Fern's Pregnancy Diary, Right From The Very Beginning!

I gotta say I craved ice pops and ice cubes with both of my boys, with the girls I wanted carby things. Also with the boys I had a strange taste in my mouth, like i'd had a copper coin in my mouth, nothing took it away!

I've been craving fruit and soup.

I tried that chinese calender thing on Baby Centre and it said a girl, but I still feel boy

We're undecided about finding out. One day I want to then the next I want a suprise!

Mmm ice! With my son all I wanted was citrus... I ate lemons, would happily have eaten the washing powder had it been safe lol. This time I love water with loads of ice in!! mmmmm!

I'm back to pre-preg weight thanks to a 2day sick bug that got us! Boo to Tylers nursery bugs!
How you feeling miss Fern? XX

Woohoo, Congrats, you're in second trimester!!! Another couple of weeks and yyour hormones will sort them selves out and the nausea will ease off. It gets better ;) XX

when does second tri start? from now because im 12 weeks.. or wheni get to 13 wks?

sickness IS easing slowly, but still getting bad days. Im so exhausted too, im greatful that imloosing my second job at end of month as its 1 day a week i can have off now. Oh how i need it!!

x

Hey hun, hope you are feeling better.

When I had my boy I craved salt & vinegar crisps, chips with S&V in the early days & at teh end it was cornflakes with ice cold milk. With my girl it was ice by the bucket loads lol it was the crunching I loved..

Thanks! :eek:) unfortunatly my stomach muscles are so knackered im just ballooning as the weeks go by. I was a little embarressed at first cos i shouldnt have been showing so early, but my midwife told me to stop being silly and that theres deffinatly no hiding it now so i might aswell get on with it! x

Ah lovely bump fern. Its definitely baby!! Second tri is 12+1, your 13th week :) XX

hey fern, how you doing?

sickness *seems* to be easing off quite a lot! fingers crossed..
got next MW app march 7th.. and the next scan is april 4th!

im finding pregnancy difficult to ajust too! x

Last edited:
Back