FEET!!!

samera786

Hello guys!!1 u r soo much help honestli.. Thanks you for ur support. i just wanted to know that going on LT does it decrease the size of your feet... has anyone experienced this.... coz i need dat 2 hapen aswell....... thanks :confused:

I've never changed shoe size with weight loss, but my mum lost about 9 stone and she dropped 2 shoe sizes!

If your feet are fat, then possibly yes, otherwise cant see it happening. If appendages start shrinking I will be OFF LT in a flash!! Lol

yes my feet have shrunk already from an 8 to 7 or 6 depending on shoes and im only on it 4 weeks

When I lost 64lbs last year I went down from a 6 to a 5 and my feet werent particularly fat to begin with.

I also had to get my engagement ring resized about 5 sizes and I had a small ring size to begin with too!

2 dress sizes down and my feet are pretty much the same size but my shoes seem to fit more comfortably. My rings are a lot looser now.

i used to be a 9 (which makes it soo bloody hard to buy shoes) but now i'm a shopping-friendly 8! im thinking of having my wedding rings re-sized when i get to goal cos they jingle now when i walk, one day they'll fly off i think...!

so looking at ppl replies i take dat more or less like a yes... thank god dat hapens coz im getting married and wnt be able 2 find ne pretty shoes in a wide 8

i had the same problem when i got married (sadly before i knew anything about LT...) i ended up wearing some hideous cream shoes from evans that luckily hid just under my dress... but they were comfy! dont forget the comfy factor-you'll be on your feet ALL DAY! :)

ah sack it! wear flip-flops! you'll look all exotic! x

It's mad as beans I tell thee... my work shoes are well lose !

Wasit size - yes, chest size - yes... shoe size - weird !! lol :D

I was always a size 8 foot but these are begining to slip off me shamefull as I have ALOT of shoes but if I have to stuff the toes I will

Back