Herbalife

Morning

Well I am feeling slightly better today, I've managed to loose a little bit of weight, I don't know how as yesterday I barely drank anything, and ate 4 slices of pizza and half a cookie lol.

so now I don't know what to do, carry on with herbalife or get back to SW, I got the new mag yday and I am missing all the yummy food you can eat on it...

how are you all getting on? Xx

Glad you're feeling a bit better, I cheat and have a coupke of crumpets most nights, but I don't add fruit to my shakes and I only have one snack a day so it probably evens out...at least I hope it does lol.

I'm getting on ok, hopefully I'll have a loss when I weigh in on Sunday xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I've just got back from school drop off and scoffed a hot cross bun with butter lol so not herbalife or SW friendly lol... Glad you're getting on well!!

I think I need to admit defeat and accept I have no will power and can not diet!! Lol
its my sons 3rd birthday Wednesday next week and were having a little party tomorrow, and will be going out over Easter half term so maybe I'll try and stick to SW then and see how I go!? It's a little bit more sociable :) xx

Well I'm going on holiday for a week in somerset on Monday so I'm going to try and stick to herbalife as much as possible but I'm not going to begrudge myself a nice meal if we go out xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

MrsB193 stop beating yourself up, just cos you had the hot cross but, try and stick with herbalife for the rest of the day, you might have to
Make your changes in small steps, it doesnt mean you are rubbish. Eventually you wont want the hot cross bun. Get back on the herblife and on your sons birthday have a cheat meal and enjoy it.
Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Clover89 it all depends on what plan you go on, you need to talk to your distributor who will tell you which is the right one for you.

Well done that is brilliant

Hope everyone is doing ok! I have a quick question, the distributor that contacted me, lives on the opposite side of the uk... I thought they were local to us for personal support etc? Can I request a different one that lives in my area? X

I have the same problem, he lives miles away, even though i put my postcode in...weird xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried to switch but it kept saying I have a distributor and to contact them.. dont want to seem rude cos shes really nice and supportive so far and she will want my custom but I know someone who is weighed by their distributor and attends a free herbalife fit club too... I want that! Any ideas what I can do?

Last edited:
I emailed my distrubtor and she said she would get to me. So, fingers crossed! Started herbalife yesterday, the shakes dont taste as good as id hoped.. definately gona need to add a little something to them. I got the cappuccino one, was gona add a bit of coffee to it to actually make it taste like coffee.. any one got any tips? Whoch flavours are your favourite? X

Hi,

I have a meeting with a distributor on Wednesday so am excited to learn all about it :)

Has anyone got any tips on how to stick to it as I have a feeling I'm going to struggle at lunchtimes when everyone at work is eating yummy cooked food!

Thank you x

Hi Laurenjade23 if you follow the plan have your snacks and drink plenty of water then you should be fine,

Hi what milk are you using? Have you tried chocolate mixed with cappuccino to make a mochaccino?

Back