Gen's CD Diary... Day 185... gonna give SS another bash!!

Day 121 (i think) - Tuesday 8th August (i know... lol)

So guys it was a bank holiday weekend here and it really seemed like a very long weekend in a good ish way, altho would have preferred a bit more me time but i'm off on holidays for a week on sunday so can't complain too much!!!

Ok gonna make a couple of long stories really short... FTM (fake tan man) stopped drinking on Friday night at 9 o'clock and hasn't drank since. he went to an AA meeting last night and was quite positive about the whole thing. i am 100% certain that i will never ever go through that with him again (the dt's) and he knows it. so he could be filling me up with a whole load of **** but not my problem. i'm very detached from him and i know i said that before but i've NEVER EVER said before i wasn't gonna be there for him and i'm saying that now, if he drinks he is basically on his own. i can really see a change in him and in the way he is with me, which is all good.

so left his house on sunday at about 2:30 and my friend and her 5 yr old and 3 yr old arrived at my house at 7pm to stay with me for 2 nights ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i love my friend but her 2 kids are brats.... so spent the last 4 nights sleeping on either FTM's sofa or my own sofa... not sure which is more comfortable lol lol anyway friend is moving on today thank god!!! isobel.. i even ended up in a soft play thingy yesterday, was thinking of ya while i was running around after kids... thought you said you read the papers and stuff there????????????? what did i do wrong lol lol

food wise I HAVE BEEN A DISASTER.................. well not really that bad but i have eaten and not that healthily when i did eat, but it wasn't a constant eating and i know that my mind has changed towards food and eating and stuff. I KNOW WHERE THE STOP BUTTON IS... and i never knew where that was before. i'm ss'ing now until friday or saturday when i'm gonna just AAM getting ready for hols!!

have my weigh in tonight, tried my hardest to change it till tomorrow in the hope that the glycogen thingys would be gone down but alas no can do.... will just have to face the music instead.... at least i have 5 days ss'ing before holidays!!! can't believe the couple of weeks before holidays i start messing around with this, what is the story with that??????

after this weigh in i won't have a proper weigh in till around the 15th September cos my current CDC is moving and won't be doing it anymore and i have got a new CDC who is on hols till mid september..... so i'm gonna be on my own with all my packs for 4 weeks mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder how that will go??? i'm gonna weigh myself once a week, actually just as i think about that i think i had decided to join WW for a weigh in weekly thingy so might still do that. fully intend on joining WW close to the end anyway cos i want to be a gold member and not have to pay (cheap skate that i am).. anyway gonna need all you guys BIG TIME for the next month but i am determined to get straight back on it and hopefully be finished by end september or mid october!!

so thats all my news... hope everyone else is doing good

lots of love

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

How's things?? Read your thread this morning, but haven't had a chance to reply yet - and now can't remember what it said! I need to catch up with a few things on the internet tonight, so I'll do an in-depth reply then! Along with sorting out things at home and going for my WI! My life seems so complicated at the moment! Arrrgggghhhh!

Glad you had a good weekend anyway!

Speak soon,

Love Sarah x

! isobel.. i even ended up in a soft play thingy yesterday, was thinking of ya while i was running around after kids... thought you said you read the papers and stuff there????????????? what did i do wrong lol lol

Gen xx

Lol, Gen - the trick is to keep your eyes fixed on the newspaper and pretend you cannot hear the cries of "I want a slush puppy" over the noise!

In times of emergency, simply look up at the relevant child, smile and point to your ears and shrug. Then return your gaze to the papers!

LMTO!!!

Really good news about FTM! btw

Hi Gen,

What a strong powerful woman you are and I for one am just so proud of you.

We are here for you anytime and with all the CDC's here you will have loads of support to get you through.

You are a very kind person and at the end of the day you can only do so much for your boyfriend...he has to begin to help himself, you have done so much for him already, they don't call it the 'demon drink' for nothing...

Good idea getting support from WW class with weigh in and for keeping you on track...perhaps out here you might become a CDC yourself ?

It is urinating here in Galway, I hope it is not going to last all evening...

I was thinking of you last night when I was out with Pierce for a quick bite to eat, we went to this new place in Westside in Galway called Bistro Bianconi...you might know them in Sligo has they have a place there on O'Connell's Street?

