Exercise Thread for Beginners...⛹🏻

Done.:)

Attachments

• MWSnap997 2018-03-05, 10_49_20.jpg
    MWSnap997 2018-03-05, 10_49_20.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Well done!

Well done both - I've done my first aerobic session of Week 2. So many times in the past I've started exercise regimes but sloped off and not been consistent or even worse stopped all together - this thread is really helping me - so thanks to you all esp Dawn for setting it up!

Well done both - I've done my first aerobic session of Week 2. So many times in the past I've started exercise regimes but sloped off and not been consistent or even worse stopped all together - this thread is really helping me - so thanks to you all esp Dawn for setting it up!

Would that be the same Dawn who’s been conspicuous by her absence...? :whistle:

Sorry I’ve been AWOL. First work, then the baby shower...and then the aftermath of LOTS of leftover cake! 🍰

But I’m back now x Not quite myself due to the unexpected death of a much loved minis friend on Sunday 😞 But he’d be the first to moan at me for not getting back in the swing of things. So I got on the treadmill tonight and walked/ran 2.6k. I found it hard because 1) I’m fat 2) I’m unfit and 3) my heart wasn’t really in it, but I did it. And I felt better for doing it 🙂

You ladies are so inspirational with all your exercise! I’m loving the variety! It just goes to show there’s no excuse really 😊

Attachments

• 0B268BDC-E32F-4ABC-AC9E-B87A1987EF86.jpeg
    0B268BDC-E32F-4ABC-AC9E-B87A1987EF86.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
It’s so motivational on here...I’m tempted to go back out to the garage and do another 30 mins now...

Just back from Physio. Was hoping my parcel had been delivered while I was out so I could go out for a walk.
Will have to do it on the elliptical trainer now instead.

Can’t believe I got on that treadmill again this morning! I tried the couch to 5k thing...nearly killed me 😂 I need to lose at LEAST another two stones before I can run properly!

Attachments

• EC002DD0-9E51-4DBA-9976-FAB8A58F0F1F.jpeg
    EC002DD0-9E51-4DBA-9976-FAB8A58F0F1F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
@Diane1966 ... I wasn’t kidding when it nearly killed me. It seemed so much harder than last time...but then I was 2 stones lighter and 6 years younger 🤭

Everyone's doing well :0clapper: let's keep it up girls! I think it's hard when we first start but it'll get easier and we can build up our exercise slowly - well I am at least - but feel a bit better and running up the stairs already ;)

So glad you started this thread Dawn - I often would be sitting down on the sofa & I think "nah can't be bothered with exercise today" always had various valid excuses! But since joining here - I'm really keen to get off my hoo ha!

I've done my aerobic exercise routine early this morning - woke up to snow again just a few inches and looks v wet - so maybe it won't stick.

National Mall 2.7 miles. Don't take notice of time as I took a break when pestman came.

Attachments

• MWSnap013 2018-03-08, 13_30_12.jpg
    MWSnap013 2018-03-08, 13_30_12.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 5
Back