Herbalife

Wow that's amazing!! Well done you, I bet you're feeling better already!!
I've got a bit of a headache today been out and about hardly drank any water at all, and the husband is home so I just stole a slice of his pizza :-/ but still normally I'd eat the whole 1 haha.

ill have a look at the link you've posted, not really sure how much to aim for!? Lol xx

You sound like you both are doing great. And 10lbs in 4 days is fab Kelli,
What is everyone having for their snacks at the moment?

I am feeling lots better, I have so much more energy. My snacks at the moment are a protein bar in the afternoon and usually a banana in the morning x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been awful really haven't followed it at all... My mouth is covered in ulcers for some reason at the moment, every time I swallow, eat, talk, drink it hurts :-(
so yday I only had 1 shake and then dinner and not much water all day, I've now put weight on today :cry: So I need to get back on it today and actually stick to it!!

I just wondered am i am I meant to to have 1 or 2 snacks a day? And what would happen if I just had 3 shakes and a couple of fruit snacks and missed a meal, would that help me speed my loss up for Friday? Lol

what days do you both weigh in? Xx

Hey Mrsb, sorry to hear that :(

I usually have half a protein bar mid morning and mid afternoon, so I techinically only have one snack.

I think three shakes wouldn't be enough calories for the day unless you added more snacks maybe?

My weigh in day is a Sunday
Xx

Ok I'm going to start afresh today, it's a new day and I can stick to it!!!! Lol

oh oh what was your official weigh in on Sunday? Xx

My official weigh in was 19st12lbs down from 20st8lbs so 10lb loss xx

Don't beat yourself up about it. I'm the same, had sore mouth and throat and it makes me seek comfort food.
Back on it today.
Just bought a new set of scales and I'm bloomin heavier on them then I thought so I need to update my ticker.

What's everyone having for their dinner/tea tonight?
I'm having a chicken salad with some kind of beetroot dressing I got cheap front asda.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks :) after my weigh in I did have the whole day eating what I wanted so I'll have to be super strict this week. Tonight i'm having Turkey chilli with mexican rice which is filled with veggies xx

Shakes ready for today x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1396348190354.jpg
    1396348190354.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 76
Thanks :) after my weigh in I did have a full day of eating what I wanted. So I'll have to be super strict this week. Tonight i'm having Turkey chilli with mexican rice which is filled with veggies :)

I'm now going to make my lunch shake, cappuccino made with hazelnut milk :) x

Anyone tried chococcino shakes they are lovely

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is made up of 1 scoop of chocolate and 1 scoop of cappuccino, it is like a mochaccinno especially if yoh warm it up. I also like 1 scoop of chocolate and 1 of cookies and cream. AMAZING

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you know what, I am already fed up of herbalife lol I'm missing Slimming World big time, I don't know how people do this diet for months on end... I've been really bloated, haven't lost weight, haven't been going to the 'loo' hardly I'm wondering if I'm intolerant to milk or something!? I'm gutted I thought I'd do this and the weight would fall off!?

the only good thing is I haven't been tired and had more energy then usual...

feel fed up, and my husband will kick my butt if I don't carry on and do the diet :,(

hope youre all all doing better then me lol xx

Sorry to hear that Mrsb :( are you taking the herbal life fibre tablets? I tend to find they help xx

Back