JanD heading towards 2 years :o)))

I agree Jan you look fab - no need lose anymore x

Now then guys! We will fall out!!! ;) You can only tell people they don't need to lose any more if they're standing in front of you in their nothings - not on the strength of photos which wouldn't be posted if they were showing any bad bits!

I respect you and your opinions but I'm 56 next month, I'm not a silly young girl with body dismorphia. As I've said I'll see how I look and feel as any more poundage comes off.

I know you probably meant your comments as compliments and for that I thank you :D

Wednesday 18th May

Very late down so starting with lunch - Exante vegetable soup

Tea - Minute steaks with salad & balsamic

Work - exante bar - toffee, nut & raisin tonight I believe :)

Off to take Mum shopping - have a good afternoon all :) xx

Last edited:
Very late down - does that mean you got a lovely long sleep in the end? xxx

Sort of Tan - but I was no later down than usual the day I start my nights yet I was in bed about 3 hours later in the end last night! HARUMPHH! ;)

Not sending that letter by the way - J says it's more antagonistic than conciliatory - but I got it off my chest writing/typing it out anyway! xx

Just had a little bit of chicken ... 'ungry!! :eek: x

Okie doke :) Are you and DH all good now?! :giggle: x

Yeah - more or less ta.

Pleased to have heard from Mary and to report I WILL be seeing her in July :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Monday club here we come :D:D ;) xx

Brilliant :D :D :D :D x

Have edited my tea as I got some minute steaks in Sainsbury's - very nice too :D xx

minute steaks as in minute cooking or minute small?!! lol x

Oh HAHA!! :D Okay then - quick cook steaks ;) xx

:giggle: !!!!! :p x

B.T.W. You mentioned Mary earlier to Tanya, is she OK cos she's not been on here for so long? Hope so and if you are talking to her say hello from me would you?

Thanks Bev, nice to be back hun. Just catching up with the threads, might take me a wee while to get through them all - in work at the mo.

I think not .....

we-said-body-building-not-saggy-skin-builder.jpg

Okay - I'm not a man - but apart from that ..................... xx
Jan, that pic is totally GROSS!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:Happy Bunny today:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lost 2.4lbs - I'm 10st 2.8lbs - the lightest I've been since I was on my way back up from a ridiculously low yo-yo weight about 10 or 11 years ago - I'm talking about 9st 2lbs - waaaay too light, couldn't sustain it and ended up at 15st 9.5lbs trying!!

But anyhoo - I'm perfectly happy with what I'm doing, finding it really easy so I'm making the most of it. If it's still coming off I'll see what I look like under 10st ... 9st 12lbs appeals but that's just a number. It's how I look & feel that matters. I do feel good about it all at the mo. Long may it last, though I'm not naive enough to think it will be too much longer. I'm just making the most of it :) xx

Well done Jan, you have done amazing on Exante combined with the meal. You deserve to be so proud of yourself.

The pics you posted are beautiful, and doesn't your Mum look really well - give her a big hug from me please.

Pps the pic of u with the flower reminded me of a date many moons ago with a cocky smarmy so and so!

I saw him pinch the flower from the table as we were about to leave the restaurant - so I swiped the bud vase! Then when he presented me with the flower with a ridiculous flourish later on in the middle of a very busy pub; I whipped the vase out my coat pocket! Totally gubbed him! Lol

Not that I'm condoning stealing in any way - but I do still have the vase ... pmsl

Love it, that's brilliant, would have loved to have seen that. :D

Yeah - more or less ta.

Pleased to have heard from Mary and to report I WILL be seeing her in July :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Monday club here we come :D:D ;) xx

Monday Club...............will have to take any pics early :D:D:D

Lovely to hear you have your arrangements confirmed with Mary. Yeah, you better get the pics out of the way early on. Horizontal is not a flattering angle!!!!!

I think that's fantastic that you and Mary are meeting up at last. You've become good friends on this forum and it must be over 2 years now! Can't wait to see the pics!

I know Bev, I am really looking forward to it, known Jan just over two years now, it will be great to meet her at last.

I know - I can't wait!! :D
Yep - it was Feb 2009 we started 'talking' in the middle of the night whilst playing chit chat games. That was a thursday night and I started LT on the monday. I was playing with Diet Chef before that. It'll be brill to meet at last :)

Thursday 19th May

Breakie - choc mousse

Bed

Tea - Turkey breast steak, brocolli & leek. I KNOW I had too much turkey - it must have been about 225g but I was REALLY hungry. I don't want my portion sizes to start getting big again though so must watch that!

Work - Choc orange exante bar xx

Yup good idea to keep eye :) Im sure too much turkey isnt going to do you much harm though right now xxx

At least its good protein Jan. You are doing marvellous, and being very strict. Not as much as a corner of a crust from your Mum's lately...........brilliant, you are a star.

Thanks Mary - I can't quite believe it myself. I'm sure it's coz I'm too mean to waste the money I've spent on the products ;). I'm so in the zone it's great - don't know how much longer it'll last so just making the most of it. Having a drink a few nights helps me stay focussed too - my little treat if you like. ANd if I DO need anything extra I just make sure it's protein. :)

Friday 20th May

Looooooooong old morning. Mum's follow up appointment after her cataract surgery. App was 8.45 and i honestly thought it would be a quick 'oh yeah that's lovely, how are you?' type of app. I eventually got hope to bed at 11.50am YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNN ;)

Got more soups than shakes so - as it was nearly lunch time! I had tomato & basil soup instead of my mousse.

Bed

Tea - 130g prawns, half a tub cottage cheese with onion & chives & salad.

Work - Exante bar xx

Was everything alright with the follow up app?
Tea looks yummo today! I havnt had prawns in aaaaaaaages!!!

Back