• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

S: 136kg C: 136kg G: 76kg BMI: 46 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Day 1 here I go 😁

I am staying with my parents for the next week, so I've brought along a mixture of different exante shakes. All I have to do is pick 3 each day.

Every 7 days or so I'm planning on logging my weight loss in kilos on here.

Let's do this!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Day 2 has begun :)
Yesterday was a little bit hard - no snacking is hard πŸ˜… but I managed
Everytime I felt like having a snack I drank water
I am 0.7kg down this morning from yesterday morning...soooo I feel happy 😊

Also we are going to Bournemouth this afternoon and driving back tomorrow....I will take some bottles of water and sachets of shakes in the car...so I won't be weighing myself until Saturday morning

Great weightloss so far Isis! I'm on day 5 of my first try of a vlcd today. Exante shakes are all delicious so far and hunger is not a problem (massive surprise for me!) It be good to hear more about everyones experiences on exante πŸ‘πŸ»

S: 12st7lb C: 12st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Keep going . Today I'm hungry and could eat anything but I've got a flavoured water by my side to keep me going. Might b an early tea though x

I'm going to be completely honest and say I had some salad for lunch as my mum hasn't taken it well that I decided to start my diet the day before our easter "trip" to Bournemouth and Swindon πŸ˜… even though it hasn't been any fun with all the bloody rain and we've been walking about in doors or sitting in cafes and restaurants
I may have to have another salad for dinner at the restaurant we're going to tonight, as "drinking that shake or just water [at a restaurant] is not acceptable" in her opinion. She didn't even accept just having a glass of water while everyone had a meal - so salad it was.
Once we're back home tomorrow morning I'll be back on 3 shakes a day.

I've found chocolate mint and chocolate orange are my favourite. The banana and strawberry ones are nice too, but I might just buy a box of nesquik and add 1-2 teaspoons for flavour as they can be quite bland (I know we're not meant to, but i think for me to encourage myself to stick to it I need more flavour)
The black forest mocha martini was yum
But the irish cream was horrendous!!
I nibbled a cookie and cream bar and ended up throwing them all away (I had bought 6) - I couldn't stand the bitter aftertaste......I think I'll stick to shakes for the next few monthsπŸ˜†

Also flavoured water is my new best friend - I know it's not like having normal water, but I think sometimes drinking it when you get tired of the blandness of water should be ok.

Poor u and how brave to start before u went. I hope u have had a nice Break.
I'm not going away but am eating out on Saturday and Sunday so it's going to b really hard. Good job weigh day is in the morning tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ
I love the cookie and cream bar they are one of my favourites.
I have just started using the flavoured water and yes it's nice. As I'm feeling so cold I think I'm going to try a hot one later. Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend x les

Maybe I'm just sensitive to the flavours πŸ˜•
I just couldn't tolerate more than a small nibble from the bar

I did think that maybe I made a mistake starting now as I was sorting the Easter eggs for the kids... I can just imagine what my mom would think about me 'surviving on shakes'- I feel your pain!
How has everyone else found the hunger? I'm waiting for it to knock me sideways so much so that I keep thinking something's wrong because it hasn't! (I'm an over thinker) I'm not in ketosis (according to the sticks I got from eBay) do you think this will mean im burning muscle rather than fat?

I have been going since the 13th March. I do four pkts a day but my weekends are always eating out I'm afraid. I have lost 6lb in two weeks tomorrow is weigh day. I don't worry how long it takes me as I take one day at a time. Some people may think I do it wrong but I stay positive I feel I still have to live my life . My aim is to try and lose two stone x

can i join in ?? i am on day 5 and doing great today i seem to have lots of energy. Im on 3 shakes a day i like what iv had so far. How do i know if im in keto iv been feeling ok since start. got my 1st weigh in on monday. Need to loose 2 st in total.
hows everyone else getting along....

Of course you can!
Well done πŸ˜€ Every day completed is a day closer to your goal.
There are a lot of descriptions online about various symptoms of ketosis - it also can vary from person to person. I've only knowingly been in ketosis once on a water fast last year.
Ketosis symptoms can include (and aren't limited to): nausea, feeling tired more easily (fatigue), breath smells, headaches, mood swings, more trips to the toilet, weight loss.
After a while they can change/lessen/go away I think - not sure what it's like on a vlcd tbh. I'll hopefully to find out soon πŸ˜†