Hi traci01 welcome.
I've managed to lose another 1lb this week , I'm happy with that I thought I had only lost 6lb but its 9lb down . As you might of read got two meals out this weekend but ill just have to cope with it.
Hope everything is going well have a lovely weekend x les'

Morning everyone. Does anyone else feel dehydrated? I've woken up with mouth ulcers where my mouth has been so dry through the night, my upper lip stuck to my teeth! I've also got a cold sore where my dry lips cracked. I wasn't expecting this as I'm drinking up to 4 litres a day! Any tips?

Morning everyone. Does anyone else feel dehydrated? I've woken up with mouth ulcers where my mouth has been so dry through the night, my upper lip stuck to my teeth! I've also got a cold sore where my dry lips cracked. I wasn't expecting this as I'm drinking up to 4 litres a day! Any tips?
My mouth was incredibly dry this morning, but no ulcers๐Ÿ˜ถ
You might need multivitamins, mouth wash before bed and lots of regular lip balm?
If the ulcers don't go or gept worse, I suggest seeing your gp next week

Of course you can!
Well done ๐Ÿ˜€ Every day completed is a day closer to your goal.
There are a lot of descriptions online about various symptoms of ketosis - it also can vary from person to person. I've only knowingly been in ketosis once on a water fast last year.
Ketosis symptoms can include (and aren't limited to): nausea, feeling tired more easily (fatigue), breath smells, headaches, mood swings, more trips to the toilet, weight loss.
After a while they can change/lessen/go away I think - not sure what it's like on a vlcd tbh. I'll hopefully to find out soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course you can!
Well done ๐Ÿ˜€ Every day completed is a day closer to your goal.
There are a lot of descriptions online about various symptoms of ketosis - it also can vary from person to person. I've only knowingly been in ketosis once on a water fast last year.
Ketosis symptoms can include (and aren't limited to): nausea, feeling tired more easily (fatigue), breath smells, headaches, mood swings, more trips to the toilet, weight loss.
After a while they can change/lessen/go away I think - not sure what it's like on a vlcd tbh. I'll hopefully to find out soon ๐Ÿ˜†
so confusing all this keto as long as we are loosing weight i guess we are doing something right.
i have gone past the wanting to eat everything in sight nomnomnom.
mother nature has shown up i really hope this doesn't kibosh my weight in day on monday grrr.
how's e everyone else doing. i can see some are losing well done guys. just keep thinking even if its 1lb loss its 1lb closer to goal. WE CAN DO THIS fellow lighter self lighter minded. As im writing this im visualizing dusting the old of my shoulders ready for a NEW Us in this together all xx

Reactions: Les
My mouth was incredibly dry this morning, but no ulcers๐Ÿ˜ถ
You might need multivitamins, mouth wash before bed and lots of regular lip balm?
If the ulcers don't go or gept worse, I suggest seeing your gp next week

Not just me with the dry mouth then? I don't think anything sinister is going on with the ulcers. I remember waking up in the night because my lip was stuck to my teeth and gum and it hurt when I separated then so I must've damaged the skin then. I'll definitely being using lip balm all the time from now though, thanks.
On a lighter note, I just come back from the cinema with my daughter. We'd usually feast on chocolate and popcorn but today I saved my breakfast shake and feasted on that instead. I'm very proud of myself! Glad everyone else is doing so well too. Well done to you all ๐Ÿ˜

In a normal balanced diet we generally get more of our daily water intake from food than drink. On a VLCD it is therefore vital to drink 3-4 litres of water a day every day or youโ€™ll start getting headaches, loss of energy, dizziness, constipation and low actual weight loss (water debt). Get away with it for longer by some means, and you could get kidney stones and other renal issues, ultimately heart problems. This isnt scaremongering, the water part is dead important. It is essential for your health that you do this, and not just something that is said to sound healthy. I have four pints of water in the day, four in the evening, and one on my bedside table. You need to come up with a similar plan and stick to it. All the tea, coffee and soft drink you have must be on top of this volume, not instead of. Sounds alarming, sorry, but essentially this ought to be a medically supervised diet, and itโ€™s only the water promise that makes it safe. We can fib about not reeeeaally eating that biscuit, but please do keep a genuine and honest eye on the water.

Thatโ€™s very good though BM! Well done.

Hi i have my first weigh in monday on total suction but mother nature has shown itself this month on weigh day. not looking forward standing on scales i really hope i have lost .....

โ€œhave my first weigh in monday on total suctionโ€

Extreme!

Day 5: I weighed myself this morning.
Down 2.1kg - so now at 130.3kg
Another 55 to go ๐Ÿ˜…
I ordered a weight loss tracking chart from etsy 2 days ago - it should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday.
I will be logging my weight loss using tomorrow morning's weight as a starting point (rather than Wednesday's) which I will convert to lbs and stones.
This chart comes with stickers so every Monday morning I will weigh myself and cover up the amount of lbs lost on the chart in the previous week๐Ÿ˜
I'm planning to see someone special on Monday 25th June - going on a trip for a week together - so I have 12 weeks exactly from tomorrow to lose as much weight as possible. I wonder how much that'll be๐Ÿค”
Also said person met me when I weighed exactly 94kg (I remember because it was the 1st time we met and I was super duper nervous...and it was exactly 2 years ago today ๐Ÿ˜ถ)
I can't believe I put on just shy of 40kg in 2 years ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The last time we met I weighed 117kg...which was around start of last November ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
So now I reeeeaaally want to get as close to the 94kg mark as is humanly possible by June 25th.
Motivation Motivation Motivation!! ๐Ÿ’ชโœŠ

Attachments

• il_570xN.1363870243_ht7u.jpg
    il_570xN.1363870243_ht7u.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 26
my 1st weigh in day today. yipeee iv lost 7lb im happy with this as i dont have to loose much to start with. yayyy i woyld like to loose 1.5 stone more in 4 weeks. is this doable ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Day 5: I weighed myself this morning.
Down 2.1kg - so now at 130.3kg
Another 55 to go ๐Ÿ˜…
I ordered a weight loss tracking chart from etsy 2 days ago - it should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday.
I will be logging my weight loss using tomorrow morning's weight as a starting point (rather than Wednesday's) which I will convert to lbs and stones.
This chart comes with stickers so every Monday morning I will weigh myself and cover up the amount of lbs lost on the chart in the previous week๐Ÿ˜
I'm planning to see someone special on Monday 25th June - going on a trip for a week together - so I have 12 weeks exactly from tomorrow to lose as much weight as possible. I wonder how much that'll be๐Ÿค”
Also said person met me when I weighed exactly 94kg (I remember because it was the 1st time we met and I was super duper nervous...and it was exactly 2 years ago today ๐Ÿ˜ถ)
I can't believe I put on just shy of 40kg in 2 years ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The last time we met I weighed 117kg...which was around start of last November ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
So now I reeeeaaally want to get as close to the 94kg mark as is humanly possible by June 25th.
Motivation Motivation Motivation!! ๐Ÿ’ชโœŠ
that chart is great. i love your motivation hun xx

Well done traci on your weight loss ๐Ÿ˜ that's great keep it going!
I have some colleagues at work who started exante January 1st and they lost over a stone in the 1st month I think...so maybe it might be possible to lose 1.5 ๐Ÿค”

Well done traci on your weight loss ๐Ÿ˜ that's great keep it going!
I have some colleagues at work who started exante January 1st and they lost over a stone in the 1st month I think...so maybe it might be possible to lose 1.5 ๐Ÿค”
wow they must feel amazing.. hope for me then ๐Ÿคž

Back