I really dont know what to do

Agree, my leader used to say that when you've gained is when you most need the support of your meeting-and i think thats true even if you know why you've gained.
When i used to miss my meetings for whatever reason, in my mind it meant a few dyas of eating what i liked and hope i can pull it back within the week (actually still do that sometimes!!). I know you're feeling focused now but......

anyway just my opinion mum!!

Honestly....I know I should say I would go.... but If I knew I was going to put on weight and knew why, then I wouldn't pay £5 to be told that by someone else.

However....my leader wasn't very good and wouldn't have helped the situation one jot so that's probably driving my response. If you have a good leader, then I would go cos she/he will give you good ideas about the thinking thread you have posted as well.

I like all of your ideas and am going to adopt some for myself.

I would add to always have sugar free jelly and total 0% greek yogurt available...heavenly for very little points.

Also, I tend to put my chocolate treat on my tracker every day first thing then I have mentally "spent" those points - if I don't have it, then its a bonus.....it works for me. xx

Thank you so much for your thoughts on going to class

I KNOW I should go but as I am up at silly oclock and taken pain killers that will mean I retain fluid in the morning - on top of the weight gain - I have decided to leave it up to fate - I will go if I wake up in time to go and if I dont I will weigh at home and put the weight (scales read the same as class scales) and put it up here for all to read

My leader is good - I dont want anyone thinking otherwise BUT I wont be using not going as an excuse to over indulge - I did that all last week

I sat and worked out yesterday how many points I was over by last week and it worked out to 95.5 points for the week
as you can see I was still tracking even thought I knew the eating was out of control-the other thing that I didnt do last week was to weigh myself daily - I thought I would try a week NOT stepping on the scales daily - that is more like a free reign to do as I please all week to me
so (sorry Sandy) I will be stepping on those scales daily

afterall I am doing this for ME not for a leader at a class - my knees hurt and WHEN I have lost another stone they may not hurt so much

thank you so much for your continued support - being new here this support means so much
H xx

Morning H

I wonder if you're still sleeping - or on the way to class??

Your list of resolves are amazing - I definatly need to adopt some of them!! Don't worry about our race to 10% as I think I will put on (or if I'm very lucky STS) this week too !!! But you'd better watch out for next week .... oh actually maybe not it's my birthday on Thursday and all my plans involve food lol

So - the only question left to ask ...... did you do the ironing?? lol

Twigs
xx

Ironing - in your dreams
as for the weight gain I put on two pounds that is home scales I only woke up at 9.45 far to late to get there so I will have 100% day

my food will be a bit random today as I have a pamper session with the hairdresser at 5 till 8 cut and colour (I have very dark brown and red weave)
might also go down a bit earlier to have my nails done

then evening out in the pub with knitting ladies - so a ME day today

so I have just had breakfast
20g muesli (1pt)
20g rice krispies (1pt)
yog (1pt)
so on target for my three point breakfast
I was eating just muesli but decided a bowl of rice krispies LOOKS more so had half and half - it was nice and looked so much more

lunch will be my main meal then a couple of cereal bars this evening

off to change my profile and see that little percentage drop - but this is day two and NOTHING will get in my way

hope the rest of you are feeling as positive

Morning Aaleigha good to hear you are in positive spirits! Hears to a 100% day ;)

Good morning, you have made the right decision for you, whatever anyone esle says so see how you go, am impressed that you still tracked last week-that shows dedication

Good morning, you have made the right decision for you, whatever anyone esle says so see how you go, am impressed that you still tracked last week-that shows dedication

I dont stop tracking - because I so want to do this - but I rarely add up the weeks points - I knew I was over BUT have to admit that much was a shock

I have done well all morning - now this is going to sound daft BUT I feel different - not in my mind but in my body - its like my body KNOWS something - so I now dare it to crave anything that is NOT on my food list for today :)

Well eating went to plan - very under on points - it wont happen often and it was only because I was out early evening until a few mins ago and now it is too late to eat

I really do feel that I am in control again and the food is not this week controlling me

as for rice krispies I have to say I was inspired to buy them this week - made breakfast look twice as much as usual

working all day tomorrow but quite looking forward to it :)

here is to all those of us that are working towards 100% weeks - one day at a time - may tomorrow be another 100% day

Congrats on your 100% days so far and good luck with 100% today, I'm with you on being supa good today. I've got alot to undo!
Have a fab day, xx

Morning Aaleigha so glad you are feeling more positive, it sure helps a lot doesnt it!! Here's to a good day today :D

Morning, hope your day is going 100 % so far....Well done on finding control...it's a lot harder to find than we think :) ...xx

Thank you so much everyone for the visits
I have to report I was again 100% yesterday
its getting more difficult

especially as I am now officially a heifer:cry::cry::cry::cry:

My scales registered an overload this morning

Back