I really dont know what to do

i had similar a while ago and it turned out to be my pillow, i went from 2 down to 1 and it improved

i had similar a while ago and it turned out to be my pillow, i went from 2 down to 1 and it improved

I must try that one myself my neck is always sore first thing!

This sounds all to familiar to me as well! I suffer from frequent migraines, anything from hormonal changes (thats my normal trigger and indication of TOTM), any sort of stress, change in weather, pressure.. etc...

Have you had a migraine attack in the last few days? Could it be a side effect of the tablets that you have been taken for your knees?

If you can, try drinking cranberry juice or grapefruit juice. If you arent too of-fay with either, try putting a little in your glass and filling the rest of it up with water.. the antidioxants in the cranberry and grapefruit juice are meant to decrease the pressure about the blood vessels and allow them to flow more easily (my acupuncturist swears by it and whenever I get an attack thats what I only drink and it seems to help me)

Also try take motilium or something like it to soothe your stomach. I take paramol which is a combination of paracetamol and motilium.. again sometimes it works, sometimes its just like taking sweets!

I hope you feel better soon.. PM if you need a chat xxxx

Hiya,i too suffer with alot of headaches and migraines at TOTM.
usually plenty of rest,water,cold flannel on head+cutting out bananas,prawns help me.

Hope you are feeling better soon,could also be down to muggy weather ive had a headache today too.

Do you take any prescribed meds for the migraines?
get well soon xx

Sorry - can't offer much advice on the headaches front - rarely get them (thankfully)

Hoping that other than that, the sunshine has been a welcome change. xx

Hey Hazel,
Hope your headache has eased, Like Fuzzy I suffer with headaches at totm. I find laying in a dark room helps if it's really bad and tablets don't work.
Hope you've had a good BH weekend xx

Hey Hazel hope you're feeling a little better today loads of hugs and kisses xxx

well I did an early night last night and slept right through and NO headache today - I have felt brilliant all day
went out with a friend to a LARGE yarn shop and we both did some shopping - wont admit to how much we spent to make a couple of jumpers each

it was a great day DH took us to Bristol and dropped us off - quite good fun packing the car with one buggy one papoose two small boys with car seats and E(their mum) in the back middle seat
the boys G and J KNEW if they were good they could go to the city farm and home on the train
so for a two and one year old they were brilliant there was a toy area and they sat and played brilliantly
so when purchases were made we packed everything back up and got on a bus to the city centre - then the walk to the city farm - where we had lunch - I had a houmous pitta with salad (about 6 points max) saw the animals then the train journey home - we have promised ourselves we will do it again - for someone without small children in the family I did really well E was very impressed with my opening of door and backing into the yarn shop and control of the pushchair - it went down hill from there though :)
looking forward to my salad for dinner
ph and forgot the scales yesterday and hopped on today and lost 1lb (not official as it is new scales and not class ones but it gives me an idea) will officially record it after class weigh in next week :)

Hey Hazel oh its great that you are headache free today!!! Woo hoo!!! Your day sounded so lovely!

Hi H

Glad you had a great day. My Stepkids live in Bristol ... well outskirts. Not my fave place in the world, hardly anything to do that doesn't cost a fortune!! I'm down there on Saturday actually, just a flying visit though as we'll pick the girls up and head to In-laws in Gloucster - which is even worse than Bristol lol. I guess I'm spoiled growing up in London.

Anyway - hope you have another great day today!!!

Twigs
xx

Glad your headache has gone. I get migraines and take Imigran (behind the counter medicine) which always works. Glad you had a good day yesterday. Used to love taking our children to the farm. x

Hope you have a fab day xx

Thank you everyone - today again I dont have a headache (yet) and it makes so much difference to get a full night sleep and not wake with a headache

Bristol is not really a nice city and being a city girl myself I find it hard too - everything there is very expensive - even the buses - would much rather take the car because of cost

well today I have been for an eyesight test - went at 8.30 and chose two new sets of frames - (oppps) but my prescription has changed - eyesight getting better not worse - so a good thing - so with two new sets of frames and my contacts I will be able to face the world

ok the scales (yes the new ones that weigh heavier than the old ones) weighed me in at 13 - 1 1/2 today so just one and three quarters to go to see that magic 12 on the scales
so girls anyone want to lay any side bets to say when it will be
me I am going for next Saturday - but hoping for sooner
so when do you all think I will be seeing that 12 (not that I want to as I will drop another point and be down to 18 so will have to up the exercise :) )

right off to make a cuppa and catch up on the diaries - I have been very lax lately and not as supportive as all you lovely people deserve - so my apologies for that

H xx

hmmm ... are your new frames heavier or lighter? :D ... seriously though Saturday is a good aim for the 1.5! :)

I've got opticians on Monday ... hoping he'll let me have contacts (he always says no ... my eyes are a mess lol) but science has moved on and hopefully they'll make lenses I can take :)

xxx

Twigs I need an astigmatism corrected and varifocals and I can wear lenese and wouldnt be without them

new frames definitely lighter :)

Hey Hazel,
Pleased you managed to shift that headache and get a good nights kip! My friend used to wear glasses but her eyesight improved so much she no longer needs them? Thought it'd be the other way round!

I'm going to say next thursday for your 12's to appear on them scales so good luck.

Hope you have a good afternoon xx

good luck on getting to the magic 12's soon! :) i'm sure you can do it! xxx

Back