Exercise Thread for Beginners...⛹🏻

Screenshot_2018-03-09-12-07-16[1].png

Last edited:
I walked briskly (it was pretty cold) from Chester railway station to a cafe near the cathedral and back today x 2 - 20 mins with a snack/coffee in
between & a mooch around the city - so won't count that!

Last edited:
Well done - lots of steps there Mary!!

I've had day off exercise today - will be back on it 2moro. :whacky068:

Hope it wasn't too breezy!

I did a 30 min dvd fitness routine this afternoon - I didn't feel like it but glad I did afterwards :)

Last edited:
Completed week 2 thanks to this thread ;) my food's not been too good the last couple of days so I'm glad I've kept up with the exercise - week 3 here we come!

Hee Hee you have my vote for time off for dieting but I'm afraid it'll have to be longer than 24 hours this week - to make a difference to me!!

8,000 steps is not to be sniffed at - so that's not a day off in my book ;)c:)c:cool:

Tick for Tuesday & Weds 14 and 15th exercise wise :whacky068: food ok so far bit it's only midday!

I've been in a hotel for 3 nights whilst having a bath room refit but walked for a minimum of 30 mins each day.

Well done ladies - we're doing well with our exercise aren't we - here's hoping it'll become a habit and part of our daily/weekly routine :classic_smile:

I didn't really do any today. I've been collecting unwanted newspapers for a hedgehog rescue centre so drove most of the time. On one call I did park at Asda and walked the 15 mins there and back.:)

Back