Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Hope the doc sorts your ear out hun, and keep wrapped up!

This weather is driving me nuts - I keep googling Italian holidays for the summer, which probably makes it worse :D

hi lady's wow this weather is getting me down no snow yet but im sure its head well appear and then i will cry lolol

work been ok but doing Sundays now for the next three week due to a problem gosh its great to be wanted lololol

glad your feeling a little better Ali and my duvet and hot water bottle worked for you lol hey i wonder if they will work for my ear least im back at drs going to chew is ear off lololol

hi everyone been to the drs yippieee off the antibotics and the ear spray have now got to use menthol crystals in hot water with towel over my head for 1-2 weeks he said there is still fluid there so need to do this also he said when he looked last week it was full with blood gosh glad he did not tell me then least ok now

hope your all having a good day

so glad you have the all clear from the doctors and that the ear is well on the mend
hope you are pain free now
and are just waiting for the pop to happen
H xx

hi

yeah just waiting for the pop now wow i hope it does not take long he showed me why and how it happened really like my doctor lovely man

rofl hubby just done my crystal menthols wow they nearly blow my blooming head off it was that strong but i must admit its cleared my nose lol lol im sat here with tears rolling down my face lololol :)

the steam will also be good for the complexion :):)
hope its helping the ears - I have been using teatree but the menthol crystals sound better I might get some from the pharmacy when I go later in the week

hope all is well and you are keeping warm
H x

rofl hubby just done my crystal menthols wow they nearly blow my blooming head off it was that strong but i must admit its cleared my nose lol lol im sat here with tears rolling down my face lololol :)

Lol! Aw bless ya! Did the trick tho eh? Lol x

LOL sounds like I could do with some of that, I am a bit stuffy this week :)

so how do you feel today :)
the sun is shining here hope its shining where you are too
H xx

hi everyone chezzy is back they have not popped yet but im hearing better the problem is i think i need some for my bum bum area wow the wind that can fly out of there could win us loads of gold medals in no time rofl xxxxxxx

oh and its sunny her to but a bit smellie rofl

well everyone i have won us england in the wind trails 100 gold medals lololol:D

hi susie

not bad at all today i feel very positive and ready to take on any challenge or crap that comes my way today lololol not felt like this for ages feel like i can run a marathon ok just to the end of the corridor lolol i think cause the weather is nice here today my mood is going with and the diet is on good form to so all ok ................... the toxic wind from the bum area as stopped pmsl hope its gone away now lololoolol

have a good day love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back