Herbalife

Well iv tried and tried to find a local distributor (I live in slough but prepared to drive to a meeting etc) iv contacted my set distributor and she said she would try to.find out.. and shes been pretty useless in helping me find someone. Guess she doesn't want to lose the custom.either!! Have searched for hrs on facebook, Twitter, instagr*m etc with no luck. Also signed up again to be contacted by a herbalife distributor (used a different email address) and stated I only want to be contacted by a distributor near slough. have been waiting to be contacted but no luck yet :(

Level 10 is about being the best you can possibly be and the coaches on there are really successful, dont worry too much about level 10 just yet, just get yourself a good wellness coach who can support you on your herbalife journey

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Level 10 is about being the best you can possibly be and the coaches on there are really successful, dont worry too much about level 10 just yet, just get yourself a good wellness coach who can support you on your herbalife journey

Ah thanks. I found the link and some coaches near me, have contacted one so will wait and see, thanks agaim so much! X

My pleasure keep me updated

Hi girls,
I've been doing herbalife for 8 days now and I'm loving it. Had my first weigh in yesterday ans has lost 6lb so I'm very pleased. I have a mint choc shake for breakfast, a snack mid morning, shake for lunch, another snack mid afternoon and then dinner and LOTS of water. I don't take any of the vitamins, fibre capsules or protein bars. However I have ordered some of the lemon tea with my next order.
For snacks I have some mixed plain nuts or a small amount of fruit eg small satsuma or 10 raspberries or tomatoes.

I would be interested to swap any dinner ideas etc.

Good luck every one!

Well done that is brilliant keep up the great work, I do homemade turkey burgers (turkey mince, garlic and chilli) they are nice

Well done that is brilliant keep up the great work, I do homemade turkey burgers (turkey mince, garlic and chilli) they are nice

Sounds lovely! Must try that, I've had turkey breasts for dinner this week so that could be something different to try, thanks!

Hi, I'm new to Herbalife, started this morning.
However I am struggling to understand what it is that I eat for my Dinner???? At the minute I am doing the 10 day plan just to see how it goes, then before my 10 days is up I am planning on going straight into the monthly plan.
My distributor (Friend) has only just started up, and can only really relay the information that she is getting from someone else, so I am drinking the shakes taking the fibre tablets and not really know what the guidelines are around what I eat at dinner times????

Hi sparkly saz, so it is shake for breakfast and lunch, snacks shoould be small but think about some protein, carbs and fat so nuts and fruit, or chicken salad with avocado, eggs boiled or scrambled or an omlette, your evening meal should be the same chicken, steak, veg and salad, go onto the customer-learn.co.uk website the password is Herbal24, it gives you lots of ideas and information, good luck

For my snack this morning I chopped up a small piece of gammon and wrapped the chunks in pieces of lettuce, then I'll have my protein bar this afternoon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya,

Please can anyone recommend some easy vegetarian snacks I can have whilst I'm at work?

I have the herbalife protein bars for the morning so just need an afternoon snack.

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok thank you:) I'm finding it hard to drink so much water but have more energy than I expected which I'm very pleased with :)

How long have you been doing it for? Xxx

Hi I started yesterday! Was fine all day then when swimming and was starving after that :( then today I've been ok until about half an hour ago when I got REALLY lightheaded and I feel awful :( did this happen to anyone else? Xx

Hiya,

I've been doing it for a week today and haven't had that :( have you been drinking enough water and having your snacks?
X

Yerp :( guna have my dinner now so feel better for fit club go to fit club (at the herbalife wellness centre) and ask them what to do :( I'm gutted, really want to stick to it :(
I feel sick :( xx

What snacks are you having? How much water are you drinking, whaT was your diet like before you started

Back