Very impressed with the one here in Galway and will have to try the one in Sligo as well. I love discovering new places that do good quality tasty food at a realistic price!

Sorry for talking about food and you SSing, but it was my first descent bit of Italian food in yonks!!!

How long are you heading off on holidays for?

So glad your friend is getting himself sorted and he should count his blessings that he has a friend like you that has stood by him.

Love Mini xxx

Lol, Gen - the trick is to keep your eyes fixed on the newspaper and pretend you cannot hear the cries of "I want a slush puppy" over the noise!

In times of emergency, simply look up at the relevant child, smile and point to your ears and shrug. Then return your gaze to the papers!

LMTO!!!

Really good news about FTM! btw

it was quite funny really cos smug me off to the play place with 4 kids and 2 mammys thinking this is gonna be grand i'll be watching them bending over backwards looking after the kids..... they just ignored the pleas of their brats to lift them here, slide them down this blah blah blah... i secretly enjoy it tho but don't ever let on lol lol

thanks on the FTM, i think he has turned a corner but more importantly I KNOW i have!!

will be around tomorrow more so will catch up on everyones diarys etc... i'm dying to get stuck into this site but have been either busy or out of the office for the past couple of weeks!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

What a strong powerful woman you are and I for one am just so proud of you.

We are here for you anytime and with all the CDC's here you will have loads of support to get you through.

You are a very kind person and at the end of the day you can only do so much for your boyfriend...he has to begin to help himself, you have done so much for him already, they don't call it the 'demon drink' for nothing...

Good idea getting support from WW class with weigh in and for keeping you on track...perhaps out here you might become a CDC yourself ?

It is urinating here in Galway, I hope it is not going to last all evening...

I was thinking of you last night when I was out with Pierce for a quick bite to eat, we went to this new place in Westside in Galway called Bistro Bianconi...you might know them in Sligo has they have a place there on O'Connell's Street?

Very impressed with the one here in Galway and will have to try the one in Sligo as well. I love discovering new places that do good quality tasty food at a realistic price!

Sorry for talking about food and you SSing, but it was my first descent bit of Italian food in yonks!!!

How long are you heading off on holidays for?

So glad your friend is getting himself sorted and he should count his blessings that he has a friend like you that has stood by him.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Mini

Thank you so much for your lovely words.

the drink sure is demon but he can face his demons on his own from here on in and i think the fact he knows that is spurring him on even more!

i'm defo gonna try to become a CDC, hoping maybe end of september to train, will see anyway but thats the plan.

haven't even had a chance to be catching up much on anyone elses thread over the past couple of weeks but tomorrow i'm hoping to have some time!! i'm dying to get stuck into this site there is sooooo much going on in it... big huge well done to ya!! and pierce obviously hee hee

going on holidays for only a week, to kusadasi in turkey, but i can't really complain since i was in australia/new zealand for 7 weeks at the beginning of the year!!!

will catch up tomorrow

love

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

How's things?? Read your thread this morning, but haven't had a chance to reply yet - and now can't remember what it said! I need to catch up with a few things on the internet tonight, so I'll do an in-depth reply then! Along with sorting out things at home and going for my WI! My life seems so complicated at the moment! Arrrgggghhhh!

Glad you had a good weekend anyway!

Speak soon,

Love Sarah x

hi sarah honey

i know i haven't been around for ya over the past week or so but i should be back properly tomorrow

hope you are ok and your weigh in goes well. i'll mail ya tomorrow

love

Gen xx

Hi Gen,

I am delighted to hear that you are going to go for your CDC training as I do think you would be brill and I think you have the interest for it.

Nice to look forward for a break away and it will do you the world of good, as they say a change is as good as a rest.

Thanks for the compliments:) The site is about the people who use it at the end of the day...Having such a strong Team of people grounds what we are trying to achieve and hope we can make this site a home from home, where people come for the weightloss and stay for the chat and more besides.

Love Mini xxx

Hey Gen!

How's things? I didn't do the catching up I wanted to last night, and I won't tonight either! Maybe at the weekend I'll have a chance to have a good old natter with everyone!

I'm so glad you're going for your CDC training! I think you'll be a real asset to CD!! Shame you don't live in High Wycombe!

