getting back to target - one day at a time

Thursdays plan

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - sardine pasta salad
Tea - chicken curry with rice
Snacks - syn free rice pudding with berries, orange, pear, crab sticks, 10 mikado sticks (5 syns) hifi light (HEB) skimmed milk (HEA)

Friday - Green

Breakfast - porridge with mixed berries (HEB)
Lunch - pasta with quorn bol sauce
Tea - quorn chilli with chips and savoury rice topped with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - hifi bakewell (HEB) 1 Cadbury caramel bunny (5 syns) pear, plum, orange, rice pudding with apple and kiwi, banana, boiled egg

Going on a run on my own after work, really hoping I can stay motivated to do a decent run, hate running on my own.

Lol your food plans always throw me off what day it is, one day ahead of yourself lol.
What curry are you making today? Xx

Lol your food plans always throw me off what day it is, one day ahead of yourself lol.
What curry are you making today? Xx

Sorry I know I'm odd, but it helps me stay on track if I plan in advance and also commit to it by posting here lol.

Not sure yet, my boyfriend usually does curry, we're going shopping today if we can pick up some spinach I'll get him to do chicken and spinach, if not I'll let him decide, I fancy vindaloo but I think he prefer's beef vindaloo... might try and push him towards that though.

Sort of, we have the curry book and love it but boyfriend over the years had tweaked the recipes himself and makes them of his own accord, we keep saying we need to make some of the other bits from the curry book though and also from the asia book, I bought it the other week and haven't tried anything yet

We always add more spice, got to have it hot :)

I'll bear that in mind when I finally try the peanut butter curry... would do it tonight but really need to save my syns

Will try the chicken and spinach curry though, that sounds lovely.
I like a spicy curry but I'm a bit scared of the vindaloo! Mike my bf has progressed from madras to vindaloo to phal when we get a takeaway now, that one is ridiculous! I dipped the tip of my fork in the sauce and it burned for ages, he's crazy he eats it like it's nothing. Will give the curry book vindaloo a go soon though, will be brave haha! Xx

We just have full fat in and I want my chocolate tonight, will def give it a go soon though.

Do you know what the phal is syn wise? We very rarely get Indian as a take-away but might remember that one for when we do. (If boyfriend gets vindaloo I can swap if it is too hot for me lol)

If you make the vindaloo from the book it isn't too hot and you can add spice a little at a time to make it the right heat for you, boyfriend has made it before for his parents and not added as much spice as he does if its just us and it was still yummy

Good idea chocolate always wins :)

No idea for phal syns to be honest, I always go for biriyani and as he isn't doing sw he doesn't care about the syns lol.

Thanks for the tip I will def try it soon maybe over the weekend. Can always take mine out and add more spice to mikes. Need to get on now but have a great day hun xx

Might stick with my vindaloo, like I say we never get Indian out unless we're with other people who are ordering, or sometimes when we visit his friends they'll order from somewhere that does Indian and pizza's and them 3 will have pizza's while I have a curry.

Thank you, hope you have a great day too.

Right back on it today after a weekend of over indulgence

Green

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple and kiwi
Lunch - pasta with loads of veg and passatta
Tea - undecided yet as with snacks, will update later

went for mushy pea curry, usual load of fruit for snacks and syn free pancakes with banana and berries, also had milk in drinks and 2 hifi's as HEX's, not had any syns yet and trying not to but might have a 5 syn chocolate if I can't stop thinking about it

Tuesday - EE - WI day :/ fingers crossed its not too bad with me having 5 days low syn

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - salad with tomato and bacon pasta
Tea - chicken curry with rice (not sure what sort of curry as depends on what boyfriend makes - if he's feeling better which I'm hoping he is)
Snacks - hifi bakewell (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) tiny mars bar (4 syns) pear, plum, orange, crabsticks

Wednesday - EE also my Birthday so a few extra syns may be sneaking in here

Breakfast - pineapple, followed by rice pudding with apple and kiwi
Lunch - bacon and chilli tom pasta
Tea - fish skewers with bulgur rice and flat mushroom stuffed with cheese (HEA and some syns) followed by chocolate mousse (syns?)
Snacks - plum, pear, aldi harvest morn cereal bar, lemon cupcake (10 syns) out for a drink with my sister later.... might go black coffee or tea.... might go latte or hot chocolate depends how I feel

Thursday - Green

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - mushy pea curry with boiled potatoes
Tea - quorn spag bol with cheese (HEB)
Snacks - hifi bakewell (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) orange, pear, syn free rice pudding with berries and banana, little mars bar (4 syns)

Friday - travelling down to see boyfriends parents after work, going to try and fit a long run in and convinced boyfriend to take little one to McDonalds on the way down so that I have control over my tea as I can take it in a flask rather then having whatever MIL decides to feed us, will lose control of food for a couple of days so going to try and stick to it tomorrow

Green

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, banana and kiwi with yogurt
Lunch - roast butternut squash with beans and cheese (HEB)
Tea - mushy pea curry with boiled potatoes
Snacks - hifi light (HEB) orange, pear, melon, milk in drinks (HEA) might go syn free unless they have something low syn for me to go for (or I might take some low syn things down with me just in case... I'm already taking the fruit and cereal bars)

Hi Donna happy belated birthday hun hope it was a good one. Have a great weekend at MIL's and good on you for controlling what you have

Back