Gen's CD Diary... Day 185... gonna give SS another bash!!

Gen

Normal
Hiya all.. think i'm in the right place now, still finding my way around this site, loving it tho!!!

hope everyone is having a lovely day. will post my weekend very soon.

Gen :)

Last edited:
Hey Gen!

Hope all is well! How was your weekend? Haven't heard from you in ages! What ya been up to?

Have a good day,
Sarah x

sarahjj said:
Hey Gen!

Hope all is well! How was your weekend? Haven't heard from you in ages! What ya been up to?

Have a good day,
Sarah x

Hiya Sarah

loving your pic... can't believe you are only 24 and married already.... what am i doing wrong hee hee!!!

Anyways i'm grand, had quite a nice weekend, i'm wrecked after it but thats a good sign eh!!

i'm gonna post what i've been up to in a few mins so i won't bore ya twice lol

what about you, how are you getting on??

Love

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

Just going home, but will def catch up tomorrow morning!

I'm doing good thanks!

Love Sarah x

sarahjj said:
Hey Gen!

Just going home, but will def catch up tomorrow morning!

I'm doing good thanks!

Love Sarah x

Sarah,

You look stunning:)

Love Mini xxx

Gen said:
Hiya all.. think i'm in the right place now, still finding my way around this site, loving it tho!!!

hope everyone is having a lovely day. will post my weekend very soon.

Gen :)

Hi Gen,

Finding your way okay, Pierce, QD and Mike will help you out if you need a hand:D

I am off to a party:cool:

Talk soon.

Love Mini xxx

oh my god.... i'm going to crack up.... just wrote a bloody novel of a post and went to post it and the thingy said i wasn't logged in, which i was, and i lost the whole post aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

really short now cos ain't tying that again.... had a lovely weekend, ate too much but back in control, well didn't really lose control all that much. was at a bbq on friday night and got millions of compliments which i was delighted with.

anyway really pissed off over losing that post so gonna go and calm down for a few minutes!!!!!!

love

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

Dont ya just hate it when that happens!:mad: :eek:

Glad you had a good weekend, and are able to get back on track so quickly. The main thing is that you enjoyed yourself and now you're focused again! If you'd eaten and then thought you actually ate things you didn't like then it was a waste, but just enjoy yourself and know that you can get those pounds back off straight away! That's what I did this weekend anyway!

Peanut bars! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! I feel like Homer Simpson drooling over them! He he!

Have a great day,

Love Sarah x

Good morning all... well had my weigh in last night and stayed the same, not surprised, in fact thought i would be up so quite happy actually.

i was explaining to cdc that up until holidays i'm gonna have 2 more 'nights off' and while i was talking i was thinking what am i doing having nights off..... i want to be 11 stone something going on holidays and i totally can do it if i put my mind to it... so the chatterbox started then and i was thinking of last suppers blah blah, isn't it amazing how easy we can revert to old habits :confused: :confused: anyway cut a long and boring story short, i got a chinese last night, was lovely but was stuffed after it and didn't quite regret having it but it certainly wasn't anything compared to the feelings i have when i think i look well or get a compliment :D :D the old habit tho that has died is that before if my chatterbox got the better of me it would last for weeks or months now its a once off and this morning i'm back to normal with the intention of ss'ing 100% for 14 days.... so my plan is:

26th July - 8th August (14 days) - SS 100%
9h August - 13th August - start to refeed (well have aam)
13th August - Fly out on holidays for a week to turkey :) :p ;) :D :cool:

So i'm in the mindset now of following that plan to the letter but i have got 2 nights, one of which i'm gonna try to cancel, that i have to get through within the 14 days so just gonna knuckle down and remember which i want more!!

other than that everything fine. have a cold which isn't too bad and i think getting better so happy with that. going to see the break up tonight, the film with jennifer anniston and vince vaughan can't wait!!!

hope everyone is having a great day!!

love

Gen xx

Hi ya!

That sounds like a good plan to me! I think it's good to set yourself out a plan like that, you'll be more likely to stick to it! As for planned breaks, it's a really good idea to 'plan' them as much as you can and then when they happen you won't feel guilty!

I have to agree that the chatterbox is really difficult to control, once you have let it in for even a split second, it just won't seem to go away! Good for you that you can seem to shut it up!

I think that it would really help me if this week you were here to tell me off if I eat! I need to be really strict with myself over the next 7 days! If I come on and say I've eaten then you have my permission my smack my hands!

Hope your day is going good!

Love Sarah x

sarahjj said:
Hi ya!

