***friday*** hr by hr***

Hi Lynn , yes there are alot of people taht go to groups for years , I know this lady she has been going on and off now for last 30 years , lol
Is it a hobby , really ? lol
Just hang in there and it will pay off !

i never used to enjoy the classes at WW, but th eleader at SW was funny so it was bearable!!

I must admit i can think of better nights out!

Is taht his first term at nursery ? you will feel lost at frst then love it hehe . Thats nice , going to fed the ducks , we have a lake by us , not been much lately , should really do more . Yes scooters are good , until the wheel gets stuck in the pavement and your going fast lol .

lol Lynn
Yes I used to enjoy SW , cos the woman who ran it was so into it , she would do a raffle for the one who lost the most that week i'd try not to win it , cos it was everyone fruit that was on the turn lol , and there would be a bag of it lol
But it was a big group also I got slimming of the week few times too .

lol Lynn
Yes I used to enjoy SW , cos the woman who ran it was so into it , she would do a raffle for the one who lost the most that week i'd try not to win it , cos it was everyone fruit that was on the turn lol , and there would be a bag of it lol
But it was a big group also I got slimming of the week few times too .

Thats soo funny i used to hate that fruit bag too!!!!

hehe , yes , also they would weigh the fruit too saying look thats 5 lb there thats how much 5 lbs look like , lol
Ok guys I better get ready and do some shopping , but keep going its paying off guys

OK im back with it now.
2 pints of water down and half a bar.

Thanks for the team advice folks...is there a thread to show what is needed if we start a new team?

Morning girls, sorry in a hurry this morn but will be back to catch up prop later, cant believe the daily so long already!!! ive just had a tetra and 500ml water.

Love Becky xxx

Okay I'm dressed and my skanky breath has been brushed away.. here goes some water.

He love shis scooter at the mo so we will go feed the ducks i think, Emma is back at school wednesday and Lewis at nursery thursday afternoon then next week tue/wed/thurs afternoons, woohoo time to myself. hehe.

My eldest is back at school on tuesday and im excited! I will just have one at home then and peace and quiet will be lovely!

I cant believe my little man has his first day at school!

MY daughter is already back at school so have done school run, been to the bank and am now home to mow the lawn and start digging up the garden. Had a bar and no water yet, better get drinking.

Morning everyone, I'm to day 3 on SS.. not doing too bad been 100% so far, woke up with a headache but after tablets and some water am feeling ok. Today planning a shake at 11, one at 5 & one at 8.

Hope everyone has a good day. x

My eldest is back at school on tuesday and im excited! I will just have one at home then and peace and quiet will be lovely!

I cant believe my little man has his first day at school!

I know my little fella will start proper school this time next year cant believe how fast time goes.

1 Shake Latte and 1 pint down so far!!

Peeing every 2 mins here at work!!! :eek:

Thanks for the team advice folks...is there a thread to show what is needed if we start a new team?

Thought we had in team 1 but didn't read the full post sorry

Last edited:
Fizzy are you in scotland ? if yours have gone back already ? when did yours go back ?

Ive nothad time for shake yet but Im going to have it in a minute even though im not hungry, but my legs feel shaky so i know i need it. Done most of ds floor thank god and hopefully i can relax later and catch up with small ville and tree hill

Hiya peeps, just having a chocolate coffee at mo (I split a tetra in 3 and have 3 coffees spread over the day :p) and catching up on forum. Got my weigh in tonight and looking forward to putting my new weight in my signature later :D:D

moo moo , makes it last longer that way , hehe , have a good weigh in , down with the ticker

Back