Failing is not an option...

Like Jodie said, don't dwell on it, what was your advice to me when I had a bad day? You said draw a line under it and move on, and I did thanks to you :) today is a new day with positive thinking. You can do it, just think of the end result and it'll be so worth it xxx

Thanks girls!! I dont know what was wrong with me. I was a bit miffed yesterday too.. iv spent my time on several occasions replying to posts on minimins, after people have asked for advice/opinions only to be ignored to the point of it being so obvious that others are being replied to. Who would have thought a weightloss forum could be *****y. So from now on i shall be focusing on my own diary and those who bother to help and support me.

Onwards and downwards girls!!!

Heres lunch for today.. 1367493727250.jpg

I agree!

I've found that it can be quite clicky and if you're new to a thread you can get ignored for a good while! Or if you try to help someone with the knowledge that you have been given, and it may be wrong slightly or if the other person is wrong, it gets hostile quite quickly! I have to admit though that I have been *****y once, but that's because I was posting my phobia on "fear of the dark" thread and a lady was asking me questions about my phobia. One of her replies I read as quite *****y and tormenting so I just had a go at her about it :eek: I can see how I did misread it and other people commented on how they thought it was meant to sound, but nobody knows apart from the lady who left the comment HOW it was meant to be interpreted. Oh well! :D

I find that sometimes too! Glad it's not just me, I thought I was being a bit too sensitive as surely a weight loss forum where we're all doing the same and aiming for the same wouldn't be like that ... !! Get a group of women together and *****iness just flows in some people!

Cut your losses I say, if encouragement isn't given back then they're not here to help anybody, they're only here to get the boost they want.

Onwards and downwards! Hehe! xxx

Good day today. :eek:

Breakfast:
4 Ryvita (HEB)
Cottage cheese
Hi fi bar (3)

Lunch:
Pasta salad - left over from yesterday.
Salad
Strawberries

Dinner:
Steak with mushrooms, onions and pepper
Sw Chips
Bowl of pineapple

Snacks
Hoops and crosses (4.5)
Fredo (5)
Ham
Pork
Milk (HEA)

I really wanted to eat a cookie but took my baby out for a walk instead xxx

Well done! Sometimes I think you need a rubbish day to get you back in the swing of things and give you a boost :) xxx

Nevermind a boost.. i need a fricken rocket launcher!! Launch these pounds to outer space!! X

When you've finished with your rocket launcher can you pass it my way please Alison ;) lol!

Jodie cheer up! We all make boo-boo's, we're only human, back on track as of ... NOW!

:girlpower: and all that ;) xxx

TOTM bloat, change in exercise and water retention, portion size? Those sneaky lb's will go, positive vibes = positive results xxx

Picky evening. Going to try and stay on plan as much as possible this weekend and hope for the best. 1 day at a time!!

Picky evening. Going to try and stay on plan as much as possible this weekend and hope for the best. 1 day at a time!!

I take 1 hour at a time when I'm having a bad day :) hope you didn't pick too much and I'm going to keep my phone by my side all day incase you need venting!! Lol! xxx

What did you pick at hun?

How are we all today? xx

Hi Jodie! How are you? Hope the scales were kind after your sneaky peek and your gain, not WI yet though so it didn't count ;) xxx

Back