Fern's Pregnancy Diary, Right From The Very Beginning!

Hi ladies.
Im going to the early pregnancy unit tomorrow morning, doctor wants me to have another scan after some spotting today.

Im devestated, but keeping positive that its juust precautionary.. lots of people spot during pregnancy and even have heavy bleeds and continue with a successful pregnancy.

please keep me and my beautiful baby in your thoughts tomorrow.

Fingers crossed. x

Good luck honey, I will be thinking of you.

You are right though - I have been boring (and terrifying) myself since Friday reading every pregnancy forum going and there are lots of women who spotted throughout their pregnancy so fingers crossed everything will be fine x

Loads of hugs Fern, I'm sure it'll be fine. Try to take it easy hun & try not to stress too much (easier said than done I know).

Let us know how you get on XX

Oh Fern! Try not to get too worried, I know of plenty of people that have spotting and bleeds during pregnancy and all is fine. Thinking of you and baby XX

How did your appointment go? Really hoping all is well. xx

I'm so pleased for you honey, I bet you're so relieved! I can't wait to see mine for real (it won't feel real until then!)

Oh Fern!!

Look at your lovely little babba!! :)

Hope you are feeling much better, must be such a relief to see him/her!

Claire x

I'm so pleased for you honey, I bet you're so relieved! I can't wait to see mine for real (it won't feel real until then!)

Iv seen this baby twice now and it still doesnt feel any real'er (so not a word!)

Thanks for all your support guys, i was really worrying myself last night. Love you! x

Eeeeeee a baby! So happy things are all ok fern!! XX

I know how you feel Fern, I've seen mines 3 times and still doesnt feel real!

Good to know wee bean still where they should be and everythings fine!

Now just to get you sorted out and we're laughing!

Thanks everybody! Im feelinng very nautious today but here we go for day three with no anti sickness tablets, and no sick! lol

bleurrrgh lol.

Im off to spend the day with my beautiful bessie, pizza for lunch.. shopping.. baby stuff, pram awwing ..the usual LOL..
then hubbys taking me to coal for dinner and then the cinema. Im excited! xxx

Oooh have fun! I had nausea day and night from week 3-16! The only thing that helped was 70mg of vitamin b6 daily. It's magical lol. Wait until you get the opposite, I'm absolutely starving the last few days! XX

hi everyone.
Had my MW app. today.

i was peeved cos no one bloomin told her i was there, so my 3pm app. turned into a 4:30 pm app.. and i didnt leave till 6!

my MW is lovley, but shes refused my a 12 wk scan as the EPU dated me over 10 weeks. Meaning Joe wont see a scan untill 20 weeks. Im so gutted. :(Joes heartbroken and feels cheated. . i can see her point but i went into that scan thinking i was loosing my baby. . and first time i was completly alone in a hospital 5 hours from home.. im gutted he wont share that magical moment when you see that happy, healthy baby.. not untill 20 weeks anyways.

:cry:

Aw that really sucks... but I was litterally in my scan for 2minutes. The 12wk one is really fast, they just measure its length and date you, that's prey much it. The 20wk one is really good. They go into so much detail, you can see facial features, little fingers, everything... AND you can find out the sex!!! Start counting down to the next scan, it'll be worth the wait.

It's a bummer about your appointment. That's happened to me before too. And all my post from the hospital was going to a house we moved from 1.5yrs ago so I didnt even see a midwife until week 16/17 lol. XX

oh or if you have about £50 to spare, you could always try a private dating scan? XX

more like 100 over here, so very expensive!!

im feeling much better about it, was upset yesterday! were staying team yellow!! go me lol xxxxx

Hey everyone. So a proper catch up.
am just over 11 weeks now and im feeling myself relax more as each day passes. This has felt like the longest first trimester, ever!

im super loving ice pops atm- especially coke flavoured ones. Im able to stomach things with caramel/syrup in again (even a trace would make me start throwing up or gag!) and im slowly getting more energy. But still very nautious, although the sickness has subsided. Im still finding i gag when i clean my teeth though LOL

We announced on FB friday just gone, and had a lovley responce. Feels amazing to have it out in the open and not be hiding it from anyone anymore!!

iv been shopping today to buy some fruit and stuff, cos my diets been SO poor. Im still not ready to cook but building up my confidence slowly.. hope i can feel more like myself soon.

i think its deffinatly a boy! .. according to the chinese calander, and cravings that seem to indicate a boy, and that im showing early, and based on the numb theory- my very clear scan pic.. you can see the nub is deffo at a 30degree angle. Were still not finding out at 20 weeks.. but im almost certain i know its a boy now. x

hope everyone else is well! xxx

Back