Herbalife

Hi speak to your distributor if they are good ones then they should advise well on snacks, I have egg white omlettes with spinach that is nice drink lots of water and eat lots of leafy green veg

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya, just sent you an email ;-) ......
3 1/2 lbs off after 3 day trial.... Now got the chocolate shake thank goodness and I love it! ( well when I say love I'd rather a bar of chocolate ;-))
Chicken for tea and loads of blinkin water!! Here's to skinnier me!!
Good luck with the bank hols everyone, let's think how great we'll all look in our summer clothes xxxx

The chocolate is my favourite followed by mint choc chip. You can put them in the freezer you know to make an ice cream type dessert

Ooh do you just put your shaker in the freezer for a few hours? Is it easy to eat still?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon everyone :) well it's the weekend and a bank holiday weekend at that !!!!!!! Usually I'd forget the diet and give up or have a few treats and think nevermind I'll start again Tuesday... But nope that's not happening (I've been abducted by aliens;-))
Father in laws birthday and cake everywhere but I resisted came home for my choc shake ( I actually like it) and this evening were having steak veg and a glass of red!!!!! Another 1/2 lb off this morning so 4lbs in 5 days!! So happy!!! Please tell me this is the diet I have been waiting for.... Good luck everyone. We can do it together xxx

Afternoon everyone :) well it's the weekend and a bank holiday weekend at that !!!!!!! Usually I'd forget the diet and give up or have a few treats and think nevermind I'll start again Tuesday... But nope that's not happening (I've been abducted by aliens;-))
Father in laws birthday and cake everywhere but I resisted came home for my choc shake ( I actually like it) and this evening were having steak veg and a glass of red!!!!! Another 1/2 lb off this morning so 4lbs in 5 days!! So happy!!! Please tell me this is the diet I have been waiting for.... Good luck everyone. We can do it together xxx

Yay! Well done! I find it amazing how filling the shakes are and how they curb the cravings. Im wondering which flavour to try next, iv had vanilla, cookies+cream and cappuccino.. heard good things about the chocolate flavour but.im not keen.on choc milkshakes so not sure! Has anyone tried the tropical flavour? Also, has anyone.tried juice with the shakes? Cant bring myself to try it, seems weird! X

Morning :) I had the vanilla shakes on the trial, not a big fan of vanilla but it was actually ok, the first morning I had cranberry juice with it.... It was actually quite nice and not as thick as when I used the choc soya milk and hazelnut milk, I've bought almond milk but I'm yet to try it.
I love the chocolate shake, and I just use normal skimmed milk, it's not really chocolaty, I've also ordered the choc mint for next week , I'm really enjoying the shakes and I'm surprised how it works! I'm still finding it hard getting the water down , but now I fill 3 x 750ml water bottles and just try and down them... Ha ha
I'm about to embark on the rasberry tea... What's everyone's thoughts on it?
Have a great day xxx

Iv been mixing the vanilla with coffee and ice with soya milk (extra protein!) Which feels like a healthier frappucino!
I havent had the raspberry tea (will order on my next one) I have the peach tea which I really enjoy and boy does it wake u up. I have it before my shift starts and it really keeps goin, especially on nightshifts. I usually drink it hot but its nice cold too x

Sounds nice with cranberry juice :) mint choc chip is my favourite so far! And I really like the raspberry tea!

What other shakes have you tried?:)

I'm new to the diet so only vanilla and chocolate, I'm ordering the choc mint, I'm a bit fussy so not really sure if I want to try the others although a few people say the cookies and cream is nice, but you need to drink it straight away (which I do anyway) just had the rasberry tea, and if I'm honest didn't think that much of it... Do you think it makes a difference??? I had the thermo tablets with the trial but my distributor said they are a lot more expensive and generally do the same thing. I'd love other peoples opinion.

You do need to drink the cookies and cream one straight away otherwise the chocolate balls go a bit soft.

I like the tea- gives me a boost :) think the tablets are more convenient but I prefer drinking the tea :)

I do struggle with my water intake though lol!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all (waves) how has everyone been the bank holiday weekend?? I've been naughty :-( Saturday I was really good shakes healthy snacks water the works!! Then filet steak veg 2 1/2 glasses of red wine (only intend to have one) and a Jaffa cake... Sunday put on half a pound!!! Yesterday I finished the bottle off(1 and 1/2 glasses) now I'm the same!!! So no extra weight loss since Friday!! Feeling positive today!! Raspberry tea down , 750ml water down, just about to have first shake then off to the beach to get stuff for my daughters school project.. Have a great day everyone x

That doesn't sound too bad:) I haven't been very good as it was my fiances nirthday so have had wine and cake :thumbdown:

Might be going to the gym later though so that should make me feel a bit less guilty :)

Have a good day :)

Tried my best!! I was whisked away for the weekend with my partner, took my shakes etc but my meals were eaten out, tried to stick to safest options but as a veggie, the options are usually cheese laden carbs!!!! Got on scales and I have stayed the same.. phew! Now.onto.the next week! X

Well done everyone you are allowed a cheat meal once a week the weight just comes off slower

Hi all how are we all doing??? I'm a bit disappointed in myself, I started herbalife 10 days ago and I've only lost 41/2 lb, I know I should be happy but I lost that in the first 4days, haven't really cheated I had one bottle of red wine which I drank over 2 days .. Oops but although I put on a pound I lost it again . I've just booked a holiday for 12th august and I want to enjoy it as much as possible. I haven't measured but none of my clothes feel looser... I'm not giving up (I've just ordered over £70 worth of products) just feel a bit gutted!!!

Hi all how are we all doing??? I'm a bit disappointed in myself, I started herbalife 10 days ago and I've only lost 41/2 lb, I know I should be happy but I lost that in the first 4days, haven't really cheated I had one bottle of red wine which I drank over 2 days .. Oops but although I put on a pound I lost it again . I've just booked a holiday for 12th august and I want to enjoy it as much as possible. I haven't measured but none of my clothes feel looser... I'm not giving up (I've just ordered over £70 worth of products) just feel a bit gutted!!!

Aw sorry to hear you are disappointed, but 4.5lbs is somthing to be proud of! My coach said people should definitely measure all over their body to monitor it each month.and its so true. One week I sts but lost inches. I measure my waist, chest, hips, thigh, calf, upper arm and neck (yes my neck and iv lost half an inch from it!) Im down 10lbs (weigh in tomorrow) and im -9.7inches. Which is pretty great. I need to buy new trousers soon :D keep going. Drink plenty. Remember the 80/20 rule. 80% nutrition and 20% exercise : :) keep at it!maybe start a diary so we can help abit more :)

Hi, how long have you been doing herbalife, you've done so well! I know to keep going, think I'm just having one of those days.... Not sure what to have for tea tonight and I'm a fussy eater at the best of times!!!

Back