over all funny

Oh Ellie hope you are ok love and you can get it sorted xxx

i feel a bit better this morning but the last couple of days its been later in the day its happened... if it keeps up ill go to the docs as i dont want to be doing something with the horses and have the risk of passing out

Back