Gorgeous Curry Sauce

I just use Tesco's value mushy peas & value tomatoes, always makes enough for 4 servings once I have added a little bit of water.

I have to say when I first read this thread I thought eeurgh! But I have come back and back and back to it and the other night I sampled it, it is amazing!! And so so simple and cheap - thanks for the thread, it is now firmly added to my mid-week meals! Its also one you can adapt and experiment with.

Just made this for tea tonight. Trying to keep Hubby happy with my diet recipes. Well, It looks great, nice thick sauce. It smells great and I think I tastes great. I will let add later what he thinks of it. (Won't tell him what's in it until I know what he thinks)

I'm making it tonight :) I usually do my curry sauces with tinned toms and curry powder, wonder if the mushy peas make a huge difference??

Tis gorgeous.. posted a pic in the pic thread.
Tastes like Indian to me, and ready just in time for britains got talent!

I just used mild curry powder. Put a few chilli flakes in too to pep it up a bit :)

I suppose you can do it with all the individual spices, but I just used the powder and it was yummy.

anyone know if we can put it in fridge and re heat it if using the frozen quorn?
I used the frozen quorn and froze it and then reheated it. Im eating it now :p

feel really naughty.
made the mushy pea curry with rice for me and my boyfriend, he didnt like it(foolish man), so i ate his to!!!!!!!!
have i eaten to much do you think?
feel like a bloated piglet............

but have to say it was bleeding lovely.

fab recipe

LOL spooky.. that's just about what I made here but I only remember reading a recipe with 3 tins of peas in.....

thanks xxx

Absolutely gorgeous... give it a read, it has photos! lol... and my SON even ate it!!!!!

xxxx

Back