Randomly weighed myself this afternoon before my shower: 129.7kg 😆
I am so happy to see the scale drop even if it's slowly!
2.7kg total so far and I'm into my 7th day (and not all days have been 100% total solution!!)
Yesterday morning I weighed 130.0kg (on the dot!) Which is 20 stones 7 lbs
So next official weigh day is Sunday woot woot!! Let's see how many stars I'll be covering up then 😊

I have the worst flu in my life - that I caught from my dad and brother when they came back from abroad
I have been drinking soups and juices - not on exante and seeing how the rest of the family are doing....I probably will restart exante on Monday

I started on Tuesday lost 6lb in 3 days so far but the excessive trapped wind is excruciating is this normal as it didn't happen on the Cambridge plan. Looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday after 1 week of farting myself thin hehehehe

I started on Tuesday lost 6lb in 3 days so far but the excessive trapped wind is excruciating is this normal as it didn't happen on the Cambridge plan. Looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday after 1 week of farting myself thin hehehehe
Good luck! Let us know how it goes 😁

Hope you don’t mind me dropping by?!
I’m on day 2 of total solution... day one was hard but I’ve hopped on the scales this morning and lost 5lbs in one day?! I know it will even out but it’s spurred me on! Excited to see how much I can shift, have approx 5 stone to loose!

Well I lost 7lb in 7 days, great stuff just wish the storm in my tummy and the tornado out my backside would stop...... someone suggested charcoal tablets, I will purchase some of those I think. Hope everyone else is doing great

Well done everyone on their amazing losses🎉🎉 keep up the great work!!

I've been off work with the flu for a while, and have been off exante since Thursday
This haa been one of the worst illnesses in a very very long time
Thankfully I was a lot better yesterday
I have been eating normally (initially lost weight at start of illness as I barely managed more than sips of water, then gained some weight with normal food)
Now: Wednesday 11th I restart my exante TS even though still a bit groggy
😊 Weigh day on Sunday!

I agree, well done everyone, it's so difficult losing weight and so easy to put weight on, we should be proud of ourselves for every ounce we lose.
Alsay I hope your feeling 100% better soon.

"Tell me when you get to 100kg"
"This is now a nightmare...it's disgusting, ridiculous..you always say you will lose weight with a dieting. You won't. You just have to exercise more."
"You bought a treadmill, you have to use it every day."
"I want to know every time you lose 3kg"
"I'm saying this because I care and I want you to lose weight and be happy"

Those are quotes from my dad, from the telephone conversation we just had.
He actually thinks I weigh 105kg, has no clue what my actual weight is.....if only he knew 😕

I can only describe how I feel right now as...I'm building a dam inside my heart so nothing comes rushing out, because I don't want to cry.

"Tell me when you get to 100kg"
"This is now a nightmare...it's disgusting, ridiculous..you always say you will lose weight with a dieting. You won't. You just have to exercise more."
"You bought a treadmill, you have to use it every day."
"I want to know every time you lose 3kg"
"I'm saying this because I care and I want you to lose weight and be happy"

Those are quotes from my dad, from the telephone conversation we just had.
He actually thinks I weigh 105kg, has no clue what my actual weight is.....if only he knew 😕

I can only describe how I feel right now as...I'm building a dam inside my heart so nothing comes rushing out, because I don't want to cry.

Oh sweetie. That’s not the kind of support you need. Don’t let it get you down, remember you are doing this for you and not for anyone else’s approval. Imagine how proud he will be when he sees you have lost the weight but how smug you will feel knowing you have been able to do it xx

Oh sweetie. That’s not the kind of support you need. Don’t let it get you down, remember you are doing this for you and not for anyone else’s approval. Imagine how proud he will be when he sees you have lost the weight but how smug you will feel knowing you have been able to do it xx
Thanks Kayla💖

I know how you feel, my dad begged me to lose weight when he was in hospital, he actually cried. I ended up losing 4 stone and he is happy but always says I need to lose more and I get angry because I think I've done well and he should be proud, that's why I've started exante to help me lose more and hopefully quicker, I've for at least another 3-4 stone to lose. Lets stick together and we will show them we can do this. Stay positive x

Restarting day 1 -
2sachets 400 calories. Gonna have:
- chocolate shake
- cherries and berries shake
+ 1 banana, 3 baby clementine, 20 cherry tomatoes (not bothered with calorie numbers tbh - shouldn't be much more than 200 calories)

Stocked up on flavoured water and have a bottle that I'm refilling with tap water

Stage 1: 10 weeks
Stage 2: weeks 11 to 20

Aim: 9-10 stone weight loss

Let's go!

I have gone off diet last week due to various issues and comfort eating.....was hating myself yesterday, but am motivated today.
Have been watching Life of Ollie videos on youtube this morning, which help motivate me. Just seeing the difference between day 1 and day 70 on him is making me feel like I can do it. I should be able to do it.

I also feel that if I switch 1 sachet with equivalent food calories on some days (replace a meal replacement lol) at the beginning then I will be more likely to keep going ☺

Good for you getting motivated, you've spurred me on too after cheating at the weekend. I want at least 3lb off this week:confused:

Back