That sounds like a good plan to me! I think it's good to set yourself out a plan like that, you'll be more likely to stick to it! As for planned breaks, it's a really good idea to 'plan' them as much as you can and then when they happen you won't feel guilty!

I have to agree that the chatterbox is really difficult to control, once you have let it in for even a split second, it just won't seem to go away! Good for you that you can seem to shut it up!

I think that it would really help me if this week you were here to tell me off if I eat! I need to be really strict with myself over the next 7 days! If I come on and say I've eaten then you have my permission my smack my hands!

Hope your day is going good!

Love Sarah x

Thanks Sarah.. i've just posted on your thread but you are to slap me tooooooooo!!!! i was just talking to my friend where i'm going on saturday and she was telling me that she is doing chicken curry and lasange for the food on saturday ahhhhhhh torture but i'm very very determined to do the 14 days!!!! if you want we could swop mobile numbers just in case we are tempted over the weekend we could text each other??? just a thought :confused: :confused:

love

Gen xx

Hey!

Just sent you a 'personal (;)) message'! Chicken curry - oh no!! I love curry! And lasagne! It's not fair - one day though!

I think the mobile thingy is a great idea! Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

It's only 7 days, it's only 7 days! It's only 14 for you! If we can do this we can do anything!

Good luck!

Love Sarah x

Hey Gen,

Well i've just had a quick read of your thread and i think your "plan" is a great idea - just focus and STICK TO IT!!!!

I'm half a stone over target at the end of my LL management phase - very annoyed with myself as i've binged for wales on many an occasion!

I'm back on packs during the day (3) and then a 600 cal meal at night - think this is gonna be my life from now on but when i lose the 7lbs i will increase the cals on my evening meal!

Glad you're doing ok - i'm missing discovery health site greatly !!

Luv

Hiya Karen honey have been meaning to email you but i'm not sure where my head has been all this week... been a bit fluey so maybe thats it... getting better now tho!!!

i know i miss the DH website too... this is a great website but i loved the other one... it will be back very soon :) :)

hows the love life going girl???

don't worry about your 7lb you will lose that quick smart and just be delighted with yourself that you have taken control... remember before when we would have just let it go for weeks and months.... we are doing great, so no beating ourselves up just onwards and downwards :D :D :D

tell me all the goss!!

love

Gen xx

'its amazing when you get control over your own life how much you couldn't be bothered controlling anyone else's!!! strange but true hee hee'

the above is something i posted on Sarahjj's thread and it was pointed out by chicken on a mission as a revelation for her and the more i thought about it the more i thought i should jot it down on my own thread!!!

Gen xx

Hiya all Day 109... my goodness time flies... i'm on day 2 of 14 straight ss'ing and this morning checked and am in the pink, only slightly but i'm there!!!

went to see 'the break up' last night and really enjoyed it. went with two other girls, one loved it to and the other was a bit disappointed... but a real easy to watch, funny in parts nice film, i would recommend it!!

so after cinema went shopping for holiday stuff... started getting a bit head wrecked and thinking too much. then realised i was pmt ish so low and behold when i woke up this morning had a little visitor :D :D weird or what!! anyway still have a bit of a cold but i feel fine otherwise and the food thing is going grand. this saturday is going to be tough enough but i'm prepared for it so thats all i can do!

hope you all have a lovely day

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

It's day 80 for me which must mean it's day 110 for you! Mad! Sorry I was a bit quiet yesterday but I went home from work ill :( ! Feeling a bit better now though!

How was your day? Sounds like you had a good time at the cinema the other day! And shopping afterwards! I was so tired after Superman I went home and had a bath! For some reason cinemas always send me to sleep!?

How's the 100% ssing going? I've had a few slip ups. but nothing bad, just cottage cheese etc! Hope you're feeling better now :)

Will give you a text over the weekend to see how things are going! Think I might need a hand ;) , if you don't mind!!

Chat soon!

Love Sarah x

Hi Gen,

Don't tell me you got that nasty cold I had???

It is awful and I still have a little bit of the cough left...

Hope you will be better in time for your holidays?
food-sn3.gif
When you heading???

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Mini

I'm on the mend thank god... cough and cold nearly gone. it was severe enough but wasn't too bad. glad i got it this week cos if i had got it on hols i would have gone mad!!! i'm off on the 13th of August!!! can't wait... can't stop shopping either :eek: :eek: :eek: spending a fortune but loving it!!!

You are doing brill on your healthy eating it really seems to be working for ya i'm delighted!! it really is all about control eh???

Love

Gen xx

Back