ellies dukan diary the next step Cruise

Triied to.nap on train but the vibration is making me feel sick, just managed to eat a muffin, and it's staying down so far,

Trains running late which will mean I'll miss my connection in Edinburgh & Aberdeen :( it's gonna be a very long day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LMAO Ellie - sorry no sympathy - hope it was a great, great night and you make it back in daylight hours!!!! Hope the muffin stays in place!! x

You home yet??? Hope so - if not you defo have my sympathy now!!!

yep home now.... had a few glasses of water now as im so dehidrated & just had an omelette for dinner... now off ot bed... will update you all in the morning

sweet dreams my minimins buddys xx

Five stone, five stone, five stone - that will clear your hangover!!! YAY!

still rough this morning but think the headache is due to dehidration as the scales said 149.4 this morning :eek: wont be ebale to maintain that weight this week buts its nice only being a lb and a bit away from target LOL

Omg that is amazing!!! Soooo near and into the tens!!!! Wooohoooo, hope the head improves!!!!

just hope i can stay under the 11 this week... i know some of that what i lost is due to dehydration and will go back on now im drinking again lOL

better update my diary for the weekend saturdays eating wasnt too good as did eat nearly enough.... so hard when ur staying with ppl and sunday well thats a bit of a wright off lol

Saturday PV
B- 2 goji berry muffins
L- scrambled eggs with a wee bit ham mixed through it
D- 4 thin slices of ham & 4 cherry tomatoes & mixed green salad (not nearly enough protien)
snacks- muffin & ham (had bought some when out shopping for to eat on the train home)
way too many drinks consumed & m8s knew id be buying cokes when my round so im sure they had been buying doubles grrr

sunday PP
B- coffee
L- 3 muffins & ham
D- 3 egg omelette

Its a shame the dehydration weight could'nt stop off...but that's the price we've had to pay. But we've enjoyed our slip lol xx

I've got cheesecakes in the oven , looking good yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday PP
B- 2 scrambled eggs & ham
L- savoury gallette, quark & smoked salmon
D- salmon
snacks- 2 small baked cheesecakes, ham & a muller light (bought to eat on the train yesterdya)
drinks- 3 coffees & 2 litres water

Ellie1969 X I am amazed at your stats X
i am sticking with you :)

The weightloss fairy might surprise you Ellie :) I measure the water percentage on my scales every so often and can see days when I've not drunk enough...when I'm dehydrated I don't weight any less :) I just don't lose any...so can't see why it'd equal a massive gain to drink up :) xxx

back up to 152.2 this morning so was very very deydrated yesterday ......still feel rather bleurgh today & woke up thirsty

Back in the zone, onward and downward your soooooo close to TW

busy day today... hardly had a minute to think as the fone went ding dong from about an hour after i advertised my litter of kittens :eek:... im just about to pull the fone out the wall LOL

good food day again...im in the zone lalalala must keep going im almost there :D

Tuesday PV
B- 2 tbsp oatbran, half a tub of ff greek yoghurt, stewed rhubarb
L- chilli made with turkey mince
D- fish pie topped with celeriac mash
Snacks- 2 baked cheesecakes, 1/2 tub ff greek yoghurt, rhubarb

drinks- 2 black coffees, 2 litres water

Fantastic days food,sounds very tasty x

Back