getting back to target - one day at a time

Thursday 24th Jan - EE

Breakfast - syn free pancakes with banana, mixed berries and yogurt
Lunch - butternut squash and pepper soup with added ham and 1 ryvita sweet onion (part of HEB)
Tea - salmon with garlic roast potatoes, brocolli and carrots
Snacks - 2 ryvita sweet onion (rest of HEB) with apple, 2 laughing cow light blue cheese (1/2 HEB) and 20g low fat cheese (1/2 HEB), fruit, crabsticks, mix of nuts and chocolate (11 syns)

Realised this is practically a red day, so I'm going to weigh my potato for tea and have some milk in my drinks :) also having roast veg rather then the brocolli and carrots (will have onion, mushrooms, courgette and squash)

Last edited:
Friday 25th Jan - EE

Breakfast - scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tinned toms
Lunch - prawn salad with buttnut squash soup
Tea - prawn and mussel risotto
Snacks - apple and kiwi with yogurt, milk in drinks (HEA) 2 fruit crunch ryvita (HEB) with choc philli (6 syns) and banana, crabsticks, dried fruit (7 syns)

Saturday 26th Jan - EE

Breakfast -cooked breakfast :) skinny lizzie sausage (1 syn) bacon, fried eggs, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - bacon and chicken carbanara (philli for HEA)
Snacks - fruit, crabsticks, not sure on syns and HEB yet (will be either chocolate philli on 2 ryvita fruit crunch with banana 6 syns and HEB and 4.5 syns on a hot choc with marshmallows or a picnic bar 11.5 syns and either kellogs chewy delight bar or ryvita mini's) leaning more towards the ryvita fruit crunch and co, but may change my mind tomorrow evening. Will see how I feel.

Hi Donna

Found your diary :) !!
Was wondering about the fruit ryvitas how many are a hexb ?
I've had 4 at tea time with banana they are gorgeous but looking at your diary you only have 2 ... do you know the syns for them too,

Thanks Hun xx

Hi Donna

Found your diary :) !!
Was wondering about the fruit ryvitas how many are a hexb ?
I've had 4 at tea time with banana they are gorgeous but looking at your diary you only have 2 ... do you know the syns for them too,

Thanks Hun xx

Yeah its only 2 for a HEB :( which is really unfortunate as they're lovely. Although I've only ever had them with chocolate philli so far and 2 is just about right for 6 syns worth of choc philli. Just checked on syns online and they're only 2.5 syns each so that isn't bad :)

You can have 3 of most of the flavoured ones, I think its only the dark rye and original you can have 4 and multigrain you can have 6? (don't quote me on those ones though my books hiding somewhere)

donna88 said:
Yeah its only 2 for a HEB :( which is really unfortunate as they're lovely. Although I've only ever had them with chocolate philli so far and 2 is just about right for 6 syns worth of choc philli. Just checked on syns online and they're only 2.5 syns each so that isn't bad :)

You can have 3 of most of the flavoured ones, I think its only the dark rye and original you can have 4 and multigrain you can have 6? (don't quote me on those ones though my books hiding somewhere)

Thanks Donna
I had 4 so will syn the other 2 but they are yummy I had a banana on them :) x

They're gorgeous aren't they, I have one and a bit packs left of them.... hope they go on offer again soon as I bought them for £1 don't think I could justify £1.56 as we're trying to save money at the moment.

They're gorgeous aren't they, I have one and a bit packs left of them.... hope they go on offer again soon as I bought them for £1 don't think I could justify £1.56 as we're trying to save money at the moment.

At my local tesco they r still on offer x

At my local tesco they r still on offer x

I think they go off the offer on Tuesday... I don't have a tesco near me so would mean convincing my boyfriend that I need them enough for him to go for me after work lol x

I'm stupid excited about picking up some WW wraps cheap today... going to try and make ''taco'' bowls with them tomorrow to put some chilli and rice in :)

Not sure how they'll work and I'm probably going to be disappointed but worth a shot. Then think I'll do frajita's with a wrap on Monday :) I usually steer clear of wraps as like using my syns on chocolate/sweets/cake sort of goodies, but 5.5 isn't bad and means I can still have a hot choc or chocolate philli ect.

Where do you get the skinny Lizzie sausages, Donna? I haven't spied them in Tesco :(

They only do them in Morrisons at the moment and they don't do them in the new one near me, I was going to pick some up today but they didn't have any, only ww and their Nume ones and I don't like either of them, the ww ones are full of air and the Nume ones are bleugh. :( we only have meatfree sausages in now, which are nice but I begrudge eating them on a ee day, if I'm eating meat free I try to stick to it all day and go green... which is probably something I should relax on to be fair

I checked their website a few months ago and they are trying to get other stores to stock them, they're also trying to get some new flavours into circulation. So hopefully they'll become more widely available soon. There were some nice low syn sausages (might even be syn free) I saw ages ago on here, but they only stocked them in Ireland.... if I see them again or remember what they're called I'll let you know

Still not decided on my syns for tonight.... think I'll go with a picnic (11.5 syns) and ryvita mini's (HEB) just because I'm having the chocolate philli with ryvita fruit crunch tomorrow so will break it up a bit :) but might still change my mind when it comes to the time to use them.... in fact I probably will as I'm in love with the ryvita fruit crunch with chocolate philli at the moment!

Sunday 27th Jan - Green

Breakfast - rice pudding with strawberries, blackberries and blueberries (made with water and a ww yogurt mixed in)
Lunch - butternut squash and pepper soup with chips
Tea - quorn chilli in a ''taco bowl'' (not sure how this is going to work out, attempting to bake a fry lighted ww wrap in a bowl shape :/) 5.5 syns. with savoury rice and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - chocolate philli (6 syns) with banana on 2 ryvita fruit crunch (HEB) kellogs chewie delight bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA)

Stuffed after tea now :) the taco bowls worked out quite well as well, I tried one lot and cremated them, but then tried again and they could have done with a few minutes more and being in separate bowls so they crisp up more, but they were nice enough. Both of us enjoyed them and having them and the savoury rice made the chilli seem like much more of a treat like when you eat it out.

Monday 28th Jan - Red

Breakfast - pineapple and kiwi with yogurt
Lunch - ham and veg quiche with salad and half a tin of toms
Tea - beef frajita mix with butternut squash chips and a ww wrap (5.5 syns)
Snacks - fruit, 3 ryvita sweet onion with apple, 2 laughing cow light blue cheese and 20g low fat cheese (HEB and HEA) syn free pancakes with blackberries, blueberries, banana, strawberries and choc philli (6 syns) crabsticks, ryvita mini's or kellogs chewy delight bar for my second HEB

Last edited:
Stuffed from today, I'm sure I'll manage to eat my pancakes later though ;)

Weigh in tomorrow and after last weeks unexpected gain I'm dreading it :( I think it must have been down to star week but still can't help but worry. I'd love to loose 2lbs for the next 3 weeks then I'll be 2.5lbs under target weight before my boyfriends birthday. We're going to an all you can eat buffet that serve everything under the sun, so would be nice to be able to gain a little that week and the week after as we're out with friends to celebrate then.

Anyway fingers crossed for tomorrow

Tuesday 29th Jan - EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple and kiwi with yogurt
Lunch - ham, mushroom and onion quiche with salad and beans
Tea - thai chicken curry (1 syn for curry paste and HEA for philli light) with rice
Snacks - banana, 2 aldi 70 cal cereal bars (HEB) picnic bar (11.5 syns) orange, pear, rice pudding with berries if needed, crabsticks

How was weigh in?

Back