The whole FTM thing sounds like it's sorting itself out, which is great news - it's been a struggle for you, and maybe that's why you've turned to food more than normal recently?? Anyway, glad it's going good!

I think that's a really good idea to go to WW - I find that the weekly WI really helps me keep on track. I feel like I've let my CDC down aswell as myself if I put weight on!

Anyway, hope you have a great day :cool: ! Not long till holidays now!!! Yey! Sure you've said, but are you just going for a week? Wish I was going away! I'm going to Cornwall in a couple of weeks, which sounds nice, but I'm staying with the in-laws, so won't be!!!!! :D ;) :(

Love Sarah x

Hi Gen,

I am seriously thinking of getting back to SSing again.

Feeling well enough now to tackle the next part of the jourey.

How are things with you today?

Love Mini xxx

Morning Gen!

Hope all is well! Things here are good!

Bet you can't wait for your hols now! Wish I was going away somewhere hot - I think a tan would look good at the moment! Haven't been away for over a year, so have to plan something soon! Let me know what Turkey is like - I've always fancied going there.

Have a good day & speak soon!

Love Sarah x

Hi Gen,

I am seriously thinking of getting back to SSing again.

Feeling well enough now to tackle the next part of the jourey.

How are things with you today?

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Mini

Things were fine with me yesterday and again today :D :D

My boss has been away for the last 3 weeks and i have basically dossed for the whole time and now i have loads to get through!!! i also planning on pulling a sickie tomorrow so need to get everything sorted before i go cos then i'm off for a week yay!!!

so have ya had any more thoughts on ss'ing??

hope you are having a lovely day.

love

Gen xx

Morning Gen!

Hope all is well! Things here are good!

Bet you can't wait for your hols now! Wish I was going away somewhere hot - I think a tan would look good at the moment! Haven't been away for over a year, so have to plan something soon! Let me know what Turkey is like - I've always fancied going there.

Have a good day & speak soon!

Love Sarah x

Hiya Sarah

I keep getting excited when i think of my hols i just can't wait!!!

i was in turkey last year, the exact same place but for 2 weeks.... it is really really lovely and the night life if brill!!! its kusadasi we are going to but there are other lovely parts of turkey too. i can't believe this time next week i'll be there!!

hope you have a lovely day too

love

Gen xx

Hi all you loverly people... i'm pulling a sickie tomorrow so won't be anywhere near a pc until Monday 21st August cos i'm off on me holliers!!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely week and sure i'll fill yis all in when i get back!!

I'm going back ss'ing 100% with no exeptions when i get back so i'm gonna need loads of support and i'll be looking up all the inspirational stories to beat the band!!

anyways i'm off, this time last year was going a size 20 with not a whole lot of clothes and was looking forward to going but this year i'm a size 14/16, mostly 14's tho lol, i'm soooo excited you wouldn't believe and i have loads of clothes and its all thanks to Cambridge!!

lots of love and thanks for all your support through the last 4 months (god ya swear i was emmigrating or something!!)

chat to yis next week

Gen xx

Oooh Turkey - I went there for my honeymoon! Fabulous - I'm soooo jealous lol.

Hope you have a fantastic time, sweetie and see you when you get back!!!

Oooh just realised that you're off on your holibobs today - so I hope you have a fantastic time, honey! :D

And it's so good that you've kicked Mr WW into touch - I totally know what you've been going through and know how hard it is to let go of someone, but sometimes we just have to do what's right for us rather than being at someone else's beck and call all the time.

I wish I was in Turkey now! This weather here is pants!! :p Have a great time!

Hey Gen!

Hope you had a fab holiday hun! Are you nice and brown? Hope all your clothes buying paid off and you looked brill!!! :cool: How was the eating? Did you manage it? I'm sure any damage (if any!!) done will be able to be rectified within a few days!

I know you won't get this until next week, but I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow until Sunday 27th. Will be back online then! Can't wait - over a week without MMs!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Please come back soon - I need your support!!! :D

Anyway, speak soon,

Love Sarah x

Hiya all.... haven't a clue what day i'm on but i'm sure i'll catch up!!!

i'm back from my hols and had a blast, wish i was still there with all the yummy yummy turks, i could just eat them all up!!!

anyway i'll update soon cos i'm on someone elses pc cos mine is banjoed!!!

hope everyone is doing well

love

Gen xx

Back