getting back to target - one day at a time

Lost a lb, which was disappointing after gaining 1.5lb last week :( but at least it was a loss, if I loose 1lb each week I stay on plan I'll be happy. I see you lost 2.5lbs, well done :)

Wednesday 30th Jan - EE

Breakfast - pineapple, apple, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - ham, mushroom and onion quiche with salad, beans and cheese (HEA)
Tea - pork curry and either rice or jacket (having it at my mums so not sure what she's planning on serving it with)
Snacks - chocolate philli (6 syns) with banana on 2 rvvita fruit crunch (HEB) chocolate orange tiffin (7.5 syns) orange, pear, crabsticks

Well done on the 1lb loss!!

Thanks ladies :)

Tomorrow I have little one's star of the week assembly and we go into the staff room for a drink and cupcakes they've made before hand, I will have black coffee, but will have to have a cupcake, little one is so pleased he's star of the week and I'm so proud of him, not quite sure how to syn it really :/ I have my run with the club later on as well, hoping the wind has died down as don't think I'll enjoy it if its like it has been today.

anyway tomorrows plan :)

Thursday 31st Jan - Green

Breakfast - rice pudding with apple
Lunch - quorn chilli with rice and cheese (HEA)
Tea - meat free sausage casserole with mash, carrots and brocolli (1 syn)
Snacks - cupcake (10 syns?) ryvita mini's (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) hifi cherry bakewell (HEB) orange, pear, boiled eggs

Well I ate a bit more cake then planned, had the cupcake that the kids had made but there were also some chocolate slabs and some caramel shortbread out, I decided I was only having one so waiting for little one and asked him what he thought I should have, he picked the one they'd made so I ate that and he had one too, then he wanted some of the chocolate one so I told him he could and I had a tiny bite (it was tiny) then he wanted some of the caramel shortbread (He didn't want to think he was missing out) so I let him as this was his treat, he could only eat just over half of it though so I ended up eating the rest :/ whoops.

Not going to stress over it though, I never have my full 15 so I'm just going to hope that the little extra syns each day make up for it.

Friday 1st Feb - red

Breakfast - Pineapple, apple, kiwi and yogurt
Lunch - mackerel salad
Tea - homemade burgers topped with cheese (HEA) and in wholemeal bun (HEB) with butternut squash chips and fried mushrooms, onions and tomatoes (2 syns for extra light mayo and 3 syns for ketchup)
Snacks - syn free pancakes with berries, 2 ryvita fruit crunch (HEB) with choc philli (6 syns) and banana, orange, crabsticks, milk in drinks (HEA)

Need to do a run tomorrow... haven't decided whether to do it indoors or outdoors and how long for :/ if i go for outdoors illl aim for a distance rather then time i think. will do at least 45 minutes.

saturday 2nd feb - ee

breakfast - bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, fried eggs amd maybe fried potatoes
lunch - going to make some beetroot soup no idea how it will turn out
tea - tuna pasta bake (hea for cheese)
snacks - ryvita minis (heb) topic (11.5 syns) fruit, yogurt

Ooooohhh will watch out for the results of the soup donna ive never cooked beetroot, mam used to pickle her own yummy

I havent cooked it before either but i love it. they were talking about one in group where you basically boil beetroot with some potatoes (and maybe onion cant remember) in stock.... and dont blend, but think im going to fry onion and garlic then add beetroot and stock, boil, season and blend. then of i want chunks i can add potato and chopped beetroot after or i can have it smooth with a bit of ff natural yog. will let you know how it works out.

The soup was okay, not my favourite soup to be honest but okay. Looking forward to trying it tomorrow with extra bits of beetroot and potato in :) it might be nicer tomorrow anyway as soups tend to get nicer the longer after cooking.

also slight change of plan on syns and healthy extra's having 10 syns on a ww rhubard crumble, with a tiny splodge of custard... going to call it 4 syns worth to cover it but doubt I'll use that much, also having a kellogs chewy delight bar for HEB

Saturday 3rd Feb

Little one is mental today, we're going to a party at 3 (hoping that they don't expect parents to dig into the party food) but little one is jumping off the walls, don't know if we can hang on until 3 lol.

green today

Breakfast - 35g shreddies with skimmed milk, apple and kiwi (HEA and HEB)
Lunch - beetroot soup with added slices of potato and beetroot
Tea - quorn cottage pie
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA) banana, pear, topic (11.5 syns) ryvita mini's (HEB) yogurt

Soup was lovely, nicer today then yesterday, not sure if it was because it had sat in the fridge for a while or whether it was because it had the extra chunky bits.... or maybe a bit of both

Was really good at the party, sat and ate pickled onions while everyone else had party food.... boyfriend didn't want tea tonight so I made mushy pea curry and had that with some savoury rice, which was lovely, haven't had mushy pea curry for ages :)

I have had a couple of bites of flapjack today though :( so now don't know whether to eat the rest as my syns for the day (there isn't much there) or to continue as normal and have the topic which I'd planned and then have a little less tomorrow.

Monday 4th Feb - Green

Breakfast - white chocolate porridge and raspberries (made up with water and half a white chocolate options sachet... 1 syn and HEB)
Lunch - mushy pea curry and salad
Tea - cottage pie made with quorn mince served with brocolli and carrots
Snacks - cheese apple and pear (HEA) milk in drinks (HEA) kellogs chewy delight bar (HEB) chocolate orange tiffin (7.5 syns) orange, banana

donna88 said:
Monday 4th Feb - Green

Breakfast - white chocolate porridge and raspberries (made up with water and half a white chocolate options sachet... 1 syn and HEB)
Lunch - mushy pea curry and salad
Tea - cottage pie made with quorn mince served with brocolli and carrots
Snacks - cheese apple and pear (HEA) milk in drinks (HEA) kellogs chewy delight bar (HEB) chocolate orange tiffin (7.5 syns) orange, banana

Oooo I love the sound of your white chocolate porridge :) mmmmmmm

white choc porridge is gorgeous, got the idea from the oats so simple white choc and raspberry but I like using proper porridge oats so made it myself :)

I had the topic texty, was a good choice I think ;)

Back