Failing is not an option...

See I told you it wouldn't be as bad as you thought. You need to throw those scales away!! They can be so damaging!! Just imagine what could have happened. Well done for staying on plan. I on the other hand have had such a busy weekend it's been hard. X

Hehe, -3lb from yesterday... still another lb to go for a STS on Monday!

Well done! I'm a sneaky weigher and sometimes it helps but other times it hinders! xxx

Not been brilliant I'm afraid ladies. Not expecting much at WI tomorrow!!

Draw a line under it and start a fresh :) we all have bad days, but we're all still going to do well in the long run, sending positive vibes your way Ali! xxx

I think im going to start running again. And ive been thinking about doing the 30 shred too

Hahaha!! I started last year but never finished. I have a treadmill sitting here.. Gonna make the most of it, tone this wobbly mess up. X

Wow! I go from a post saying you've had a bad day to now a post saying you're getting the tread mill out!! That's the kind of attitude I like! :girlpower: hehe! xxx

Wow! I go from a post saying you've had a bad day to now a post saying you're getting the tread mill out!! That's the kind of attitude I like! :girlpower: hehe! xxx

Haha. Ask me about it again once the early mornings have taken its toll. It's stupid it just sitting there. My plan is to get up early and do 30 mins on the treadmill then the 30 day shred - haha I think I might die

Haha. Ask me about it again once the early mornings have taken its toll. It's stupid it just sitting there. My plan is to get up early and do 30 mins on the treadmill then the 30 day shred - haha I think I might die

Lol! Have you been using it? How's the early morning start, you'll feel great once you get in the swing of things :)

What's the 30 day shred?? Am I missing out on something by doing SW at home?! xxx

Lol! Have you been using it? How's the early morning start, you'll feel great once you get in the swing of things :)

What's the 30 day shred?? Am I missing out on something by doing SW at home?! xxx

No your not missing out. It's a workout DVD that lots of people have given good reviews about. It's not for the faint hearted tho!!

Not started anything yet.. Need to get my head back in the game.

Back