getting back to target - one day at a time

No problems hope you enjoy it, thanks, feel in two minds about it as had a really good week and feel quite slim.... but I had a really bad week and didn't weigh last week so will the good out weigh the bad... we'll see. Hopefully the worse I'll see is a small gain, but a small loss would be even better ;)

Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Half a lb on, happy with that. 9 stone 5 Still out of target, need to loose 2lbs to get back into my range and would love to get to 8 stone 12 before my holiday... no idea if I can do it, but I'll do my best :)

Wednesdays plan - Green

Breakfast - magic porridge with apple and kiwi (HEB)
Lunch - chickpea dhal with salad
Tea - quorn chilli with jackets and salad... topped with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - melon, orange, hifi bakewell (HEB) some type of chocolate for syns.... possibly a wispa or half a cadbury easter egg, milk in drinks (HEA) syn free pancakes with mixed berries and banana

I'm a bit lazy with them Kim, I know some people who separate the egg whites and yolks, but I just whisk 2 eggs and add some vanilla or sometimes almond essence and some sweetener, mix it all in together... I used to just fry it like that but I've started adding a little bit of milk either from my allowance or as half a syn (I find it makes them so much nicer) then fry until cooked (flipping when I can)

Thanks Donna, sounds like mini thin omlettes. Come to think about it I have done these before ,so will have some for my brekkie tomorrow with my berries & yogurt x

I love them, especially with the milk, makes them nice and fluffy. Yeah some people call them sweet omelettes but I think that sounds a bit gross lol

Thursday's plan - Green

Breakfast - pancakes with mixed berries and banana
Lunch - fried egg and mushrooms in ww petite pain (HEB)
Tea - mixed bean pasta bake (HEA for cheese)
Snacks - orange, other fruit, milk in drinks (HEA) double decker (14 syns) bake-well hifi (HEB)

Last edited:
Hi hun, hope you're having a good week! Do you have much planned for the weekend?
Pinching your jalapeño hummus and pancake recipe, they sound lush!!! xx

Morning, :)

No not much planned for the weekend, having bbq Sunday evening for my brother as he's going to America on Wednesday for 3 months. That will be nice, also have a long run with my mum and our friend Saturday morning.

Today will be EE

Breakfast - banana, apple, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - mackerel pasta salad
Tea - fish, chips and mushy pea's
Snacks - orange, pear, hifi bakewell (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) 1/2 Cadbury easter egg (13.5 syns) crabsticks, ham

Have you tried any of the recipe's yet? Hope you get on with them :)

Going on a 10 mile (at least might even make it 12) run tomorrow morning with my mum and our friend from running club, its going to be warm so I'll be taking my camel pack... might even take my water bottle as well for extra... hmmm not decided yet.

Anyway after resisting cheesy chip butties on Thursday after club I better get my 2lb off this week to get me back in my target range... not sure when I can weigh though as might have a race Tuesday :/

whoops forgot to add tomorrows plan :p

Saturday - EE

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple and kiwi
Lunch - salmon and quark omelette
Tea - Pork jalfrezi with rice
Snacks - running gel (4 syns) 2 aldi harvest morn cereal bars (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) crabsticks, pear, banana, orange.... not sure on rest of syns yet, will see what I fancy

Yesterday started off great, was on plan all day and took my own burgers, tomato pasta and BBQ sauce to my brothers BBQ.... but I then ate some of my mums tuna pasta bake, crisps and a bun :( Could have been worse but disappointed in myself as I've been so on it lately, I can't believe I gave in.

Anyway new day today, Green

Breakfast - melon, apple and kiwi with yogurt
Lunch - quorn beef curry with ww petite pain (HEB)
Tea - quorn frajita mix with stuffed peppers (stuffed with mexican rice)
Snacks - 2 aldi harvest morn cereal bars (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) Cadbury caramel bunny (5 syns) orange, grapes, pear, shannon fruit, syn free pancakes with mixed berries and banana

if boyfriend fancies chilli instead of frajita mix I'll have that and have cheese as my HEA instead of milk

EE today - using weekly syns this week as I might be going out on Monday night for a meal... this might change depending on how WI goes as might be meeting next Tuesday instead which would be the start of a new week.

Breakfast - melon, apple, banana, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - Tuna salad with homemade BBQ sauce
Tea - chicken curry and rice
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) bakewell hifi bar (HEB) curly wurly (6 syns) pear, shannon fruit, crabsticks, orange, syn free pancakes with banana and mixed berries

weekly syns - 6/105

Change of plan, looks like we'll be going out Tuesday instead which falls into next week for me, so syns will be a double decker for me tonight 14 syns

EE Today

Breakfast - syn free pancakes with banana and mixed berries
Lunch - pasta in a tomato sauce with loads of veg and bacon
Tea - 2 light choices sausages (1 syn) bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, chips and beans
Snacks - 2 ryvita (1/2 HEB) with quark mixed with sweetener and options hot chocolate (2 syns) and a banana, aldi harvest morn cereal bar (1/2 HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) orange, pear, shannon fruit, curly wurly (6 syns)

will probably have something else for my syns as well, either mini flake (4) ameretti biscuit (2 syns) or mini malteaster bunny (3) see how I feel later on

Back